Fire punch 13

Holy fuck my sides

Author is fucked in the head.

Is it just me or this manga went complete fucking bonkers after the first 2 chapters?
I was so stumped as to what the fuck I was reading like half way through when marathoning this.
And just had to stop and take a brake when the crazy camera girl who kills everyone was introduced.
It lost any semblance of sense at that point.
I think this is so esoteric the author might be an alien.
What the actual fuck

It was kinda normal until the director girl showed up

Shes fucking nuts and the manga also became nuts
Im not complaining though, i find her very entertaining

You haven't read too many seinen have you?
>esoteric
Compared to what?

Agreed, although she should have been introduced earlier for the sake of consistency.

This manga is hilarious. It draws you in with this serious revenge story and then you get this comic book self insert with main character qualities stealing the show

Wouldn't the brain adjust to the pain after constantly burning for a day or two?

Also if he didn't breath properly for over a year wouldn't a lose conscious and just be a burning plant?

>you will never get splashed by Director-chan
end me now

My sides been doing a Haley comet run now for the series.Good shit.

Kawai as fuck.

No. The brain can't handle too much pain, even if it last long: think about a toothache. But I guess one will get used to it after years.

The thing I don't understand is how information is kept if the brain is destroyed. inb4 MC has amnesia and his past is fake.

Fire punch not so strong when countered with words.

13 chapters and already a beach episode.

I certainly didn't expect a playing at the beach chapter. The characters have brain problems and it's hilarious.

tournament when?

>the closeups on the decapitated head as they play in the sea together

If this continues, I might grow to like the original MC a little after all.

So it's not Judah/Luna who has the fake memories, it was the MC all along? I could dig it.

>You haven't read too many seinen have you?
But this is a shonen.

>director is actually ice queen
>she destroy the world but she didn't mean it thus also erase movies and film out of existence
>regret so much that she went crazy
>she is going to bring it back by using fire punch's power

Tagged as seinen

10 of 10

This shit is sho good.

Where? Let me guess, your favorite online reader?

Anyway, it's tagget wrongly, like many other series in these shitholes.

Fire Punch runs on Shounen Jump Plus, an online magazine.

I see Shounen Jump is trying to make their own Champion RED with Shounen Jump Plus (shounen magazine that runs so many gory and edgy shit that why is even labelled as shounen is beyond anyone's guess)

UMI DA!

>I WILL BE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
This series went from edgy shit to unbelievably awesome by the time the Movie Girl appeared in.

Holy shit, is the author writing this under the influence of chemicals?

Pages of the year right here.

The author's editor probably died every week from reading his work.

He went full retard and that was truly a good thing.

Where's my EDGE? the EDGE was the reason I was reading it.

Shes playing around with the head of a woman she cut off

Thats your edge for this chapter

The author combined The humor of Freesia with the atmosphere of BLAME! This lunatic will kill us all one day, mark my words

Edge is gone.

You get Comedy Gold instead.

Much better.

Look at some random pages before truly reading it, I actually thought this was an old Nihei work at first.

Any blatant edge will be removed by director chan, she will turn this into some absurd comedy like this beach chapter.

Interesting, I also found this manga very reminicent of Freesia.

This girl has to be crazy enough to try and have sex with Agni once; she name droped his burning cock once while decribing him.

Hot damn, the author must do this.

This series, as it stands right now, must be the poster child of modern dark humor.

She didn't mind being seen naked by others and casualy talks about masturbation.

She is interested in his constantly burning body, the flaming dick must be come into play again.

She's 300 years old, at this point she literally gives no fucks about anything happening around as she saw everything and her regeneration is strong enough to get her out of any situation. She will totally go for it at some point.

Her goal seems to be contradictory though, she has lived for so long and has seen it all, yet she is interested in filming a revenge plot like any other she probably has seen in many movies.

It seems like she doesn't want to do something original. She used movies as escapism and has memorized so many of them that she just wants to recreate something similar.

Meanwhile that shota who creates electricity is probably getting endlessly tortured right now.

Who cares, that little shit isn't even retarded moe, he is just full blown retarded and useless.

I wonder if we're ever going to see him again. Neither Agni and camera girl can't carry him. Director wouldn't be likely to give a crap about him. I'm not even sure if any character still cares enough to search and rescue him. Agni was slowly warming up to him, but seeing Judah and Doma seems to have made him cold again. And the camera girl knew him for at most a couple of hours.

Every action movie must have a damsel in distress. The kid will be the damsel.

But how will the topic even come up? Only camera girl knows what happened to him and she has enough to worry about with her own well-being.

>What's your name?
>Agni...

Huh? Did he tell her that for convinience because San called the MC that based around the legends, or the author is hinting the MC might really have warped his memories and he just recalled he was called Agni once so that must be his name?

I'm wondering if the flames will go out when Doma's dead.

"Blessings"

I wonder how many different words authors from years to come will use to avoid just calling these "Abilities" or "Superpowers".

One day there will be no terms left.

but it is a blessing since that type of infinite regeneration makes no sense at all

Maybe, maybe not, Agni wasn't the first regenerator Doma used his flames on.

Some strange reaction must have happened with Agni for the flames to be stuck on him.

blessing is general term for superpowers in this series.

San the retarded kid, his electricity is also called a blessing, so is Doma's flames.

It will only go out when Doma puts it out himself probably

I don't think even he can do that.

even if he could he wouldn't know

>Some strange reaction must have happened with Agni for the flames to be stuck on him.

Doma literally says the flames will not extinguishe till the target is ash.

Judah could still be Luna though, the timespam from when Agni started his revenge quest hasn't been said yet, and after being "killed" so many times, he might just have lost the track of time, wandering for hundreads of years.

>Agni was slowly warming up
heh

Those self righteous assholes reminds me of Necromongers from Riddick

8 years he burned till he made a fist and started.

Did you just skim chapter one?

Did you miss the part where Agni said Doma burnt Luna to death?

She was regenerator like him and still died (or so it seems), Agni for some reason got the flames stuck on him.

>Agni was slowly warming up to him
>warming up

Heh.

They remind me of characters from Walking Dead (comic).

There even was a nutjob telling people to have sex with an animal.

Did you miss the part where agni stated his regeneration was much faster then her? As in he regenerates an arm in seconds where Luna takes a week.

Agnis regeneration is straight up out pacing the flames.

>the close up on the head
>like she is plying in the water with them
Fuck, I like this author.

>brain literally being cooked 24/7
>thinking smart thoughts

That's basic thought though, he is used to it.

school trip chapter when?

>Shota bestiality

doujins fucking when?

don't forget that he's also an amputee by now
it's like the author had a lot ideas for doujins starting with incest but decided to make this instead of some h-manga