How can I become a Chad?

How can I become a Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By fucking off back to /r9k/ with your shitty, off topic slide thread, Chaim.

Sage goes in all fields

Get the fuck off Sup Forums....

Reddit.com/r/theredpill

I'm serious about this, although I havnt been there in a few years it really helped me become a better man and fuck a lot of girls

He's wearing more makeup than most girls. Not to mention the hair products as well. Why would any man subject themselves to this faggotry?

Literally nobody who uses the term 'chad' is a chad, so maybe stop using the word would be a good start.

If you have to ask...

it's mostly genetic for men. you can't really make your facial hair grow more or have a great skull structure, or make yourself taller.

for women it's mostly "don't be fat".

You don't. Because "Chads" are degenerates who think they're superior males for screwing whores and having a sex addiction. They are the problem. They create the roasties. Chads have ruined the white race.

Saged and reported for not politics

oh, hi David. pretending to not be jewish huh. i know, it must be fun to not be an ugly virginal hooknosed faggot who's socially rejected by everyone. but this is the chans.

Chad here, and let me tell you the truth: You are either born handsome and cocky, or you are most likely destined to be a beta-fag for life. It is always possible to workout and feel better about yourself, but it is hard to fake being naturally cool. Many beta-fags are deluded into thinking they are alpha (usually citing intelligence). Chances are, if you're on Sup Forums you're not a Chad and you're destined to be a normie who fucks 7/10 girls at best because all the 9s and 10s require bigger dicks and more money.

well, to be a male model like your picture there is a big amount of genetic lottery you have to win.

But dont worry, as a man, women are attracted to the value you provide them. If you dont got looks you can make up for that with money, and power.

So get rich and get powerful.

Also you can workout alot. Obviously you can only do so much based on what you were given but being in great shape goes a long way for anyone really.

Is it possible to be a chad with no facial hair?

Asking for a friend

>referring to yourself as naturally cool

kys faggot.

and you can train yourself to be in good shape, you can train yourself to have a more sexually appealing attitutude, you can work hard and make money.

The only thing really out of your self control is how ugly your face is.

Luckily as I said before, women dont go solely off of looks alone.

>Chad here
>if you're on Sup Forums you're not a chad
hmm....
something something almonds

Sell out to the normie filth, and start a vlog channel with your douchebag brother and use negroid wigger slang and terminology. Happy STDs! But I guess the plus side is you'll get 80% of girls and women.

t. NEET with no life experience and no fucking idea

the most chadly chads don't need facial hair.

>average guys fuck 7/10's
>9's and 10's require big dicks
>"naturally cool"
>picture of an average body with no face

I concur with your assessment

you're not wrong
I'm a Chad who lurks Sup Forums for breaking news

Best shot is for you to read the sidebar material in /r/TheRedPill

> Hasn't swallowed the lookism.net pill

You need to slurp up a Chad's man juice. That is where their Chadness comes from.

>You weren't born a 10/10 Nordic Chad super model who gets paid just for looking good as if you were some kind of heavenly god descended divine royalty

Why even live?

Chad is a state of mind more than a physical state. I've met fat chads who live essentially neet lifestyles at home and have sex with beautiful women constantly. I've met good looking men who are built who can't get a date to save their lives. Being /fit/ and man pretty helps a lot but ultimately you don't need to be that to be a Chad.

It comes from within plus good facial ascthetics. I’m 5’7 150lbs yet I’m a chad and girls all have crushes on me. It’s the way I behave , look, and personality that makes me a desirable chad.

first of all, chads are white, unlike pic related

You have to take the Black Pill first before you learn what you have leftover to work with.

youtube.com/user/FACEandLMS

Women are like cars user. Just like that $70k Jaguar will be worth $2k in 10 years so too you can fuck a 10/10 once they're older.

Being 'chad' is often more a mindset than physical appearance

just be so retarded and hellbent on your arrogance and self worth and you will get there eventually. like dont even consider for one second maybe youre wrong on this, that sort of thing.

its hard to do because intelligent betas question everything, including such primal shit.

Sustanon and decadurabolin. Don't use to much, make sure you use a PCT. Not joking, you will be Chad for the rest of your days if you do it correctly.

roids + phenibut

You don't. Don't waste your time trying to become something that is set by genetics. You either are or you are not.

In the upcoming civil war, it may be an idea to get your revenge on the chads during the madness.

Chad Here, AMA

Tom cruise, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon

Ya, na m8.

only if you have a god tier jawline

if not, youre fucked.. scruff hides a weaker jawline really well, no need to go for a lame ass full beard nowadays

Chad is at least 6'2"

They are all manlets

>become a better man and fuck a lot of girls
You realise those two things are contradictory, right?