In Canada, you can fuck dogs legally

In addition to any other animal. Why is this legal?

Can a dog consent, Sup Forums?

people in America fuck niggers all the time.

I fuck dogs. AMA

Yes, Justin can consent.

Can you corn hole them or is it just an Afghan hound sixty-nining type situation?

As of now there is no law at all against beastiality.

Anything goes.

If your neighbour rapes your dog, the police cannot charge the rapist with any crime.

Why fuck your food

You can't fuck a dog.
But a dog can fuck you.
so basically you're not allowed to penetrate any animal because it can't give consent. But if it penetrates you, it becomes implied consent.

No, you can't. But ironically, there are a few US states where bestiality is 100% legal.

The Supreme Court of Canada ruled that way, but it also struck down the entire beastiality law and left it to parliament to legislate a new one.

However, it should be noted the SCOC struck down the entire Beastiality statue in the Criminal Code, so there is no law right now. So you can fuck your dog any way, even penetrating, and it's not illegal.

Trudeau's Liberals of course have no tabled any beastiality law nor will they because they want those precious Muslim/African/Arab votes.

So I repeat, in Canada, beastiality is 100% legal.

my landlord fucked my dog true story

LARP: the post

>In Canada, you can fuck dogs legally

No you can't you fucking retard

Yes you can.

Source: Am dog-fuck law expert

*get blowjob

i agree though it's fucked up either way

JUSTNO TRUDON'T!

>Yes you can.

post proof

I have this shirt in pink.

If you poz your dog with Aids intentionally and your neighbor rapes him, can you be charged for knowingly infecting the rapist, or has that been decriminalized too like in California?

>In every civilized country you can eat pigs legally, in addition to almost any other animal. Why is this legal?
>Do pigs consent to being butchered and eaten?

Honor killings too.

They are required to bring a new law forward by a certain date, and last time I checked open parliament it was pretty much done.

Wrong

There is nothing tabled, and even if it was an initial reading, it still years if it ever goes through.

Remember if Parliament is dissolved for an election all open bills are kill