Is it all over for Western Europe?

Let's be honest: the only chance Western culture has to continue is through the U.S., anti-communist strongholds in Eastern Europe, and, in a bizarre way, Israel.

Why did Western Europe give up its proud traditions and culture?

That pic, haven't laughed at something this hard in a while

Atheism.

>is through the U.S.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE ARENT EVEN FIFTY PERCENT WHITE YOU UNDERAGE MORON

The part that matter electorally is.

unironically my country.

deport scum.

import purity.

heavy border security and strong government.

>The Pew Religious Landscape survey reported that as of 2014, 22.8% of the U.S. population is religiously unaffiliated, atheists made up 3.1% and agnostics made up 4% of the U.S. population. The 2014 General Social Survey reported that 21% of Americans had no religion with 3% being atheist and 5% being agnostic.

Percentages don't fucking matter. It's about preserving the culture. Plenty of Mexicants are about Western culture in the U.S. Technically Ted Cruz is a Latino, ffs.

And? Trump barely won. After trump the republicans are absolutely fucked unless anchor babyies are deported.

I swear Americans are the dumbest fucking people on earth. All of you believe you're impervious to the ass fucking that is headed your way. It will be the death of us

>the only chance Western culture has to continue is through the U.S.
>and israel
Get a load of this fucking kike. Israel has zero white people and isn't even a Western country in any way. USA can only survive if it lets israel die, as they have done nothing but drain USA and offered zero in return. You may as well give up, memeflag, Sup Forums will never like israel.

Why are americans so delusional?? You're the original host of multikulti insanity, you have most niggers of any western nation. You're fucking shit.

Yes, ted Cruz is a European you dumb shit. Believe me when I tell you that the vast vast vast majority of people pouring into our country are not European. And no, being 10% European does not count.

Take it easy, Billy Bob. I'm talking about Western culture, not race. Israel is most definitely trying to preserve Judeo-Christian tradition, capitalism (to some degree), and democracy.

Ted Cruz's dad is from Cuba, you idiot.

>Billy Bob
>Western culture, not race
>to some degree
100% kike post.

And where do you think the Cubans came from ?

Okay, so by that logic, all Latinos are European?

You're a troll goodbye

Logic hurts when you don't understand it. Keep practicing.

kek op's thread will die with under 20 posts, over half of them his

Still Better than 56% KEK AMERICA

There's already 21 posts in the thread, and I've posted 4 (now 5) times.

> Master Race

Test

>Cruz is a European

And Brazilian/Argentino are European

Thank you for confirming double-digit IQ

Does South america Look like First world County to you?

>And? Trump barely won.
306 electoral votes over 232 is "barely winning"?

Are you really saying their isn't a single European in all of South America? Christ why is Nu/pol/ SO fucking retard. Where did I say all Brazilians/Argentinans were European you insufferable Asian dog

Greed and corruption. The foreigners are here solely to prop up the system. Of course, many of them are sticking to their beliefs and not becoming rootless consumerist cucks. The psychopaths in charge have severely over-estimated how much their brainwashing can achieve. Even when they succeed, it just creates other problems.

Yep you're right nothing to worry about America will be a republican nation till the end of time

>Why did Western Europe give up its proud traditions and culture?

Not purging communists in the same way Nazis were purged.

Then they got into government and media and started fucking things up.

He won short-term Like Reagan

50+ old White people vote Trump

Most white women are Blue pilled as fuck

And the retards here will say "white women aren't trash because they voted for Trump"

fact is that white women are not having white children at a replacement rate. Anything else is just noise.

So, what will happened in near future?

Another Economic crisis ,

"the people (Minority) Think ruling class are injustice

ruling class using white men for scapegoat of their corruption and inability

"the people" will buy that "specific race and Gender are Evil" kind of bullshit

Meanwhile The white upper class, corporate elite and banker have luxury lifestyle without any interruption

This pic legitimately made me laugh and I almost never laugh at jokes. God damn that’s a good one.

>the only chance Western culture has to continue is through the U.S

The US? The land of faggots and niggers where you get arrested for using the wrong pronouns or saying there are two genders but it's not a crime to give people AIDS?

Okay. I'll bite. What part of the US will save Western culture? Detroit? Baltimore? Chicago? St Louis? Please enlighten me, Barack Hussein.

I hope this is fake

You Mean handful of Elite Live in Gated community that surround by fortified Wall ?

OR A handful of European living in segregated suburbs?

And Entire county are hell holes that don't produce any wealth

Every statistics shows complete opposite of your claim

I know. I have no idea why you think I don't agree with that.

HAHA that pic. saved

Where is your prove or statistics, m8?

Where is sign that South america will be NEXT West Germany or Japan?

Every single goddamn south america government will failed to feed their own people

Get Ready to next 10 million south american REFUGEE, mother fucker

>Let's be honest: the only chance Western culture has to continue is through the U.S., anti-communist strongholds in Eastern Europe, and, in a bizarre way, Israel.
Not in the US, not Western, and not Western