All he had to do was hold her

All he had to do was hold her

a good dicking is all I need

He was busy falling in love with best girl.

All she had to do was not suffocate him

But seriously, all he had to do was wrap his arms around her

It would've all ben daijobu then

Why

He should've asserted himself and pushed her hand away

Please, not this shit again. 1995-1996 was almost 21 years ago.

He had one job, one fucking job

He did hold her

Asuka's issues are not his responsibility.

Not in that way, stupid

But a cute red-headed girl asks to kiss you and you don't properly return the affetion? That's crazy

All you had to do was get on the damn train, shinji.

Well he said he wanted to help her

All she had to do was schedule therapy for the pilots.

>yfw all therapists died during the Second Impact

>All he had to do was hold her
If you really think this, then you don't understand Asuka as a character at all. If anything, Shinji showing her compassion and love would have made her even more mad and depressed. That's the entire fucking point of her role in the show. To be the other side of the 'hedgehog dilemma' to Shinji. I don't even care much about Eva and I figured it out. What's your excuse?

It's posts like this that explain why you're still a virgin, user.

Its post like this that show why the Eva fanbase is so sad.

All she had to do was not be a massive menstruating cunt for him to hug her.

All he had to do was quilt piloting a robot and start telling asuka she's amazing at everything she does and is the best at everything you mean.

Even if he did, his inevitable gasp for breath would have still bothered her.

Literally every bad thing in Eva could've been solved with a hug.

Shitposting aside, this eould've just lead to even more problems.

I watched this shit years ago, but I think that someone actually mentions how stupid it is to build your self-esteem solely around one thing (in this case, piloting the Eva and fishing for compliments/attention).

So if Shinji eventually leaves her to fuck Misato, or to get his boipucci pounded by Kaworu, Asuka will probably end up killing herself.

This is why you're alone

I don't think hugging an angel would have worked out well

Other than Kaworu, which angel would you hug?

Kaworu.

Not even in the fanbase, I just know women, and there are times when you embrace them 100% without fail.

But Angels are not a problem

When Shinji grabs her neck, he touches her soul.

JUST

There were times where Shinji tried symphathizing with her and she acted like a cunt, I'm not defending Shinji, he was incapable of relating to others and he only did it for his own sake, but Asuka was a bitch like 90% of the time. I'd say both are in the wrong and if Shinji had hugged her, she would have gotten mad at him anyways.

>I just know women
Anyone who says they understand women really don't. Especially a guy on Sup Forums.

But a woman like Asuka doesn't want to be 'taken'. She wants to control others. While Shinji is the exact opposite. He wants people to tell him what to do and just not struggle through life. You're asking for these characters to completely reverse their personalities. Which means you don't understand them.

3DPD grill here, this guy is right: Asuka wants to feel in power and control, she wants the lesser beta guys like Shinji and the rest of the fags at school to bow down to her, while she chases the alpha Kaji to make herself feel she's special and of a higher league.

What upset her was that someone as below her as Shinji rejected her by not wanting her by the kiss, not Shinji himself.
She wants him to want her, but she doesn't want him.