Alleged Key Witness In Las Vegas Massacre Kills Himself And Daughter After FBI Raid

Wtf, is this true?

>According to a report on The Impious Digest, authorities discovered a suspicious cell phone charger in the Vegas shooter's hotel room at the Mandalay Bay. The charger was reported to have no accompanying phone, but technology experts identified that this type of charger is used to power a CP502520 3.0V 600mAh Li-MnO2 non-rechargeable thin cell battery, which is allegedly often times used in U.S. special forces and other covert government communication devices.
>suspicious cell phone charger
>non-rechargeable cell battery

What the fuck????

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/10/08/Important-Witness-In-Las-Vegas-Massacre-Kills-Himself-And-Daughter-After-FBI-Raid

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/
nnettle.com/news/2893-key-witness-in-las-vegas-shooting-kills-self-and-daughter-following-fbi-raid
thenewyorknewsday.com/2017/10/09/key-witness-in-las-vegas-shooting-kills-self-and-daughter-following-fbi-raid
impiousdigest.com/las-vegas-massacre-witness-kills-self-and-daughter-after-fbi-raid-as-missing-piglets-search-continues/
grabcad.com/john.beilman-1/projects
grabcad.com/library/lithium-ion-battery-charges
google.com/search?q=las vegas witness kills self
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off spam blogger faggot nobody is clicking your copypasted article

Saged

Non meme source
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/06/john-beilman-nicole-murder-suicide-fbi-search-fairport-rett-syndrome/738874001/

Real source

Fuck off shlomo. I saw it on Faceberg.

I went hunting for the daughter earlier and couldn't find her connected to either donna or john beilman. Only their son Josh. no sister as far as I can see

>daughter not connected to either donna or john
What did he mean by this?

More sauces:

nnettle.com/news/2893-key-witness-in-las-vegas-shooting-kills-self-and-daughter-following-fbi-raid

thenewyorknewsday.com/2017/10/09/key-witness-in-las-vegas-shooting-kills-self-and-daughter-following-fbi-raid

impiousdigest.com/las-vegas-massacre-witness-kills-self-and-daughter-after-fbi-raid-as-missing-piglets-search-continues/

grabcad.com/john.beilman-1/projects
grabcad.com/library/lithium-ion-battery-charges

google.com/search?q=las vegas witness kills self

like as far as I can see, there is no Nicole/nichole beilman. I dunno why they would make up imaginary daughter though.

> Fairport Police Chief Samuel Farina said John Beilman shot his daughter, Nicole Beilman, with a 12-gauge shotgun in the backyard of their home at 19 Williamsburg Dr.

>Agents executed a search warrant and raided Beilman's Williamsburg Drive home the day before he took his daughter, Nicole, into the backyard and shot her and then himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun.
>himself in the back of the head with a 12-gauge shotgun
>in the back of the head
What the fuck?

suicide,.. shot in back of head.

funny trollz

COMPED if true.

It was a microUSB charger, I have 3 in my room so I am special forces now. How fucking stupid are you?

>shot himself in the back of the head

sounds reasonable.

>that flag
What a faggot.

>battery charger
>non charging batter

>12 gauge shotgun (minimal 3.5 feet long)
>suicide behind the head

this reminds me of that fellow from the DNC

what was his name?
Shaun Rice?

>SethRich.exe

Adam Lanza also shot himself in the back of the head. Weird, isn't it.

im guessing the writer either mean he shot his non existent daughter in the back of the head then shot himself, without anyone hearing a shotgun go off twice, or they implying he was murdered.

Josh Beilman facebook photos go all the way back to 2007! Not one photo with the parents or wheelchair sister. unless they are hidden.

I may be wrong about this but here goes.

A rechargeable battery is a battery that will not be able to be recharged after it runs out of energy. This is opposed to a chargeable battery like the one in your phone which is designed to pretend to run out of power to allow you recharge it no matter how much you let it power down. A rechargeable battery can be charged as long as the charge never falls to zero.

>I went hunting for the daughter
Daughter from previous marriage. She was only related to her dad in that family.

>His name was John Beilman

DO ANY OF YOU RETARDS REALIZE WHAT PART OF THE STORY WE ARE ALL MISSING ?

meant nonrechargeable where I said rechargeable

wouldn't she show up on Donna's side?

I think I know. Why don't you tell me I see if you know. I see if it matches my data bases

>COMPED $10000000 WORTH OF SUSHI, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!??

Source?

shooting yourself in the back of the head doesn't stop you from killing yourself.

well technically you could make a rig and pull a string to do it

shooting youself in the back of your head doesn't stop you from killing youself.

>real source
>usa today

nigga please

Woke.

>shooting youself in the back of your head doesn't stop you from killing youself.

nigga please

I should've said normies approved

sit on your knees with the shotgun between your feet, lean head back over top of barrel, reach back and pull trigger.....foolproof way to an hero. no chance of lingering in vegatative state for years.

So why was his charger in the room

What if they used the wheelchair to help with the bags, put them on the handles etc

Posted in similar thread a few days ago about my sister possibly meeting him in the past. Her US colleague (PhDs in medicine , researching retts disorder) attended a conference in San Fran last year .

Her colleague knew him and the girl and started receiving calls from reporters about this 'murder suicide' !!!

yoga pants optional

Moar

So why do you need a charger for a non rechargeable phone?

asking the right questions

SAGE

Fuck off.

fake news, saged

Why even comment, Shillberg?