The nazi triggering

How to trigger pol/anti-American teenagers in one easy step

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying people give a shit about children's games in 2017
Grow up, dork or fuck off, viral marketer!

>play as character that sides with commies
Such an American game

it's still not as cool as DOOM II box art.
from 20+ years ago.

do you watch rick and morty ?

/thread

If you don't get to kill them at the end, this shit won't even be worth torrenting.

i watch doug.

ruining a once great video game franchise with contextual bullshit and a garbage engine coded by a bethesda affiliate tends to piss people off.

Poor Guy

>play as character that sides with commies
>Such an American game
You do realize the USSR was part of the allies in WW2 ,america sided with the commies

wolf nwo engine was pretty much unplayable on ati card.

doom engine was alright. could at least play the game without it crashing.

bazinga

jesus h christ what the fuck is that ?

>south of Mississippi
So Louisiana?

>Commie allies
Already setting up the villains for the next sequel, I see.

I am Taiwan is lousina chocolate state ?

>mecha trump final boss
>Spencer cameo
>Gay Nazi insert obviously Milo

This game will be fantastic

Horton Boone

usa invaded europe only to prevent the soviet union from capturing all of europe

yep

>implying the trotskyite jews who rule america don't

>stein

>garbage engine

>literally the doom 2016 engine slightly modified

That doesn't change the fact the USA and USSR were allied ,go figure two allied countries had two different agendas

BAZOMBO PENNY

The spirit of Gambler Vegas Steve has visited this thread!

In order to dodge the shooter's rampage roulette type "Keno! bingo! show me the mandalay MONEY Steve!" under this post!

Looks like your average commie.

>Keno! bingo! show me the mandalay MONEY Steve!

I haven't played a videogame since 2012, they are just a fruitless time sink

Wouldn't south of Mississippi be the gulf of Mexico? Louisiana is to the left of it. Niggers confirmed to be evil sea creatures

>Swedish developer

Y
E
S W E D E N

I like the fact he looks like an actual average dude, looks pretty real

Also, guess (((who))) runs the parent company.
Sup Forums was right again

Is Spain full of estrogen pumped cucks ?

>Jewish family

(((Pure coincidence, goy!)))
Now go shoot some nazis, goy

the enemy of my enemy is still my enemy

>(((Stein)))
every
fucking
time

>a franchise all about shooting Nazis is making a new game about shooting Nazis
>"hurr durr muh KEK"

>a game that allows you to shoot people of all races and ethnicity is "anti-white" because it lets you shoot at white people

imagine being this delusional

And then what happened after WW2 :^)

I wouldn't know this game exists if not for people telling me I was triggered.

Wow, you took some artistic liberties with that
I never said, implied or even mentioned any of what you said

I don't see how the cold war is relevant to the original argument
Were the US and the USSR not allies during WW2?
How is mentioning something that happened after the fact stated, change that fact?

Same. I don't even play games.

I'm not so triggered as I am disappointed desu.

I liked the direction the first game took with BJ reflecting on the cruelty of the Nazis. This new game just looks like a bunch of retarded BLACKED memes.
Here's a fairly compelling plot they could've gone with that builds on the themes of The New Order.

>be BJ Blaskowitz
>get sent on mission to get in contact with the Resistance in the Netherlands
>directed to meet with the leader of the Dutch Resistance at an "Annex" in Amsterdam
>BJ gets black-bagged
>wakes up in an attic
>mysterious leader of the Dutch Resistance approaches him
>it's a 32 year old Anne Frank, flanked by a man named Peter, a teenage boy, and two smaller children
>they seem outwardly cold to each other, but BJ suspects there's more to it
>Anne insists that BJ prove himself worthy of her assistance by helping her bring down the Nazi occupation of Amsterdam
>over the course of several mission, BJ gains Anne's trust
>BJ walks in on Peter and Anne having sex and realizes the nature of their relationship
>Anne, eventually opens up on the events of her life
>she lived in hiding for two years with her family and Peter
>she became pregnant by Peter and her father arranged to have the two were sent away for her to give birth
>her father, mother, and sister were arrested, taken to Auschwitz, and killed just days later
>following the failure of Operation Market Garden, Anne realized that the Allies weren't coming to liberate the Netherlands and that if she, Peter, and their baby were going to survive, they would have to stop hiding and join the fight
>Anne climbed the ranks of the Dutch Resistance thanks to leadership skills her father taught her
>she and Peter have had two more children since then
>their eldest son, born into a life on the run, has been raised to be a fighter whose prowess matches BJ himself, but he is at heart, a soft and kind boy who is forced by circumstances to take life and agonizes over it (even though they're Nazis)

I'm on the same boat as you ,bro

I KNOW YOU FAGGOT KIDS ARE ONLY 11 YEARS OLD BUT WOLFENSTEIN HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 80S, YOU GODDAMN RETARDS

>the other two children are too young to fight but Anne and Peter, despite yearning to be loving parents are reluctant to bond with them because they live in perpetual fear every day
>Anne reveals that nearly everyone she ever loved or cared about is long dead and the only thing that keeps her going is her children
>she fears it's only a matter of time before they're killed too
>it's all eating her up inside
>eventually the Germans launch a full-scale crackdown on the Dutch Resistance thanks to Terror Billy's actions
>Peter gets killed, Anne mortally wounded
>Anne makes two final requests of BJ
>get her children (including her oldest son) to safety
>to take her diary, recording the past 20 years of her life, because she wants her children to remember her and know she wasn't always such a cold and unsympathetic person
>BJ promises he'll make sure that the entire world will remember her
>BJ takes the children to the safety of a resistance safehouse and gives the eldest son her diary for safekeeping

TL;DR perpetual warfare is corrosive to the human spirit on every level

Holy fuck my sides

Wolfenstein will be irrelevant now like it was irrelevant then when Doom came out.

i only like it for the nazi stuff.

>I am Taiwan is lousina chocolate state ?
That is pure gold
and yes, it's in the south and has been blacked for over 100 years

Newsweek did a recent article claiming the game is stirring controversy about killing Nazis, yet doesn't mention a single quote or name. This is scummy marketing from Zenimax kikes, I guarantee a lot of negative youtube comments are marketers and shills false flagging.
I actually liked the new order, but this game is cartoonishly cheesey and dripping in modern lefty bullshit. Fuck these assholes, sage these threads. This is viral marketing faggotry.

Fratricide

People told me to buy the first one after i was done with the amazing shadow warrior... lol lets just say the last one was typical aaa crap that just wore the skin of a classic shooter it was kinda pathetic and boring.

>This is viral marketing faggotry.
I believe you

farted on a nigger on the bus

>he liked nudoom

you do realize that they write that shit basically themselves as pr/outrage for idiots that buy this idiocy..

Why is the girl beaten up in this edited version?

For being a goy.

Are jews abusive? Oh, who am I kidding. I know of many Jews who say and do fucked up shit when they're in powerful positions.
I mean, just look at current events regarding Jewish Hollywood execs getting away with sexual abuse of many women for many years.

Lop sided head, one eye higher than the other. looks like a female to male tranny.

Yup. Totally an average guy

He looks Norwegian

Whatever happened to the good old days when senseless violence of all forms was FUN and you didn't have to slap any justification on it, and the people getting mad at games were boomers in suits and post-menopause soccer moms?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxb9qRygIDw

The western game industry got filled with talentless diversity hires that shove identity politics into everything. The good news is these games cost millions to make and they aren't breaking even.