First anime watch

So outside of 2 episodes of Spice and Wolf I haven't watched anime.

My friend is really in to it and has me watching pic related. I'm 2 episodes in. Anything else I'd be better off watching?

Finish Eva and then watch Boku no Pico. Then watch the End of Evangelion movie

Thank you I will.

Fair enough. Just over enthusiastic I guess and figured you all would know the most.

Kill yourself.

glasslip is pretty good

I just looked up Boku no Pico and I think you're having a laugh at my expense...

Those are very unkind words. I hope you overcome the sadness in your heart that helped you type that.

What did you like most about that show? I looked it up and it's a slice of life supernatural romance. It's not another joke on me is it?

You need to fuck off. It against the rules to make a rec thread on Sup Forums newfag. You will be banned.

Ah ok. I'll sage. Perhaps an apology would help your manners and politeness?

fuck off and never come back you retarded faggot

I'm sure your parents are proud of the person you have become.

watch your language

I'm sure your parents are proud that you managed to fuck up posting on an anonymous image board, you mongoloid

You'd be better off killing yourself.

Eva is a nice pick but don't watch the TV series, it's very slow paced and drags on too much in the second half. Watch the racap movie "Death and Rebirth" instead, it sums it up is a masterful way.

2. listen to this guy don't judge it on the visuals/promo vids you might find. it was the most controversial series the year it came out, but you certainly won't regret watching it.

3. Pupa : one of the fine examples in recent years of psychological anime. It's Really well written. a bit gory but it's a stylized violence like only anime can do.

Don't watch Boku no Pico it is a common anime troll to make new people watch a perverted hentai.

A good anime for newcomers is Code Geass. If you are really new you can even watch the dub.

Watch Inferno Cop

Spoonfeeders need to be banned.

step 1 - go to www.anidb
step 2 - search for anime by genre, year or artist
step 3 - download anime that interests you
step 4 - watch anime

There. Now you never need to make a thread like this again.