Strike Witches

The new season is next season. Also why is japan a superpower in this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

helma.us/sw/res/8815.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they decided that if they're going to make a fantasy universe, they're going to go full fantasy and make themselves relevant.

Because it's fiction, OP.

Also, all witches make my thing go-

Japan is relevant in the current world too, just not military. They are even buying the leading robotic companies from Europe, so they will get only stronger in the future.

I'd like to know more on that development? Any sauce?

But them why was half of the base in England japs? It it just their shoehorn to make them feel relevant? Why did america play such a small role?

>why is japan a superpower in this world?

Because Japan WAS an asian superpower back in 1920-1945. Neuroi attacked their world before US went full nuclear genocide on them in our world.

They are also having a robot fight with the USA in about a year or so.

It's ww2 and Europe was fucked by ayy lmao.

More important question is why is she best girl?

Cocky Aryan goddess.

They will never win ever. They are being toyed with by the neroi. They have a great deal of trouble against only one of them, but if the base sent out 2 or more they would be dead. It is just toying with them or doing experiments on them. They have no chances of winning. I wonder if the top brass know this but are putting up a futile effort to calm the world.

Also the entire China got colony dropped.

It was in the news a few days or weeks ago, I don't have an English speaking link for it.

Charlotte also a best
It's so hard to chose

Much as I find her adorable, I don't think I can stand her disorganized ways

who is the best girl?

all of them looks meh

Waltrud.

Because Zero is the best plane. Glorious Nippon Steel wings folded one thousand times.

Translation?

Nikka or Waltrud.

Is this taking place at the same time or after the original strike witches?

There was a fucking thread not even half a day ago you retard; It's just the same few of us posting again in this thread and repeating the same things like a clockwork.
Learn to use the archives, and helma.us already, please. It's not hard.
As for your question, there's a big island in the Pacific which our world doesn't have, near Fuso. It holds resources and shit, making Fuso even stronger. Also China is wasteland so there's that too. Man, you could've got a thread going with that question in helma..

China is still going to outproduce them unless their economy shits out.

Please read the thread helma.us/sw/res/8815.html
It's only 200 posts and holds all the gathered info so far on upcoming season. Supposedly new season is placed between S1 and S2.

Aren't Japanese products known for higher quality than Chinese stuff?

Dumb autistic namefag

They became strong in WW2 because they invaded china which had a lot of resources. Japan doesn't have much in the way of good resources so in the series like said they had to invent an island in order to not make china butthurt.

I may be dumb autist but some are even more dumber for not using the most witchy place on earth before the new season airs!

That should be 'fug' in the picture when you think about it.

"Hey, you're late." Hanna called out to her newly assigned R&R assistant. In order to promote both mental and physical health, the girls stationed in the desert were each given their own choice of men tasked with the duty to accompany the girls when they were off duty. Usually these men would be selected from each girl's own home country, and specialized in some form of entertainment. "You're cuter than the last guy, but not as tall." These men were given the responsibility to provide the girls a source for conversation and social activities such as board games or playing musical instruments to give the girls a sense of home. "Just make yourself at home, just don't go looking for any drinks though. They blew up the last shipment of the good stuff so I only have a bottle or two left. Maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you have some." Although these men were supposed to be primarily for social entertainment it wasn't unheard of that some of the girls would go a little past the point of being sociable with their acquaintances. "Geez it was rough this week, they said my gear is going to be in the shop for at least 3 days for it to get fixed." Although not publicly acknowledged, it was also said that the men were really there to satisfy the other needs the girls would have. "That gives me plenty of time to catch up on some of the things I've been putting off. Did you get any sleep on your way here?" While their duties also included the physical health of the girls, it was the girls decision on what that would entail. "Oh that doesn't matter, you can sleep tomorrow when I'm done with you." Although not officially acknowledged, some records showed these men were also issued contraceptives as part of their weekly rations. "Now get over here, I want to get a head start before they ring the dinner bell. You're also going to be staying the night, so don't go stuffing your face too much." These men would be rotated out after a month or two, mainly from fatigue.

For fucks sake
Why are you advertising

There is a worse quality product than Chinese stuff?

Someone must keep the hype alive, S2 is my only reason to not kill myself.

Mexico, and south asian countries.

Why is Chinese stuff so bad when their kids study so much?

China is still a poor place. It is rich in only a few places but in some places they still live like they were thousands of years ago.

Here user and Because helma needs more love and it's always up and about witches. That and these generals tend to be cancer.

Hype is always bad user.

>s3
Mainland China is a shithole.

Wait was strike witches banned to /c/?

Uh, no? We've just had generals up for months now there.

Which 502 is the most like Trude?

She will most likely make a cameo in the new season.

Naoe, in a way.

Strike witches is not alive and well it seems. Hopefully next season will fix that.

Nigger, there's nothing to discuss about. Is this impossible thing for you to grasp or do you just meme with this shitpost every now and then always for the sake of it?
It's been over six years since the last season ran on TV freshly and we've talked it to death among the movie.
Helma's doing fine with love but it could do a whole lot more of it at times but it's reasonable with franchise status, some anons just refuse to have love alive and well there for whatever reasons.

We'll at least get one healthy thread a week without naysayers shitting it up.

Why does Germany have the Reich flag, but Japan doesn't have the imperial flag?

Butthurt of chinks.

As I understand it, the rising sun flag was just a war flag and naval ensign, the national flag was about the same as it is now. So it's consistent, otherwise Germany would be represented by the Reichkriegsflagge.

Those aren't the flags used in universe obviously, so it's a moot point.