I'm watching it right now.
Jesus Christ what a slaughter.

>i think some femi love black lefttard

>heh im watching it again
>it gives me power

You're just a status quo warrior.

>im at work
>youtube still legal here

I'm confused by this, why did they do an event where one guy is positioned as being like the interviewer rather than treat is plainly as a debate since it's what the 'interviewer' wanted?

>dont know
It's been a while since I've seen a debate so entertaining! Please continue this type of shit Sargon!
youtube

>Freedom allows white men to control everything.

Haha, the absolute state of the left. They really do think brown people are completely incompetent.

So is Sargon?? Why are they debating?

Literally who

It's some sort of skeptics conference from my understanding.

They invited Sargon and some other youtubers there to speak, with the result being this 100% triggered SJW doing this interview of Sargon where the guy just keeps acting flabbergasted as Sargon fucks the guy's shit up.

>i think about why people didnt want Sargon to be >there

You need to go back and never come back

I agree with sargon 90% of the time.
But the sjw had a good point about free will and sargon answer of they have to help themselves is not helping anybody.

Its about finding solutions to the problem that are not discriminatory.
The blind CV reviews was something they could all agree on.

But yeah the sjw was destroyed

Someone really needs to make a "storms off cuck debater" vs "steadfast chad debater" image.

>Who's Thomas smith?

A well renowned cuckold in the atheism+ community.

He gets insanely triggered when you say that you'll never rape women, he as a male feminist need to use rape to put the fear of rape culture in feminist women

that dude got raped.

They're not wrong. Isn't it funny that the main difference is they feel guilty about it?

>1 hr 20 mins for sargon of cuckked.
Fuck off OP

Should give it a shot, I was expecting it to get monotonous, but it was actually pretty entertaining throughout.

yeah right after Sargon said he wasn't going to rape him too

>i watched it twice
>what?

Honestly I find sargon's approach to be, like , almost the correct approach, but it doesn't quite hit the mark.

I don't think he was very persuasive at all. I think the other guy did better, actually.

Which they are but they still want to allow those animals in our country for some reason.

>I live in Detroit it takes an hour for police to show >for a call. How is this over policing?
youtube
h ah ah ah ah ha ha h ah ha ha

I don't like either of them but Thomas is obviously a huge loser. That said, Sargon gives a really poor performance and Smith wrecks him regularly and makes SJWs look more sane with Sargoncuck.

Kind of sad.

I live in Detroit it takes an hour for police to show for a call. How is this over policing?

>pardon

I don't agree with the other guys points at all. I agree with sargons position much more, but i'm just saying his performance was a little worse.

He didn't defeat the other guy's arguments really... he just tried (with limited success imo) to reframe the argument.

This is fascinating.

>b-but Sargon just PILLED some amount of
>people
>i liked it

Post a video now longer than 3 minutes highlighting the 'slaughter' or GTFO

>1:15:30

Why do all these leftist faggots wear those same gay pants and shoes?

That fat guy is joke

I don't even like Sargon but if you unironically think that beta bitch who deflects questions, uses emotional manipulation, character assassination etc. was better than you are without a doubt retarded. This was a slaughter, not even close. Goes to show what happens when the left leaves their echo chamber.

he was about to cry by the end lmao

that nervous paper tearing

32:31
>Status Quo Warriors

this thomas faggot has nasty greasy hair, I bet Sargon could smell the aids on his breath

This. Sargon is usually a bit too smug-centrist for my tastes but he undeniably REKT that thomas numale cuck. It was a pleasing evisceration to watch.

So that's what libtards are using?
>fucking weak

So is it true Sargon does not have cognative dissonace?

"Sargon I would not even rape that sweet sweet boi-pussy"

What the fuck is this audience?

Even being around someone like that fag Thomas Smith would incite me into a rage, the likes of which no one has ever experienced since the dawn of man.

who cares. e-celeb

He does, watch him talk to Steven crowder. Sargon would be easy to debate but he only debates dumb people.

bill maher Does this as well. Only invite the dumb people on to your show from the opposite camp and it makes you look smart.

It's Sargon's cancerous fan base but in real life. I don't even like Sargon and I know it is wrong to judge people via association, but I would like Sargon just a little bit more if his commentators and fan base weren't such pure unadulterated, smug, nihilistic, cancerous vermin.
It was pretty fun. Even I didn't expect that guy to BTFO'd so utterly. I mean, it wasn't even a contest.

They're kekistanis

This. He invited Jared Taylor to discuss some issues with him two weeks ago (I think) and he got utterly BTFO'd. When he speaks to competent people, he usually comes up short. But this Smith guy is just about as low hanging fruit as you can go. I mean apart from his terrible debating skills, his disingenuous nature, his cognitive dissonance, pleas to emotion, beta bitch boy attitude, snark and other major character flaws, he also sounds like he's spouting off memes he got from his SJW facebook group page. I don't think you could have got a worse person if you tried.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBaFV0ynh9s

I don't necessarily agree with Sargon much of the time but he absolutely made Thomas his bitch there.

Agreed anytime he debates anyone its always low hanging fruit that anyone can beat. Never the guys that do their research and know what they are talking about.

BILLY MAYS OF AKKAD HERE

>31 mins in ....

and the expressions and countenance towards each other during this so called "Debate" is exactly why I have given up getting into discussions with people on these subject... The both look so frustrated with one another and angry that the other is not getting what they are trying to say... what a futile exercise... this war is never going to be won by debating and arguing with one another... we need to physically fight these people. It's needs to be settled with a Literally war with guns and so on... it's the only way this will end... I don't know how much more I can take of this shit desu... I just want Marxists, Lefties, liberals, Feminists, SJW's and BLM to not exist anymore and the most efficient way to achieve that is to kill them ALL. or for them to kill us.

typical shill opinion

>muh he only won coz person was dumb
>every oponent

Nod an argumend

Lol you don't see him deflecting every single question and argument?
Not knowing the meaning of terms and making shit up as he goes along?

I believe the word is charlatan, it fits him like a glove.
Poor kid was arguing with that troll for the sake of argument. That entire event, the host.. it's a sleazy, dumber, pretentious version of hot seat with Wally George. Even the guests are berated by the audience

That Sargon character (the fat guy) is a con artist.

Taylor is a gentlemen and a scholar. Sargon is Sup Forums educated.
Sup Forums redpills originate from people like Taylor.
He is the master.

I normally don't like Sargon, but I'll admit
He did good in that debate.

this faggot said about 40 times in this debate

>Muh, so what's your solution?
I would have answered:
>The final Solution, Thomas, The final Solution.

... wow.

>It's needs to be settled with a Literally war with guns and so on... it's the only way this will end... I don't know how much more I can take of this shit desu...

We are getting there. The fact that the discourse is getting more heated with no resolution or even willingness to come to some common ground is a sign of this. It doesnt happen over night but things are shifting round on the metapolitic level. The discourse is becoming sour and balkanisation of factions (which has been incrementally ramping up in the last few years) is beginning to become very noticable indeed.
The differences are irreconcilable and once people realise that progress through discourse is all but impossible, they will inevitable turn to different means of achieving their goals - just as man has done since the dawn of history.

>I just want Marxists, Lefties, liberals, Feminists, SJW's and BLM to not exist anymore

You an me both lad.

if you were here right now. i would shake your hand Sir!

This, weird posters in this thread trying to associate Sup Forums with Sargon

>Can you say to someone in real life that you wouldn't rape them
>Sure thomas, I wouldn't rape you.
LITERALLY TOLD.

pretty sure he used to tripfag around here like 2ish years ago.

That was great. The reactions of that little queef was enjoyable to watch. Hopefully he does some soul searching. Doubt it though.

Why does Carl look older and older every passing day? He's 38 but he's already looking like someone in his 50s

Thanks senpai

>atheism+
what a joke. anyone preaching intersectionality need their throats torn out

yay

democucks are the real racists

Na, he'd be booted. There was a lot of people pretending to be him or testing the waters

>Sargon destroys a delusional SJW

As would most rational people.

>58:34
>"raise your hand if you have a soul"
I'm an atheist but I hate atheists more than any theist, goatfucking exploding pedo muslims included

It wasnt made that way. John was trying to control the whole conversation. So Sargon let him try and ended up refuting every single point.

I had to close the video because that faggot was too insufferable.

>"never stop your enemy when they're making a mistake"
sargon gave him all the rope he could handle and then hung him with it, classic debate tactic

I want war now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go away Sargone you cryptolibcuck

It's pretty hard to debate someone who's only hard stance is being an internet troll.

SHADILAY BROS
SARGON ABSOLUTELY F*CKED HIS SH*T UP PEDES
PRAISE KEK
COLLECTIVISTS BTFO
#BASEDBLACKMAN

I hate Sarcuck of Mossad, but the guy is a classical liberal. It's only hard to debate them if you're a limp-wristed SJW faggot.

>fucking white people
>they're fucking white
>yeah but they're fucking white
>whites have privilege
>do you really think whites don't have privilege?
>white men
a nuanced argument by that guy

>Sarcuck
>limp-wristed SJW faggot.
You may hate him but you and Sargon aren't so different after all.

Nah, you're just a limp-wristed SJW faggot.

THIS IS GOLDEN
>and I didn't even liked sargon
>nor hated or anything just wasn't aware of such power level

This was akin to watching two guys argue in the pub, I would blame Sargon but the other guy was just spouting shit as fact forcing him to constantly interject.

Having said that, the thin guy is a faggot. His main argument was a tweet, which he brought up over and over and over again.

>it makes people more individual
>it says that white people have different experience than black people
>STILL CAN'T SEE WHERE HE IS WRONG
This is just too good, I don't like sargon but god damn

>i like Sargon with his walking on the edge
>normies listen to him
>i think he is throwing silent pills
>it was fun to watch

When will he ever debate a real knowledgeable person like E Michael Jones or Kevin McDonald.

Why the I debate teenagers all the time ?

>His main argument was a tweet
he was feeling offended because Sargon said
>I wouldn't rape you
he didn't even realise he was advocating rape every time he brought it up

>X sophist faggot only debates other sophist faggots
wow what a surprise

>he isn't woke to the Sargon-Duke pipeline

daily reminder that Marxism-Sargonism is the only way forward

I dont think he gets to choose who he debates in these situations.. I don't know who is getting to debate who.... this was just e-celeb level debate for keks... you're over analyzing something that doesn't warrant it.

Didn't this guy get btfo by Joe Rogan

did antifa turn up and try to riot like they wanted to?

Hahahaha oh fuck man this stuff makes me miss being a libertarian.

19-24~ is some straight gold