#BoycottDove

youtu.be/zkIrbVycAeM

I have a sudden urge to buy lots of Dove products now.

The funny part is dove and axe/lynx are owned by the same company. A few years ago Dove had a campaign outing the photoshopping models and had some fund to "help young women before advertising got to them". Pic related is a relatively restrained Lynx ad. It wouldn't surprise me if unilever are pushing the controversy to get more attention.
t. ex-PR fag

they got the attention, now we are boycotting them

Blacks have different hair anyways. They wouldn't be using dove products unless they had enough cream in their coffee to get rid of friz.

Hell, considering most black women can only shower a few times a month without seriously damaging their hair, I highly doubt a Dove boycott will do jack shit.

are you racist capitalist?

I very much doubt it will have a significant impact on sales and the whole "issue" will be forgotten within a news cycle. Meanwhile seeing dove plastered everywhere will stick in consumers' minds.

But Singapore niggers do not buy anything from the white people, they are always cheap and never buy main brands.

Reverse Racism exists as well lol. I never see them raise concern about kill all white people.

Im not switching my soaps for frilly girl soaps because im not a faggot...but is this dove the same dove that has those good milk chocolates in the blue wrappers? Ill get a few bags for halloween if so

No that would be Cadbury, not Unilever.
>mfw I discovered there's a washing powder in Japan called Downy.

>from normal to dark skin

This is the middle age. People are looking for witches to burn.

Why? I'm not doing your faggot hashtag shit

>Americanism is Nazism

Blacks don't wash anyway so it doesn't make a difference if they boycott.

>Blacks don't wash anyway so it doesn't make a difference if they boycott.
how do you know, white dont wash at winter either

Of course, it doesn't matter that white woman transforms to sandnigger afterwards.

Those butthurt twats are special kind of retards

Also

It used to be that you would have to stop stealing for weeks to get that result. Looks like Dove cracked the code

wtf? I love dove now

It's in the US too

I honestly don't understand how they approved this ad. If it's not about cleaning blackness, what is it about?

Dove is an sjw company btw, or at least their marketing department is

They're the ones that pulled that fat acceptance campaign and women power bullshit all the time

wtf I love Dove now

no reverse racism doesn't exist...
It's just called racism...

A+ marketing strategy. The niggos and """"oppressed"""" minorities are buying shit like Prell anyway, and the SJWs and antifa supporters don't bathe because they don't let society tell them how to live. Who does that leave? That's right, the white folks who worked hard to get where they're at and can afford the luxury of Dove products.

they cut off the bit when the white woman then 'changes' into an asian woman

convenient. are they saying asian women are superior to white women?

We did this thread yesterday, time to move on pork chop