Doe anybody on Sup Forums feel that they are destined for greatness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if they do then it's probably in error, since they're here

I have a big plan but if I told you it wouldn't work. let's just say you should look for a Big M on the third of November for a Big KB

shit vad smart sagt

me

What else would they be doing? prostituting themselves for a few shekels?

Holy shit has the second emu war finally arrived? Are you going to take out their commander?

Wars not make one great

Have you always felt like this? Do you know your path right now?

no ME

I do, but I don't know what to do.

keep fighting the battle inside first. We're all gonna make it.

anyone going to become the next hitler or commander rockwell? all you have to do is not be autistic and be prepared for idealistic self-sacrifice, rockwell quit his job and lived on the bare essentials to start his campaign, so did hitler, we need a brave young man to lead us out of the darkness, the fate of the west demands it and if thousands and millions of europeans gave their lives so that europe could live, what will you give?

Steven Paddock did....

Not me. I've choked down the blackpill. I feel my country is going to serve as another example of why multicultural/ethnic societies collapse into shit at best.

No. Sup Forums is composed of the most wretched gutter niggers imaginable. No hope here for any of us

Honestly OP I do. I was the first born son and the first baby baptized in a church named after my father. I come from a wealthy family that came to America on the Mayflower but I've spent my life traveling amongst the poor and downtrodden of the world after I left home at 17. I disowned my birthright and have done everything I set out to do. Last year I made $125k with no high school diploma. I believe I am on this earth to offer people a new way of life and freedom from debt.
It doesn't hurt that I'm 6'4 and blonde and have been referred to as "a male model".

I sage one thread and this fucking thing won't go away. I'm also drunk.

Worthless shitskin spotted

I wish, then I wouldn't be such a megalomaniac. It's hard to relate to people. They're all so weak.

Only in my fantasies, user.

Every day I daydream of being 'struck by lightning' and ascending to a god-like superhuman. As a genius, I would cure cancer and other medical marvels. The world would rejoice at my presence.

Then I would create a robot clone army, massacres scores of indians and chinese. Then I would install myself as the 'eternal monarch' of the New Holy Roman Empire, inventing immortality soon after. In most of my fantasies after this point I usually discover alien civilisations and send forth human conscripts using futuristic weapons and armor that I have invented, fucking space wars and shit.

I'm not kidding and I may need psychological help.

My unconscious keeps telling me that I will do something like this and I feel like I have the traits to do it, just not quite there spiritually yet.

Me. Ich bin ein grosse messiah.

The wrong question op. Your perception of greatness precedes from your external circumstances. All that you are given in life is control over your internal world. Commit to Being, and "greatness" becomes irrelevant.

I am destined to be Me, and that may or may not include "greatness" (social recognition) as fate wills.

FPBP

Speak for yourself, filthy mischling.

Don't forget Goebbels and Hitler were depressed NEETs for extended periods of their youth.

Me

I will be police chief of this nation one day. That is my purpose in life.

I have also wondered whether i will throw myself out there and start a new movement, even if it does not succeed, we can resist a catastrophic destiny with the defiance of martydom

see
My battle is entirely insider but I feel close to emerging as my final form. It's kinda terrifying knowing my true power though and the responsibility that I might have to carry. I can't stop trying though or my mind will beat me.

No, there is no hope. Even if all was well in my country, the world is still becoming homogenized, nothing new left to explore, AI and technology is out of control etc.

All I can do is daydream of escaping to another world.

Last year I believed I was destined to become the ruler of United States after the second civil war erupted

I’m not sure about destined; but I believe I will do humanity some good with my life.

What better way to live than sacrificing your life for those you love?

Police are a vital institution user, I hope you do well.

kek

yes it is my destiny to get comped

>parents some of the most powerful people in the country
>could easily become powerful by simply following them around making friends with their friends
>actually just sit in my bedroom playing video games leaching off their money forever

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

you will help build a great monument that will last a thousand years

>you will be part of the concrete mix

t. future Australian pm

>>parents some of the most powerful people in the country
which mosque do they run?

Both were former soldiers

be prepared to fuck a lot of circumcised cocks mate

suck not fuck

If I could do what Hitler did, even if it meant ending up putting a bullet in my head, I'd probably do it desu.
But I'm just a NEET stuck in my room so I guess someone else will have to do it.
This is true though

fpbp

and here's a redpill: there is no such thing as greatness, as everything we ever do is ultimately meaningless.
some day we will all die and it will be as if we never existed.

the frog turns into a prince

Delusions of grandeur seek help

Thanks user, that brought a tear to my eye. We will do it I promise you.

NK and Iran are about to be invaded, maybe even venezula, you can become heroic then, even if it is for the jews.

I feel like a chosen chaos warrior.

yes, I feel destined for greatness.

fuck off anarchist, if you can't make life better for yourself, then make life better for someone else while you are still living on this earth

Rly makes me think

>what is leaving a legacy

Yes

No.
I feel like i'm destined to make the best of my life, raise my kids and give them the chance to raise as as great people.

but I don't want to do it user. I want to live in a small town on a piece of land, with my beautiful wife and 5 children.

>struck by a lightning
No

>bunch of autists and neets
>destined for greatness

Yeah, no. What Sup Forums can do is weaponize autism tho and create great memes.

Black pills should blow their minds all over the wall.

>implying greatness matters
You're all a bunch of bluepilled faggots, it's your people and conviction that will matter not singular figures

>leaving a legacy
To whom? An empty Earth? Some race of aliens that will sooner or later meet the same fate?

>not knowing about dharma
>not caring for your family name
>not caring for your people
That flag checks out though?

>not knowing about jesus
>not caring about mohammad
>not caring about nirvana
i could go on.

superstition is not an argument.
you are not leaving anything to anyone, because sooner or later they will all cease to exist.

>dharma is superstition
I can already tell you are American as you didn't even search for what you had no idea about
>sooner or later they will all cease to exist
How do you know that, did rick amd morty tell you about the futility of life we as a species have atleast 5000 years of written history, you're just retarded and an edgy plebbitor

survivorship bias. exceptions do not make a rule.

no, generally not. that's just wishful thinking. successful people are generally successful throughout their lives.

that doesn't matter. if there is no factual evidence for this, then you're simply delusional with illusions of grandeur.

>implying our shitty western culture is remotely worth saving.

I am destined to kill nazis especially from neighbouring countries

>yfw our existence has become so meaningless that identity politics and going to war with people over fucking skin colour is the only thing that gives us purpose.

Isn't that a blackpill?

Yes I am destined for greatness, I used to be Napoleon in my previous life, now I'll strive to be Napoleon 2 in my current one

Is this the pride that christcucks keep talking about?

>as everything we ever do is ultimately meaningless.
>some day we will all die and it will be as if we never existed.
this is objectively untrue. everything you do matters. have you studied timeline dynamics or any form of quantum physics?
montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics

Every time we observe light particles, we change the way they operate. When we die out, we would have had a noticeable effect on the galaxy at least.

Hey dude, you remind me of a character named 'Rick Sanchez' from a TV show. He's a supremely intelligent person but also understands that everything we do in the end doesn't matter. Eventually we'll be dead and forgotten, and the universe will eat us up.
People on this site like to bitch and moan that nobody seems to care about the problems of the world, but the real 'redpill', or blackpill as some would say, is that none of it matters.
Just live your life and have fun man, literally none of this matters at all.

Anyway, check the show out! It's not like you're going to change the world in that time you spend watching anyway. Wubba lubba dub dub!

Fantastic meme. Thank you user. Will spread

My mailbox number at college is 1488, so thats something.

My mother is a Mary my father died and is in heaven, I have the roman numeral 2 in my name. I have come to know the truth about the cannibalistic (cain/abel) system we are in and are nothing more for food for the pit. Since kindergarten I have had thoughts that tell me I am the second coming but I have to meme it what does this mean?

not everyone can know brother. Not everyone is going to answer the call. They will simply be put back into the pit.

I don’t want or need to be great. I just want to live a nice life, settle down with a nice woman and have a nice family. Unfortunately it seems that such a dream is increasingly difficult to achieve with housing costs and feminism out of control.
So if I must become great to change this. So be it

As a father of 5 all I can do is read your posts and laugh at how utterly pathetic you nihilists are. Just kys, no one would miss you, nobody likes you and you just said it yourself - none of this matters. So just string up abd kick the stool, faggot.

2017 defeatists == early 2000s Goth losers

Destiny is for cucks.
Make your own future.

so much this

slightly above average intelligence paired with lack of experience.
>everything we ever do is ultimately meaningless
the purpose and meaning of life is to die (what we call being alive is actually us dying) - face the facts: nothing you ever do is meaningless. you can and will slow down or speed up this process.
>some day we will all die and it will be as if we never existed
that is as wrong as you can get. there is a reason you call it death and not state of non-existence. stop being an arrogant idiot - grow up and see that humans and individuals are not the ultima ratio but part of a bigger system -> nature which is part of a bigger system -> Universe. you can't even grasp your own existence neutral and objectively. how will you grasp the existence of nature and the universe?

I feel like I am destined to kill myself because this battle is a fucking waste of time

Vidya has made you believe that you are but you're not.

Nope, I'd like to dream about it though.

I truly do and always have felt that I will be a wealthy, powerful, and influential person later in life. I may even run for president one day..be careful!