Bleach

Shiba family. Best family.

Other urls found in this thread:

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1469518422/303
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have full spoilers from Japan user.

Bleach 684: World Crumbling Orb End
pg 1
Yhwach is cut in two and the pieces are flung far away.
pg 2
Aizen on the floor in a bad condition speaks.
Aizen: Kurosaki Ichigo, hurry and take my hougyoku. Take it and use it while Yhwach is still down.
Aizen pulls off the hougyoku and tries to give it to Ichigo.
pg 3
Aizen: Right now you are the only one who can stop Yhwach.
Ichigo: Why do you want me to take it? Won't you die if you lose the hougyoku now!?
Ichigo looking at Aizen with a blank expression.
pg 4
Aizen: What's with those eyes, are you pitying me? How pointless. Hurry and take it, there is no time! Take it and break the chains of heaven that have bind us, Ichigo!
(天の鎖 ten no kusari, possible reference to Tensa 天鎖 part in Tensa Zangetsu 天鎖斬月)
pg 5
Yhwach: I WON'T GIVE YOU THAT OPPORTUNITY!
Yhwach appears on top of a building with a gigantic spear of light which he throws at Ichigo and Aizen.
pg 6 & 7
Ichigo swings Tensa Zangetsu at the spear and the blade is completely destroyed in a huge explosion.
pg 8
Yhwach is visibly upset and angry. He holds Ichigo by the neck and snarls at him. Yhwach's black cloak and uniform are tatters, his upper body has returned and is completely bare.
Ichigo thinking: Even that attack didn't kill him.. but..
His left eye is visible and his long black hair is whipping wildly in the wind. The right arm he's holding Ichigo with is charred.
Yhwach: It was a mistake to let you live! The single greatest mistake in a thousand years, but I am going to correct that now. For I have seen that this is how it ends! NOW DIE! ICHIGO!!
pg 9
In that moment Yhwach is hit with an arrow in his exposed eye. It was Ishida. He arrives with Inoue and Rukia.
Uryu: My power was poured into that arrow... You will no longer be able to see the future or heal that wound. This is.. payback for my mother.

I love Orihime, I will admire her forever.

So how is this sword Grimmjow's?

I agree but

>Head of the family goes missing
>Second head of the family dies
>No longer noble afterwards
>Lives in the SS slumps

JUST

Why would Ichigo going to the Royal Realm sadden Isshin?

This is probably significant since the very next page had Ganjou and the Fullbringers, all of whom made repeat appearances later on (except Giriko).

pg 10
Yhwach looks on in disbelief with his remaining eye which is no longer covered. In the same panel Ichigo is holding the handle of his broken bankai in his right hand and the hougyoku in his left.
Ichigo: You're right that it's the end... but I am not the one who will meet his end today.
pg 11
He puts the hougyoku to Yhwach's chest and yells.
Ichigo: What you took from me, I am taking it back! Yhwach!!
pg 12
Ichigo's hand goes into Yhwach's chest and he pulls out a large mass of blackness. Yhwach stumbles back while clutching his chest in agony.
pg 13
Yhwach looks up and sees Ichigo with the blackness as a black cape, thrown over his shoulder with the hougyoku in the same hand holding the cape.
pg 14
Ichigo: I understand why you need my power, Yhwach. I understand its nature now. Honestly, it's a frightening power. Even when I fought Aizen I could only barely grasp it.
But.. when I reached into the depths of your soul I saw it. That's right.. I.. "saw" it.
pg 15 & 16
Ichigo's eyes haven't changed. It's the typical resolved look. Broken panels of Masaki, Isshin, the Hollow and Ichigo in FGT form. Tensa Zangetsu, Zangetsu and lastly Yhwach himself.
Ichigo: So frightening that even Zangetsu wouldn't tell me about it. No.. Zangetsu is not the true name. You want to destroy Soul Society with my power, but Yhwach.. I won't let you do that.
pg 17
Ichigo brings the handle of zangetsu up and takes his bankai stance. The cape wraps itself around his arm and the handle.
Ichigo & The Hollow & Old man Zangetsu in unison: RETURN ALL THINGS TO NOTHING AND SLAY GOD! MUGETSU!
(uses the kanji for kiri 斬, to cut, that is in Zangetsu's name for the slay part. so it could also be cut down god instead)
pg 18
A gigantic black pillar with four white prongs similar to a huge black and white Vollstandig rises up into the sky. Chapter ends.
Editor note: His True Power! Unleashed at last!!

no shipping

Why wouldn't it be?

He gets one step closer to become less human and more soul king/ss candidate

It's a zanpakuto
No one else in Hueco Mundo could possibly do this
Grimmjow was hinted to still be alive

it's not that hard user, step up your reading level.

was this ever explained?

>impliying
It's Isshin's fault. I bet his sibling was already dead when he left, so him leaving somehow got Kuukaku fired from the Soul King's Palace losing her arm, though she couldn't hate her uncle. That lead to them all being sidelined.

Was Kubo forced to end this series at gunpoint or something?

This is a historically terrible finish.

Holy shit you did this before, I fucking remember you

Why are you asking such dumb questions with obvious answers ?

what about it? The message devices recorded their voices.

it could've been anyone's. I never expected Grimmjow to be dead, but it could've been Tesra's as-well or literally anyone as no one dies in the Bleach universe

Yet it was Grimmjow user. Why are you so dense ?

?

That's not an explanation

Seeing how Grimmjow is an actual character and a lot stronger than Tesra (which he had to be to beat the J), it makes sense that it's him instead.

Reading comprehension. Are you doing this on purpose?

But that's literally what happened?

Kuba has made so many characters that it's literally impossible to give them all the proper spotlight without this series dragging on for another decade. You can bash Kishi for neglecting his characters, but it wasn't because he made too many, he just thought they weren't important anymore and rather focus on eyes and shit. I doubt Kubo can even keep track of all the characters he made. I bet he even forgets a number of them completely sometimes until an editor reminds him.

Aizen died? Time to drop this shit

There were message devices around made to pass messages quickly, Ichigo heared them through the phone, it's not fucking hard to understand.

I'm not asking what happened, I'm asking for an explanation.

>Implying this wasn't of Kubo's own free will.

>dropping Bleach with one chapter left
Nice.

Are the quincys that invaded humans or spiritual beings like the shinigamis?

This is just something some user posted on Sup Forums earlier today with zero confirmation beyond trust that someone wouldn't just go on the Internet and tell lies.

I don't expect the actual chapter to be any better, though.

I doubt it.

Message devices in bleach pass on messages. What do you want explained here?

They're humans with powers and shit. They're basically mediums.

Partly humans, partly "dead" ones

I'm not asking what happened, I'm asking for an explanation

Grimmjow was by far the most likely candidate. Beyond him, you have to got to nobodies like Tesra or total asspulls like Ginjou or Tsukishima appearing out of nowhere, and Kubo certainly would never write that.

Yes, but what do you want explained?

It's that retarded user again, the who denies that bleach was disavowed by Kubo. Stop replying to him.

>Are the quincys that invaded humans or spiritual beings like the shinigamis?

They moved to Soul Society and hid in the shadow realm so they were effectively spiritual beings although they didn't "die" properly. The same as Ishida when he visits Soul Society.

surely the guy that wrote communication through dangai would never resort to asspulls

>who denies that bleach was disavowed by Kubo
what

Wow, rude, you don't speak for me.

Netabare spoilers

Yhwach changes the future so Ichigo never kills him (he actually says that Ichigo had killed him).
Uryu appears and fires the arrow. It weakens Yhwach and transfers his powers to Uryu. But Uryu collapses since he can't handle The Almighty. Yhwach pleads for him to return the power before it's too late, but Uryu refuses. Kira appears and attacks Yhwach, but gets another hole opened in his stomach from an attack from Yhwach's bow. Ichigo tries to kill him again with a Getsuga but it fails and the sword is completely destroyed leaving only the handle. Yhwach says he still has plenty of power left and brings out Yama's bankai. Says he's going to turn them all into ashes. Grimmjow, Halibel and Neliel appear and all fire GRC at Yhwach. It fails because Yhwach is using ZnT West, the fire cloak. Mayuri saves them. The surviving royal realm invasion forces arrive and hold Yhwach at bay while Aizen fuses the hougyoku to Ichigo's zangetsu to restore the blade and grant Ichigo protection from the flames.

According to the spoilers everyone showed up. The zombie arrancar, the fathers, the fullbringers, the gotei 13 survivors, Orihime, Rukia, Chad. Everyone.

Bleach hellverse movie*

>pg 4
>Aizen: What's with those eyes, are you pitying me? How pointless. Hurry and take it, there is no time! Take it and break the chains of heaven that have bind us, Ichigo!
>(天の鎖 ten no kusari, possible reference to Tensa 天鎖 part in Tensa Zangetsu 天鎖斬月)
>pg 5
>Yhwach: I WON'T GIVE YOU THAT OPPORTUNITY!

seriously?
people really believe that shit

What's so unreal about this ?

about what?

>The Dark Side of Two World Ends 2
Nah, fake shit.

Fucking awful.

In a way I like this, Because Zanka no tachi, but every one showing up is really weird as fuck.

>Halibel
YOU SPARKED MY INTEREST

Being able to communicate through the dangai.

Ichibei's attack on Ywach mead the medal useless remember?

Even the global jump vice president was concerned how it would end so it's all Kubo.

>bleach comes back and goes monthly

He used the almighty right after that, I doubt Kubo would drop a reason to make Yhwach lose another powerup.

time goes 2000 times slower there

my dick cant handle this

Ask yourself this: if the opposite was true, would you know about it?

I don't know where you get your sources, and bleach is still selling well. But considering how Jump loves to paste their logo on all series they publish, I doubt we'd get it back in another magazine.

That showed up on 2ch and I posted it here:

I prefer this to everyone showing up and giving Ichigo their powers, or it being a team victory.
The non-transcendents can fire kido at Yhwach or some shit while Ichigo gets maxed out by the hougyoku. I will be so disappointed if we do not get a penultimate final megaform before the ending.

You forgot the important notice

>bleach ends next issue

>Ginjo and Tsukishima are leaving right now
>showing up where Yhwach is
>with harribel
Are you niggas gay or something?

It doesn't, it ends in 38 at the earliest. 3 new series are starting. One in issue 36&37 is assumed to replace Nisekoi which ends this week. The one in 38 replaces Mononofu. Not sure when the third one starts.
Even if it was real the title would still be wrong. The title is always the last thing to get confirmed, for some reason.

>mayuri waking up before the fight ended
Nope

Leave and go where? Yhwach is ending the entire universe. There is nowhere to go.

They literally said that their job was done. Obviously they'd just fuck off anywhere while believing that Ichigo will win.

Issue 39.

I like these only because it brings everyone in.

>Nisekoi which ends this week.
wait what

Could Chad beat any sternriter 1v1?

Q - The question, because Chad wouldn't understand him.

He's just assuming. It's definitely possible though, a nice epilogue chapter will wrap things up.

>no mugetsu
RIP

Could be this week or the next

how was ginjo so sexy

muh-getsu

Both sets of spoilers sound like bullshit.

What do?

because both are fake

RIP SHIPPERS

wait did Kuugo have those stupid cross/fairy wings in the manga or was that anime only?

They probably all are bullshit. We usually don't get the true ones until tonight.

user-chan i want to suck on your teet!

wakaranai

Wait for scans.

>everyone showed up
>"everyone"
I'm still mad at dead turncoat quincies

Was Bazz B doomed anyways? He got hit with Auswahlen, so he should have gotten the silver blood clot in his heart
The others avoided the auswahlen so they have an infinitesimally small chance of epilogue survival, but bazz is 100% fucked

found the true spoiler, guyz. it's 100% confirmed and legit

hanabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1469518422/303
バレ

目覚ましの音

真咲「起きろー、一護
朝だぞー!」
一護「あ……母さん……」
真咲「朝ごはん出来てるぞ!」
柚子・花梨「おはよう!」
一護「お、おう……」

食卓に向かう一護

一同「いただきまーす!」
ペッシェ「いやー、朝から焼き魚とは豪勢ですな!」
一心「一護、早く食え」
柚子「ジャンプで始まったデスノート読んだ?」
花梨「読んだ読んだ!
ジャンプで死神の漫画なんて斬新だよね!」

おかわりを要求するドンドチャッカ

一護「……」

違和感を感じている一護

恋次・ルキア「学校行くぞー」
真咲「一護、恋次君とルキアさんが迎えに来たわよ」
一護「ういー」

三人並んで学校に向かう

??「目を覚ませー!」

一護に浮浪者が駆け寄る
その姿はチャド
肩にインコを載せている

チャド「目を覚ませ一護!今はユーハバッハと闘ってる最中だろ!?」
恋次「毎日毎日うぜえんだよこの浮浪者が!」
一護「……」
チャド「一護ー!」

Level 1 reader pls go

>The others avoided the auswahlen so they have an infinitesimally small chance of epilogue survival

I wouldn't totally discount the possibility of magic resurrections if Yhwach is killed. Returning their souls to them or something.

I can believe this. It the sort of "S-See guys I totally didn't forget about these characters" thing that Kubo would go for.

The ending made me laugh.

>Grimmjow is literally the strongest remaining arrancar in Hueco Mundo
>he has a zanpakuto
>Orihime is shocked when she sees who's with Chad later
>it is revealed that Grimmjow and Neliel were with Chad
How could it not be?

Post the rest

That's it, man.

That's like half a spoiler.

this is clearly accurate to Kubo, the vollstandig shit is fanfic

he was number6, not the strongest by any means, most popular maybe.

>I will never get the panel of Bambi coming back to life and getting revenge on Gigi.

I just want more Bambie. Best girl imo

It's a joke spoiler.