Muslim are not oppresse-

how do you feel if people said "All Christians are terrorists"
youtu.be/URvC6T_xhE0

I would feel fine because I'd show them the statistic that showed that 80% of the world's terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims

>here ya go pal!
>spread this shit around nigga

OP isn't retarde-

kek Sup Forums irl

>how do you feel if people said "All Christians are terrorists"
>News at 11 says, "An Arab man kills 30+ in a car rampage"
>Later, everybody who is not right of a NeoCon says, "White men are bigger terrorist, don't forget the crusades, America is a terrorist country to POC, and #NotAllMuslims"
Go fuck yourself.

yup, this hate filled youtube video, even if (((((((EDUCATIONAL))))))))), is filled with ads and is TRENDING

FUCK OFF YOUTUBE

The only people I've seen holding severed heads in recent history have been Musilms

>trending

Don't forget Mexican drug cartels

(((Trending))) 700 views

Id lol and agree, good goyim deserve it

>how do you feel
Not that bothered, I own the koran AND the Bible, and guess which one gets more violent when viewed chronologically?
A = the koran
Guess which one specifically tells you to mutilate anyone not in your cult?
A = the koran.
Guess which one is, more or less, an instruction manual for terrorism?
A = the koran
Who said "I have been made victorious through terror - Jesus, or Mohammed?
A = Mohammed.

OP - muslims ARE terrorists. deal with it.

Listen here, motherfucker: i lived under the constant idea that gingers don't have a soul, they gave me weird looks and treated me badly just because of it. I didn't cry about muh racism, muh oppression. I sucked it up, for fuck's sake.

Now everyone is a victim and it pisses me off
>The Pink-haired Dyke
"A man stared at my ass once in a convinience store, i'm so oppressed"
>The gay man
"So i really wanted that cake and then..."
>The Muslims
"Guys, i am not a radical muslim, i only watch the stonings, i don't do them myself! so what if i tell my whore daughter to wear her hijab or else i will let someone have her honor murdered. don't be such a bigot."

This is what's wrong with the world, sincerely fuck it.

You like reading fairy tail books I see.

All the youtube shit I use to watch got demonetized but we're still stuck with al the nigger and sand nigger variant nigger propaganda.

>tail
Fuck, you, nigger.
I read books with big words, which means I can spell "tale" correctly and use it in the correct context, you mouthbreathing pavement ape. Understanding the human condition requires a comprehensive understanding of human beliefs.

I love it when you call muslims pedophiles, and they get so upset they can’t even fuck their pre pubescent wives.

(((trending)))

Why don't you read the worst one - the Talmud?

under 100k views.
yeah, def (((trending)))
Disliked that shit.

I fully intend to do so, I have it bookmarked but I would prefer a hard copy, The Talmud is larger than I expected and this would be tiring to read on a computer.

>all Christians are terrorist
But,unlike Muslims,that's not true
Name me one terror attack that started with "praise Jesus!" That didn't happen over 25 years ago
Name me one terrorist attack that started with "ALLHAU ACGKBAAAARR"

u-h erm. err WESTBORO BAPTISTS.
they like jesus too much and made light of a dead girl once :(

Holy moly,I guess I'm a atheist now,where do I shove this yellow phallic fruit?

nauseating overly saccharine obviously fake bullshit for the functionally brain dead normies who will eagerly lap it up

I'm pickle riiiiiiick :DDXDddd
ha ha whoever doesn't like that must be stupid :DD

Oh look it's another Taqiya thread.

>Better adhere to your universalist, empathetic, liberal principles kafirs , because if you don't how are we ever going to conquer and exterminate you?

Muslim Genocide NOW!

HASHTAG!!! EVERYONE POSE FOR SELFIES!! XD XD

>how do you feel
>feel
This is an irreconcilable difference between us. You "feel" things, I "know" things.

So pretty much nothing you have to say is relevant. You're basically a woman. Women "feel" things and act as though that means something. If you argue by feelings, you're a fucking woman.

You know what woman exist for? They exist for me to fuck. That's it. There's no other purpose there and my interest expires the second I cum. Every single man in the world feels this way. So don't try appealing to that route. If you do, what you'll end up with is support that expires a nanosecond after your movement reaches critical mass. The exact same as in sex, they will lose interest in you and leave.

If you aren't a woman you should live in eternal shame. Actually, you should live in shame if you are a woman as well. Women are only appealing if they feel shame.

Holy shit this singaporean faggot wont give up.
You've been posting on here day and night crying about how oppressed muslims are.
Just fuck off cunt as long as you stay out of our countries and in the desert where you belong you'll be fine.
Oh wait you want Western gibs that's right.

but no one says all muslim are terrorists
just saying all terrorists are muslim
and muslim are subhuman in general

Drunk. There's no way I changed the channel to CNN on purpose, is there?

> made light of a dead girl once :(
sauce?

this looks more like an effort to censor online platforms of communication.

>Talking to people in real life is the only safe option to communicate you dumb sheeple

I actually can't give sauce on it, i remember it from years ago. all i remember is that a little cute white girl died and they crashed the funeral, having a hoot and a holler, busting out wide and cool dancemoves and stated that her death was god's will.

Do your part and thumb it down faggots

Go to a Muslim country and that is basically what they think

I'd laugh at them for being so absurd.

Also, your country is full of mudshits... go kill yourself achmed!

Holy shit kek

Maybe not all... but some.
Just saying, you should be careful.

Another video which does not understand context. Humans mainly communicate through body language and presence; none of this is present in an online conversation, which equalises discussion, and limits it to words on a page. Therefore, the emotional impact of such an online conversation on the sender and receiver is negligible for any rational, normal person. This is why SJW's aren't human. And if this video is just another attempt to censor free speech on the internet, you can tell it to fuck right off because of this.

bet she wouldn't say that to a real muslim, otherwise she'd stab herself 30 times in her own stomach.

The last time I checked, christians don't practice sucide bombing. How about you malays stay in school instead of complaining about opression.

And don't even get me started on that fucking RACE LOCKED presedential election.

The video made me cry... am I a faggot?
Scenes of bullying and people helping the weak make me cry.

You must be a flood when you watch movies

I know what you mean, the Muslim girl looked cute and reminded me of my best friend in primary school

>Muslims
Hmmm, why does a fish live in volcano?

amidoinitrite?

The Talmud offers excellent guidance. You should read it.

classic zlovenia

Just another consequence of diversity.

You simply can't have multiple cultures living in the same society. No fat culture, no muzzie culture, no gay culture, all of it creates tension and strife. There is no strength there. The only positive here are the gays.

That guy in your picture isn't even white

Can't wait for the day we start exterminating them in millions

Meanwhile: the Youtube comment section calls Homosexuality a mental disorder.

and here i thought Youtube was more bluepilled.

So much for meritocracy, we're going affirmative action now :(

This is so stupid. The Argument is not all Muslims are terrorists, it is too many are. The concept is whether keeping Muslims around is worth the cost of native lives.

/pol irl

i dunno - probably NOT like exploding myself in public place while screaming god is great though

what's wrong with discrimination

ideally it would be best to support a major Sunni schism and allow them to do it themselves.

Tip harder faggot!

I'd feel great if the person did me the favor of demonstrating that they're retarded so I don't waste time on them.

No argument is that non-European migration into western countries is a bad thing that should be stopped. Islamic terrorism is just one of the reasons for this amongst many.

Homosexuality is just natures soft way of removing harmful genes from the pool

ALL muslims idolize a child molesting, mass murdering, slave keeping, genocidal warlord who was a PROUD TERRORIST and gave captured prisoners to his followes to RAPE AND ENSLAVE. All muslims idolize that man.

it wouldnt happen because as a christian i wouldnt move to muslim lands.

I expected all the Youtube comments to be sucking the videomaker's nubby shecock, but instead they're calling them out. Very interesting. Normie revolt, soon?

BASED ASAIN GUY IN A MAGA HAT!
> GAS THE GAYS NOW

Won't faze me even a little. God tells us that being persecuted for believing in Christ grant us a greater reward in Heaven

Let it go guys.
If we leave a significant number of dislikes more people will like the video to counter what they see as "evil".
And it will only deepen their passion for liberal ideas and philosophy.

We need to be smart and just let this propaganda go without any noise (I mean really, not even 100,000 views and #9 on trending? please.) It's the only way to make people forget about this ((video)) as fast as possible.

A message from your friendly neighborhood user!

Sage

All this stupid shit is heavily edited to make you think/feel a certain way when the video is over.

Release the uncut, unedited footage of people saying “Yeah fuck those mudslimes” and dropping knowledge and truth bombs.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck you, OP.

>Stage fake shit
>YOU SEE WERE OPPRESSED SO EMOTIONAL
This world of what if's is fucking stupid.

>white guy does it
>not terror
>Brown guy does it
>terror!!!

Really makes you think.

niggers never get accused of terrorism, muslims get accused of terrorism because they are part of a religious group that's in war with the west.

Didn't CNN release the Headline:
"Whites are the biggest cause for domestic terrorism?"
If they wrote of any other ethnicity than the white euro, the author would be in shackles with a new lover for racial profiling.

i wasn't aware that shooting up a public place because you're autistic meant that autism is a political ideology

And the muslims who aren't terrorists quietly support the ones who are. Its all allahs will you see.

>"Hey didn't that one guy did this one thing one time? No source included"

The left already does

>trending
>100k views

We have a gigantic error in this Thread.

>EVERYWHERE IN THIS WORLD WHERE YOU FUCKING MUZZIEZ COMES THERE WILL BE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF RAPES AND OTHER SHIT.

You should check yourself you fucking idiot

It is a pretty pretentious message. "Why is it okay online?"
Because anonymity, you fucks.

>Fake
>&
>gay

Westboro baptists don't kill people you fucking autist

Honestly if people talked more like they talked online the world would be a better place

Yeah, you fat fuck you do need a Gym Membership
And yeah dumb cunt, you are the weirdest kid in school, in olden times you would have been pelted with rocks for being such a fuck up
And Gays should fucking kill themselves, they push for the destruction of any civilization they are a part of. And fuck the faggot white knight who was defending them, "Oh I can't argue against your view point, I better fucking hit you"

All of the people who thought of the idea to make this are human garbage

this

Well nice to meet you too.
I said: THEY MADE LIGHT OF IT.
you know, as in talking down the event. normalizing it.

I may or may not be autistic, but do you have by any means Dyslexia, Frederico?

If someone said all Christians are terrorists, I'd urge all Christians to terrorize all the innocents of the world, until they stopped saying it.

but that would mean the idiot would be right that said "dont criticize islam, it causes violence!"