I want some Witchy Treats!

I want some Witchy Treats!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but it's practically the dark-ages why would they have cake?

magic was a mistake

>that panel of Farnese with moe eyes and bimbo lips
What happened.

I wanna see spoiled witches teets
Know whaimasayain'

where?

Dude, you could at least post the shit you're bitching about. Shitposters be getting lazy.

if they can make bread they can make cake

Like to taste Schierke's witchy treat

Why is Isma even there. I don't understand the purpose of keeping her around from a narrative perspective. She served her purpose during the sea god arc and now her story is over. It's like what would have happened if Jill had stuck around after the Lost Children arc or something. It doesn't make sense.

To play a love triangle with the kid and the witch kid

Wait is that face not photoshopped?

All the inhabitants of the island died and her mum told her to explore the world or something, she barely has any characterization, she probably doesn't even know why they are on the witch island.

This manga is practically slice of life now

Wait wasn't the island deserted?

If Morda joins Guts' party, I hope she won't be a new bitch in his harem. [/spoiler]Serpico deserves more sluts though.[/spoiler]

Better happen

Ok guys out of all the girls in Berserk, who would end up in Gut's pants first?

>pic related

Casca already did that.

Either Farnese or notretarded Caska again.

Nom nom nom

Guts has issues remember how he acted when he made love to a woman for the first time

Either Farnese or Morda. Casca would mostly go back to Griffith and hate Guts for almost raping her.

>Guts has issues remember how he acted when he made love to a woman for the first time

>woman
I like how you had to specify that.

>Schierke
i want a piece Schierke cherry pie

make love and ahving sex are different things.
if you want a healthy realtion ship you need to separate both of these.

I want to stick my dick between those deliciously fat fish lips.

will she actually be happy when casca get's her mind back?

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

Yfw no more retarded cute casca soon.

I like how Miura forgot how to draw Farnese and Guts but it looks like he's spent 10,000 hours drawing Schierke and the mermaid girl.

It's about time!

fresh out of the oven lol

elf magic m8 that dust saved his face & his scars

>hating Guts more than the guy who caused the deaths of all of her friends and raped her just to be a dick to Guts

wew

>I want some Witchy Treats!
they do look really good, just look at the expression on Isidro and the mermaid's faces

Cute Little Witchy Teats!

1) she's a waifu
2) she works as a love interest for Isidro, diverting the possibility of an undesirable ship with Schierke, allowing the little witch to stay pure for Guts/Miura

Now am I crazy or does it feel like Berserk is back on track?

well, they do seem to be making some progress, given that they're close to the elf king, and Guts is being told about, and is himself talking about Griffith, so they major plotlines seem to be converging

at least she looks cute as fuck in OPs post

but yeah, i noticed the whore lips too

yeah but he also fucked that demon to death and didnt cry about it or anything

It is probably him talking about Griffith that does it for me. He was just as much on the way to the elf king on the boat as he is now.

>Mangastream actually doing Berserk translation

fuck yeah, high quality scans

i miss young guts, i miss the art style with faster updates

Can Mordana just get her fucking tits out already?

Don't get your hopes up too much. The new Idolm@ster game for PS4 vomes out in two days.

anticipation makes the desired thing all the sweeter.

Personally, I'd like to see her eventually fucked hard, but I don't know if modern Berserk goes in for that sort of thing

Think they'll leave Schierke and the mermaid behind on the island?

I have a feeling Guts will sneak off without them. Probably doesn't want them anywhere near Griffith or his demon cock army.

Morda will sneakily tag along, because since she's an adult "bad girl" character, audiences won't be too upset if something bad happens to her.

Has Guts lost all his fire?

god I hate puck now.

like any woman, Griffith was unable to resist the pull of a bad boy like Guts. So, when he came into vast supernatural power he used it to slowly transform Guts into a bland, well-adjusted average shonen manga hero, who would have no appeal for him.

he'll try

>Probably doesn't want them anywhere near Griffith or his demon cock
We need a repeat of the Caska/Femto scene only with Schierke in Caska's place.

I'm sure Miura would draw it with tears streaming down his face

Implying Farnese and Casca won't hook up.