What gives the Jews their power and dominance over the whole world?

What gives the Jews their power and dominance over the whole world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RU7NrlWq3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Money.
Duh

This is such a stupid question I am thinking it is a slide thread.

Their high verbal IQ.
Whitey can't compete with that

They protect their own. Whites could take a few pages out of the Jewish cultural handbook.

>What gives the Jews their power and dominance over the whole world?

They traded their souls for worldly power like the gospels say: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?"

youtube.com/watch?v=-RU7NrlWq3Y

Jews smart
whitey dumb

>everything is cuz of race
>the jews have power cuz of money tho

Wew talk about consistancy

Ursary lurk fucking more faggot

Dumb answer though. Everyone has money.

Most people think its just because "they smart", but 115 IQ does NOT explain such dominance. The real answer is that coupled with slightly higher IQs, they are extremely nepotistic, historically rootless and forced into economics. Also their culture.

The same amount that the Rothschilds have?

These fuckers INVENTED modern money

First paper-notes then electric non-existent money

They are never just jews.

They are burger jews or russian jews or german jews... they had global trade networks before anyone else.

Ok well then they deserve to be rich if they invented it. To the victor, the spoils

nepotism and plot armor

Mass-murdering hateful goblins in power means bad news for everyone else

It must never be allowed to happen

Scumbag usuric swines.
They are the money changers / creators.
They made fiat debt notary.
They made fictional and nonfictional credits in the near future. Another control freak method of debt control.
They are control freaks, it has nothing to do with IQ which is a relative line. One can have high IQ making cars but be near retarded at anything else.
They have a high IQ at being theives, murderers and liars.
To say they are smart at anything eose is purely laughable, these fake faggots have no empathy for anyone.
There you have the "Jew".
I say quotational jew because they are not really Jews, they hide behind the namesake and call you antisemetic at any and all dissent against them while they suck the blood of any country they enter.
They are khazarian turks in the main bloodline, and the throwaway bloodline can be any ethnicity as long as they're passable and hold a psychotic trait and pursue their main goal of their losing war against my Father.
I'm very fucking aware of you swine, being psychotic myself, because of your fucking ruinous, tumultuous, degenerative fucking world youve turned this plane and people into.
You're time will come, you fake fucks.
The real jews will step forth and crush you in due time, YOU LIVE ON BORROWED TIME, remember that.
You already LOST.
The bloodline of the king of kings is here,
WE ARE HERE.
you fake Jew rat piece of shits.
Were coming for you at behest of the king of kings and you'll never treat these people like cattle again.
You'll never enslave any human again.
And worst of all for you, you'll lose all control you thought you had and you'll face my Father and judge yourself accordingly.
You smug fucks, had it been 2,000 years ago I would conquer you with an army.
Hide behind your nukes and your assassination squads, because nothing you have will be able to stop the storm thats coming for you, at the behest of these wonderful, abused people.
Fuck you.

Jews .………...
Forever in the see one day
Just wait

Would you fight a war for her?

>muh money
This is nigger tier thinking. They have money and I don't so they control everything.
The concept of money itself, and that it has value, is an idea put into peoples heads to control them. Money is central to almost all aspects of human activity today, and it's just some made up shit. White people believing the illusions is what gives the power.

IQ is a factor. You cannot deny it. They do like to talk a lot, but to gentiles it's all lies.
However the behavior of diaspora is a massive factor. It creates nepotism. Jews dominate banking and finance, but oddly, Wall Street is dominated by Irish. Another diaspora. Coincidence?

At least these guys get it

Slide or not it's an interesting topic

>What gives the Jews their power and dominance over the whole world?

Americans.

The fact they exploited the altruism and self-sacrifice in the name of higher cause of nationals of every nation they parasited on.

They betray the trust, institute nepotism, corruption, subvert good goys and corrupt officials and construct a parallel society.

it all started with one goy giving one jew a high ranked job, then the jew gave another job to another jew, disregarding competence, and so on, etc...

Constant but hidden hostility towards the goyim coupled with a strong inclination and instinct to work together.

The WASPS were smarter and more creative pound for pound but very greedy and individualistic in nature so they were overthrown without a fight by the Jewish infiltrators.

If whites worked together better andstopped believing in the feel-good bullshit pumped out by the media, they would still dominate their own countries.