So what did Sup Forums think of Kiznaiver?

So what did Sup Forums think of Kiznaiver?

Its ok

8.5/10

Iam never watching anything by Okada again

>ok
>8.5
MAL everyone.

6/10, could have done much better with the concept. Nori a cute.

Terrible. It was going to be worst show of the season until memeyoiga said "leave it to me"

Why did I even watch it/10
First episodes are kind of good, but then it devolves in nonsensical drama and full on shipping wars.

Wasn't bad, but let's say it's not anything amazing.

Could've been good. Ended up melodramatic and shitty.

It was alright. It really needed to be longer though. It didn't spend enough time making me give a shit about the characters before throwing them into overly dramatic situations.

>It really needed to be longer though.

no

A typical A-1 Pictures "13 in a dozen" show.

6/10 is "okay", fuccboi.

>drama show has drama

Oh wow i fucking hate it 0/10

5/10
Could have been great but story went downhill after episode 1

>A-1 Pictures
DIGIBRO IS THIS RETARDED FOLKS

6/10

It was fucking gorgeous throughout, but suffered from sappy writing.

The "shipping wars" part is still short on excuses though.

It was a very well-executed show that didn't really break any new ground. Solid 7-8/10. Shitposted to death by trigger bandwagoners and trigger hate bandwagoners alike, not to mention all the anally devastated anti-okadafags.

>implying shipping wars are bad

And?

Oh my god I'm feeling empathy how is this even possible/10

samefag

The story was kind of all over the place, but the artstyle, the directing and some of the characters were pretty nice
Also I don't remember when I last saw a scene with such geuine impect as the loliNori smile one

Don't you have some dog dick to be sucking, furfag?
I don't want you thinking anything below 7/10 is "shit". What are you, MAL?

No, I want to give your mother some rest.

Very well directed and had nice production values, it's a promising debut for Kobayashi as a director and I'm excited for whatever his next project might be.

Unfortunately, it's an Aniplex production written by Mari Okada, so it was destined to suck and it did.

Boring

good art
cute characters
good concept, but you know the japs
>no netorare doujinshi ever ;_;

Garbage. Too many pointless dramatic moment used just for shock with no relevance to the story. Characters were flat, boring and undeveloped. Kizuna system was inconsistent and only existed as a lazy way to create a connection between the characters. Ending was equally bad.

Visually it looked nice, but it kinda got stale after the first 3 episodes right after the whole group got together.

sure

4 and below is shit territory. I wish you dumbass score-bloating faggots would get the memo already.

Why are you so angry?
6/10 is okay. or "fine".
4/10 is indeed bad. or "shit territory".

The guy in the OP asked what people were thinking of Kiznaiver.

I answered with a screencap telling it's "fine". Meaning, if you have time to loose you can watch it. If you prefer to watch an handfull of good anime, it's not worth the effort.

Somehow you feel the necessity to remind me of my "fuccboi" and "score-bloating faggots" status when it's quite unecessary. Especially when every of your intervention just confirm the scale I'm using but in a edgy way.

>pour all your heart into Kiznaiver
>it turns out to be shit
>do some work on Mayoiga on the side
>don't even try to make a good story
>accidentally create a large fanbase who is interested just for fun even though they know it's bad
>Mayoiga's story turns out to be even more pointless and less exciting than it was advertised

Okada is fucking trash.

It was terrible, a solid 2/10.
The only decent thing about it was the animation, in only episode 1, every other episodes looks like it was drawn by someone with arthritis, off model 90% of the time, and literally shit animation and directing.

It goes without saying the characters and plot where shit as well, pretty bad, glad i didn't watch all of it.

Ended on a dud

>Mal

How is that score-inflating?

Cool character designs.

Dropped 3 episodes in/10. The premise wasn't interesting enough and some characters were plain obnoxious.

>tfw still sitting on the last three episodes
That doesn't make me optimistic.

this
they gave me no reason to keep watching

Were they Kids or Naivers?

It was mediocre. The concept was decent and some of the characters were good but after the first few episodes it just becomes a nonstop torrent of fucking dumb melodrama.

Trigger should really stick to their comfort zone of making stuff way over the top, or at least make more Inferno Cop.

I liked the premise so I watched it. Was really disappointed in the first half of the show and almost dropped it. Then it became a drama fest and I got interested again with a pretty good payoff. Was decent, not good but not bad.

I really liked the first 4 episodes, couldn't stand anything after.

Pretty mediocre overall. The characters had barely any development besides their romantic feelings, which some didn't even feel natural. The romance drama ruined Tenga and Chidori as characters while also killing my enjoyment of the show 3/4ths of the way through. The main thing I was interested in was finding out more about Kacchon and the previous experiment but the potato test subjects reveal fell flat and Sonozaki was revealed to be a high-functioning retard whom was causing all of the problems. I liked the ending, though.

I give it a 5/10, just flat average.

The forcedest forced drama in the world. Holy shit it was awful and it only had a few people watching because it was animated by Trigger.

I kept watching week after week and kept thinking when the plot was going to start. But it didn't so I dropped it a few episodes before the ending because this shitty fucking series doesn't even deserve completion.

I give it a 3/10, complete waste of time.

Should've ended at episode 8 or so, it just dragged on.
Other than that a pretty realistic portrayal on autism. But I'm tired of watching character struggle with every day conversation, it's not fun to watch.

>But I'm tired of watching character struggle with every day conversation, it's not fun to watch.
That's why you don't watch it sober.

Took way too long to get to where it was going, and when it finally got there it either rushed things or completely backpedaled on them. We finally got to the good stuff at ep 9 when they could hear each others hearts and yet it completely throws away any potential that could bring by never showing them as kiznaivers again. The whole city becoming kizuna would have been a nice endgame if the show were to actually explore what kind of chaos would ensue but it didn't have enough time by then. Wasted potential all around. Writing aside the show was absolute audio/visual bliss, but that is to be expected of based Trigger and Kobayashi-san.

I like my intelligence, anyone drinking over the age of 14 might as-well just kill themselves directly.

nori-chan a cute!

The anime left a bad taste in my mouth, they didn't even make up probably after their break up at episode 10. So much for a "friendship" themed anime. Fuck you Okada.

Wasn't talking about alcohol.

sober
ˈsəʊbə/
adjective
adjective: sober; comparative adjective: soberer; superlative adjective: soberest

not affected by alcohol; not drunk.

Best girl won

Could've sworn that referred to any psychoactives, not just alcohol.

But whatever, this is off-topic anyway.

did not watch

1/10, nothing about it was good.

She just needs to team up with PA works again. It's literally the only time either of them are good.

Drama !=melodrama

that's such an incredibly nebulous distinction though

nagi no asukara was a flop though

what do sales have to do with quality

Oh, quality-wise was shit as well.

Why didn't you just say that in the first place. You wasted a whole post mentioning sales.