Rush

What does Sup Forums think about this gentleman?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/rush-limbaugh-arrested-on-drug-charges/
youtube.com/watch?v=bod2WgCTa7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So here is my first post....I called his show once to comment on my starting my own business...it was "Open Line Friday" anyhow so I could talk about whatever I wanted. Well, I finally got through and the guy who answered the phone immediately asked me, "Do you want to ask Rush about the (and I can't recall what it was that he asked me to say)". And I replied that I wanted to ask him about - "Just a second", he said and put me on hold. A short time later, the screener came on again and asked me the same question...I told him I wanted to talk about my starting a new business because I was confident in the gubmint. Well....he hung up on me. So I got to thinking...I'll bet someone asks him that question. And sure enough, the very last caller of the very last hour asked him that question. So...that said to me, he knows the questions he is going to be asked and has the answers all planned out. Now I'm going to really jump down the rabbit hole here in saying this, but I think he is part of the DS. Sure, he bloviates and expounds, complains and mirrors the same thoughts that many conservatives have, but he rarely, if ever, calls anyone to action. Furthermore, especially lately, the "Most Listened to Radio Host" who takes "Obscene Profit Timeouts" can only muster up a blinds company to advert on his show? Really? You claim to have the largest amount of listeners out there and you can't get GM, Ford or a drug company to advert on your show? Really? IMO he was very instrumental in getting Obama elected. That said, again, there is NEVER a call to action (as in call this senator or that congressman - if you live in that district - and scream from the rooftops)...or join this coalition or at organization....ever. We, as conservatives have talked shit to death while the libs have actually taken action...and it has caught is waaaay off guard. Just my .02.

Who?

fpbp
/thread

No, Rush Limpballs is a faggot, we listen to INFOWARS.COM YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE

BUY THE FUCKING WATER FILTERS AND SHIT

He's my favorite pundit. He never names the Jew, and has been bitching about liberals for 30 years so he has to know, but he's still the best analyzer of Democrats I've ever heard.

Limbaugh >> Savage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Levin

hes a cuck

His next medical emergency will be minutes from now

His voice sucks.

Neocon shill. He is a fantastic speaker tho. Just listening to him for five minutes I can see why people love him.

Basically what I think. He's obviously full of shit but equally obviously a real pro. It's always a pleasure to watch (listen to) a professional at work, whether you agree with them or not.

he's a coal burner

Go back to bed, grandpa.

B.

His show was a lot of fun around 1990, when it was still growing and he was still kind of an outsider from Missouri. He would bash Republicans when they were wrong. He'd talk about a lot of topics, and did updates on different wacky leftists like tree huggers and animal rights nuts.

Then late in the Bush administration, he got invited to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom. His show grew to where it pretty much covered the nation. It seemed like he started to feel like the show was *important*. When Clinton won in 92, it became all-Clinton-all-the-time. There were so many scandals and crimes to talk about (not even counting the conspiracy theories), and it was *important* to tell his huge audience about them. There wasn't time for funny updates about tree-huggers anymore.

So I listened less -- three hours of ranting about one thing is just too much -- and gradually stopped listening at all. Whenever I've caught a snippet from someone else's radio, it sounds like standard mainstream neocon stuff. I don't know if he ever brought back the humor of the early years, but I don't think I could listen to the neocon propaganda anyway.

>neocon shill

Please elaborate. I don't get this and never get this feeling while listening.

Mac fag.

He's alright.

Most of Sup Forums hates him as a corporate shill, controlled opposition, etc etc etc all because he's just a little right and only drops baby's first red pills from time to time. Sup Forums would prefer if he was Ron Paul constantly dropping red pills about the Fed Reserve, or Herman Caine constantly dropping red pills about basic economics.

Rush does really well covering how the Democrats are hypocrites, how the American Left is always trying to enslave everyone to the government run by the American left, how the most ridiculous things leftward of today will be tried by the leftists in 10 years from now (giving examples of crazy things they were talking about trying 10 years ago no in place or very close to being put in place now), etc.

It used to be he ignored Republicans fucking up and being hypocrites, but with Trump in office, he's back to actually covering their hypocrisy as well.

I wouldn't call him a neocon shill, because that implies he's doing it dishonestly. I think he honestly holds (or did last time I listened) a lot of neocon positions. Capitalism, free trade, and tax cuts are holy; all people yearn in their hearts for American-style freedom, so we can make them better and more friendly by introducing them to democracy; Israel-good/anti-Israel-bad.

Pundit and a talkinghead. But for this piece I fucking salute him: youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8Y9qguTgc

Neocon faggot just like Coulter. Those two did more to turn reasonable people away from the Right than a flaming Liberal could ever do xirself.

I'm hoping people are starting to notice this. It's the same sort of psychology bouncers use to get angry people out of bars. As long as you keep them talking they at least aren't hitting people. They don't want you engaged. They want to talk you down, wear you out. Keep in mind that out of three hours of airtime, there is about an hour of actual radio show, and the average listener only tunes in for twenty to thirty minutes as they drive somewhere. All they want is for someone to identify their problems and make them feel as if they aren't alone.

>xirself
What the Hell is that?

nobody gonna bring up how mushmouthed, denture wearing limpbaugh railed about illegals and border security, and illicit drug trafficking, all the while he was surreptitiously bringing in drugs from mexico?

i have no time for holier-than-thou hypocrites

He wasn't bringing in drugs from Mexico. He was abusing prescription opiates from the pill mills in Florida, also sex tourism in the Dominican Republic.

i stand corrected. limpyboy is still a hypocrite, nonetheless.

>"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up," Limbaugh said on his short-lived television show on Oct. 5, 1995.

cbsnews.com/news/rush-limbaugh-arrested-on-drug-charges/

Cool you found a time someone was a hypocrite. You never went against your beliefs at some point in your life?

Its all about the bone broth.

>making excuses for dishonesty and cognitive dissonance, the post

Probably a cuck, but I like him sometimes. Especially when he eloquently quotes shit from Sup Forums.

Yeah Neil Peart is a great drummer and all, but the guy needs to play more blues.

Rush baby. He makes liberals cry and I like it. Plus he's the epicenter for left conspiracy.

I was a John Kerry faggot then after about 2 months of my coworker listening to Limbaugh every day I became a Ron Paul, Ron Paul then Trump state level delegate.

He's a gateway drug. You listen to him and next thing you do is go further down the rabbit hole.

He was shitposting and memeing before any of you faggots were adopted.

AMAZING HOW THIS FAG HAS NOT BEEN OUTED IN 30 YEARS, NO ONE CAN BELIEVE HE IS A CLOSET HOMO, EVEN WHEN CAUGHT IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ON SEX TOURIST TRIP

I would put him into the 'Rockefeller-Cheney-Bush-McCain-Kristol' wing of the Republican Party. Not really an avid Pro-Trumpian, definitely not Paul. More of a 'Corporatist'.
Actively avoids third-rail topics like 9/11, Obama's questionable past, etc.
Tolerable only for a few listens.

He's really good friends with Elton John. Elton even played his wedding for free

Yeah, I remember the days of newsletters too

If that were even remotely true boomers would be militant activists right now

haha and he only takes about one call an hour, if that.

some classic challenge calls are on youtube, one guy Mike Stark used to be notorious at getting through and causing El Fagbo to blow a fuse, it was hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=bod2WgCTa7o

Anyone listen to Rush yesterday?

Red-pill caller that's called into Infowars got thru and called Robert Kraft a "zionist Jew" who doesn't care if his American players stand for the national anthem -- but would never allow his Israeli team (he owns a team over there) to sit for the Israeli anthem.

Rush abruptly cut him off.

Limbaugh is a neocon potbellied pedo... all he cares about is his private jet and conning dumb rubes who listen to radio for 3 hours on a workday.

Not everyone is high energy. Some get addicted. Most Rush Babies grew into another ideology and listen to Limbaugh for entertainment alone.

Limbaugh has a German ancestry. He can't name the Jew at the moment.

Weird I’ve been wanting to ask pol this question the past couple of weeks. Dad got me started on him when I was 10 or so. Been listening ever since. Dems hate him, so I like him. And a helluva speaker. And his little one liners breaking for commercials are hilarious.

He makes too much money, which is why Harvey Weinstein was protected for 30 years. Once he stopped making money, the Jews scalped Harvey. Rush hauls in hundreds of millions of dollars a year -- of which he takes home $100M+

Rush is great. Fun to listen and has the GOAT guest host in Mark Styn.

lol hes been on air for 30 years...give him another moment kind sir

>

not fair, he cares a lot about young dominican boys

>Zionist shill
>I think he might be part of the deep state
ya think?

You're the kind of user who think Jared Taylor is our guy and followed tricky Dicky Spencer into a false flag

Master orator. He's great for redpilling the masses.

He's a pill addled agent provocateur that has dedicated his life to destroying America for no other reason than that he enjoys hearing the sound of his own voice.

>

when your whole life is a lie, then lying is just a way of life, such is life in the closet for sad old fags like rush, who really wish they could be as out and flaming as Elton John

In the past 30 years has it at all been safe to do so and still keep your job? If not, it is because he is pro Hitler and has to wait for the moment to be right. As all Nazi's do.

I distinctly remember Rush, on the radio show, admitting to carrying water for the Neocons.

HE DOESN'T NAME THE JEW OR TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT HITLER WAS, HOLY FUCK WHAT A NEOCON SHILL CLOSET FAGGOT.

can someone just take fix the daily stormer so you stormfags can get the fuck out already. If you really think your views will ever be accepted mainstream you're kidding yourselves.

pic is a real neocon shill con artist with drug problems and is a closet homo, get it straight

That's some serious dough. Is he a billionaire?

I thought Beck was off the heavy drugs these days?
It's Rush that has sounded like he's been coked up his entire fucking career.
I agree that stormfaggots need to get the fuck out though.

Lard ass wind bag.

lel i remember when Trump showed up and cucked him in Nevada. who dresses like that anyway

Rush is great for calling out libs and getting people started on the road to redpilldom.

>literally doesn't know what a call screener is and thinks he's the only person to ever think of something and try calling in

look at this 1 Post By this ID with fake flag.

>pic is a real neocon shill con artist

It's sad. Beck was at least entertaining before his buddy from Utah joined the show. Then suddenly the Elders told him what he should REALLY be doing with his show. That's when you saw the chalkboard come out and he went batshit insane and full cuck. The same man that went on and on about George Soros for YEARS suddenly began defending him this past election. Really makes you think.

After 2006 midterms and after CIA McCain lost. He also predicted McCain would be the nominee due to the 2006 midterm people who sat that election out. Said they'd be so desperate to win that they'd have McCain as the nominee.

>What does Sup Forums think about this gentileman?

probably

He's good for analysis and has a good show. He's not right on all the issues. No one is. But I like Rush's analysis. He peaked in the 90s but is still good.

Levin used to be okay but is absolute garbage now. I can't listen.

Hannity is based but his show is a bit more boring.

Savage is great but regularly goes off the rails and the guy has some issues.

I like Dan Bongino but he often misses the bigger picture.

Andrew Wilkow is Ben Shaprio 2.0 neocon.

Hmm who am I missing?

>What does Sup Forums think about this gentleman?
He is a pillhead

The political analysis on his show is excellent. His show IS funny sometimes. His coverage of the 2008 Democratic primary process (Obama vs Hillary) was some of the most hilarious and entertaining radio I've ever listened to in my life. I worked in a warehouse at the time, driving forklifts while smoking and having a beer in my hand in my early 20s. It seriously was one of the best times in my life. I have since turned away from the degeneracy of smoking and excess drinking, but at the time (like most 20 year olds) I felt bullet proof and was unconcerned about doing any damage to my body or moral character.

He really did a lot for me in my younger years by exposing media bias and its collective "narrative". Until I listened to Rush for a few months, I (like most normies), completely took what the media said at face value. I never suspected that they had any reason to lie, or work together to push any agenda, etc. I mean, if they lied wouldn't that ruin their credibility? Wouldn't that be bad for their profession? Wouldn't other journalists (as their competition) expose them? Boy, was I wrong.

Rush taught me to be cynical. He taught me to always be suspect of people's motives. Listening to Rush and reading Coulter columns (and seeing her on Fox News) were the first steps in my long journey to becoming the redpilled person I am today.

Now onto the bad. Rush can sometimes be intellectually dishonest. For example, just compare his recent discussion and coverage of Weinstein to his discussion/coverage (or severe lack thereof) about Ailes and O'rielly.

Rush essentially draft dodged out of Vietnam by claiming to have a boil on his ass or something.

Rush has been married 3 or 4 times (I can't keep up). I imagine a marriage to him would be difficult for a woman, as I suspect his true love is the show and he devotes all of his priority attention to that.

Rush never addresses the JQ, for obvious reasons. He would be thrown off the air.

He's a boomer cuckservative that is perpetually virtue signalling "Dems R the real raciss!" horseshit. He's still somewhat entertaining though.

The only talk radio host that is good is Savage. All others more or less tow the party line. Rush is pretty talented when it comes to radio but I never understood why people found particularly appealing about his actual politics and stances. Most of the time he will talk for 20 minutes straight and say nothing provocative at all.