Hungarians and Gypsies team up to block migrants

He actually did it
express.co.uk/news/world/864197/viktor-organ-hungary-romania-eu-migrant-crisis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzBG6r-VLdM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Romania Nooooooooooooo

Good, I hope all nigger and shitskin dies.
I fucking hate seeing them in our university

Thank you eastern Europe, I won't forget this.

GOULASH'D

I'm 28 years old and I just saw my first interracial couple walking down the street. Hold me, Sup Forums.

>never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a Romanian
>What about side-by-side with a friend?
>Aye. I could do that

Turns out this Gypse got a Glimpse of the marxist future

Is it that gard to call us Romanians instead of Gypsies?

I saw racemixed gypsies few months back.
Never before that, and never since then.

But the shock remains till this date.

wait what that's not in the plan reeeee fucking traitor gypsy how fucking dare cooperate with Romanians we should be putting the shitskins in Bucharest not help them block it.
>it seems we should really think about bringing back the arrow cross guys, they would never let this happen
same here it mine in Debrecen fucking chinks and Arabs everywhere

Poland, Hungary and Romania.
Saving Europe.

We can get back to killing each other once Abdul and is bois aren't about to Allahu Akbar all over us.

Stop being a stupid faggot and think for once

yeah I thinking you cunt we shouldn't help Romania because if they got overrun by the darkis they get severely weekend which is good if we get a politician with national ambitions beyond building stadiums
youtube.com/watch?v=gzBG6r-VLdM

>implying there's not an accelerationist wing of Romanian thought
>implying that we're not coming for those sweet, sweet reparations once we reanimate Codreanu

>The trianon butthurt will last a thousand years
Better not help those dastardly romanians, even if it's against a common enemy! t. György Schwartz.

>killing
nah!

>blocking the route
>not using it to send them all back

Based crypto panjeets

ROMania can you take our gypsies? you would find them more useful than we do, thanks.

It's still not clear they are your enemy. This is a step in the right direction but nobody will ever take you at face value while you hold so much stolen territory.

to be this triggered
about helping each other the cooperation probably will be denied on the Romanian side if we want to be realistic they have a large anti-Hungarian sentiment in your parliament
paying reparations from what we are almost just as poor as you

Sorry Hunor, but you're going to have to pay up. Romanians suffer from genetically transmitted PTSD due to the Hapsburgic occupation. What's fair is fair.

Wait so Hungarians are the vampire?

>Stolen territory
M8, this argument is tired. The territory is majority Romanian. Hungary wasn't even a real country after Mohacs.
I don't want them my enemy, but I won't give into their demands. How about the USA cedes all of what it took from Mexico back to Mexico? Would you be fine with that? Or hey, you could argue your entire country is stolen from the english. England had owned the Americas for 200 years by the time you stole it!
It's just not in line with my beliefs. I want my country to prosper, not be divided by some entitled bozgors with a good PR department.

>triggered
You should reevaluate who is triggered, we're not the ones who can't get over their shitty empire falling apart 100 years later even if it's in order to fight a greater enemy.

>gard
Is that a gypsie word?
The opening of borat was filmed in Romania that tells you why people call you gypsies

>lose war
>could've taken all of Mexico, but didn't because we viewed Mexicans as racial inferiors unfit for democracy and didn't want to add more potential slave states
>gib back land pls!

Vlad pls

>Orban will save us all
we dont deserve it, i bullied a Romanian girl once

Its a typo Muhammad!

Romanians are alright

And yet you support the magyars, who also lost a war against us.

So why do the magyars deserve Transylvania when they're not a majority and lost a war fair and square to us, if the mexicans don't deserve all of their former Empire?

>Gypsies team up
They don't have enough money to team anything, they only have enough to take it up the ass.

God speed lads

My wife is Romanian and I remember stumbling upon a old, soul-crushed Romanian man looking after a half-black kid. We talked to him and he says that his daughter went to study in Canada, got knocked up by some ape, the ape ran away, and now he's forced to take care of the kid while she continues her studies.

The old guy was so ashamed.

I rough fucked a Romanian girl once
and never answered her messages after
we didn't lose to you we lost against that antant and when we tried to attack you or protect our selves told s to stand down in exchange they should renegotiate the borders which never happened so aka they lied then we joined the axis

>when you burn coal but dad pays the toll

OP you are an idiot. it literally says Romanian not Romani... Imagine not knowing the difference.

Thats why I hate that Romani shit anyways I prefer to say I'm Sinti or a Gypsy but noooooooooooo... I can't because Roma people and SJW cry when some of us want to be called gypsies and normies don't even know what Sinti means.

>lost war fair and square
>not imitate the italians by changing sides at the race to the finish line

Most of ours went to Italy, Spain and France. Crime went down by a lot after we joined the EU.

Great song. Hungary has always been based

Poland, Hungary, Romania, the last defenders of Europe.

(((EU))) won't like this, and will mercilessly bomb them to hell probably.

Their war was against Serbia and was legitimate. It's not like they had any desire to conquer Romania. Situations are very different. Pretty much everything nice in Romania was built by Hungarians; so it's really more like what would happen if Mexico actually did win a war against us with the help of international jewry

Holy shit, I never thought one from Burgerland could be this redpilled about easter european lore.

Kudos user

Pretty sure you guys pay us for that not the other way around gaujo.

>They may be gyppos...but DAMN IT they're OUR gyppos!

Kek. Fucking roasties.

All's fair in love and war baby.

>bozgorkike kissing up
Never thought I'd see the day. He's obviously one of yours faggot.

>yfw Mexico is winning the border/womb war against us at this very moment

I don't think you understand, everything nice over there were built by Germannic settlers. Romanian and Hungarians are equally sheit.

Literally look at any of their towns which doesn't have Saxon/Celtic root.

fucking envy you cunt

HOLD that money in yo fucking hand while I pump yo ass with double condom you dirty gypsy smut!

>we didn't lose to you we lost against that antant and when we tried to attack you or protect our selves told s to stand down in exchange they should renegotiate the borders which never happened so aka they lied then we joined the axis
How can anyone even produce a sentence so wrong?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
You lost in a straight war to us. You have no excuse for it. We were as war weary as you were. We had little support from the Entente to occupy Transylvania and invade you and we still did it.
We were the only ones actively fighting you, even the serbs had stopped once they took your territory.
But maybe you would have preferred we let you be ruled as a soviet republic after we got Transylvania?

In WW1 we were in the Entente to the end, just in a ceasefire after our only retard ally on our front managed to revolution itself. The war we won against you was 1 on 1, see link above.

We wanted to unify our peoples, that made our war as legitimate as it was for Hitler to demand the Sudetenland. "Pretty much everything nice in Romania" means at best only Transylvania, and even then it was rather the Austrian authorities than the hungarians, often built by romanian workers. I'll also remind you Romania isn't just Transylvania and we have plenty of nice things over here. This is one from the short lived renaissance in the early 18th century, our 19th century buildings look better but this one I think has the most heart in it - it was built by Brâcoveanu.

So again, you've avoided my question - why do the magyars deserve Transylvania?

i mean they built everything so kinda

Shits like you is the reason why Hitler should've won.
Sure he may have hated Hungary because he was butthurt about his daddy being Austria-Hungary patriot but even if we became 2nd class citizens it would've been worth it in the end because gypsies like you would have been gassed right after the jews, gypsies and gays

Kösd fel magad.

inkább állnék a románok mellé minthogy a Jihad eljusson hozzánk te retardált faszkalap

So wait, should the Austrians get Budapest then? Most of it was built by austrian authorities and the city was majority german/austrian until the late 19th century. Maybe Austria needs to get an ugly dong extending all the way to Budapest?

>implying Romania was not more valuable to Hitler than Hungary
Two words nigger: Oil and Soil.

So you admit you'd rather see Hungary destroyed if Romania got destroyed harder?

Is your loyalty to Hungary or against Romania?

Two words: Ethnic and Cleansing.

You delude yourself if you believe he'd have left you niggers alive

Germany was one of the most prosperous countries out there.
Being a 2nd rate citizen there still would've been better than having our country split up and given out to niggers like you

your Soviet roots are showing

Remember when during WW2 they have put the Romanian and Hungaryan armies in different places so they won't start to fuck everything ?

Maybe they wouldn't mind, atleast their economy would get boosted

Do you know any good cons?

>he hasn't read Hitler's stance on Romania
He wanted to bring in German entrepreneurs and create a colony, where Romanians would be allowed to grow and thrive under German leadership, while Germany uses the rich resources of Romania to grow the Reich's economy. Sadly, this has not come to pass, and instead, we lived under Talmudic tyranny ever since.

It's pretty clear there are two vastly different kinds of being in Romania.

I think you're the one deluding himself that he wouldn't have been next on the gas chamber list if that was the case. As a german nationalist, why would he create lebensraum in Romania only to have an ugly hole in the middle of his new German Empire?

Also, I'm curious, are you bozgors capable of carrying your threats against us yourself, without resorting to crying to foreigners? Surely, since you're SO superior, you should be able to reclaim your lands with the help of the magyar fifth column in Romania

>Pretty much everything nice in Romania was built by Hungarians

More like Germans and Austrians.

>people think we need romanian help out of all european nations against a muslim invasion
>people act like we haven't get all this shit done alone already

I'm pretty sure Hitler considered Romanians as honorary arians.

Every fucking Hungarian-Romanian thread here.

>He wanted to bring in German entrepreneurs and create a colony, where Romanians would be allowed to grow and thrive under German leadership, while Germany uses the rich resources of Romania to grow the Reich's economy.

You are delusional if you think that's true.

This is accurate.

Ok, nigger.

Stupid question, hows good ol Dyado Dobri doing and whats his two cents on the migration stuff considering how much he cares about the churches?

Kek ,my great grandfather rough raped at least 20 hungarishit women during WW2 and never called back.

It's pretty funny to see the EU has caused the ole-Habsburg gang to meet up for one last round of shenanigans. With special guest stars Romania and Poland. The fact Romania and Hungary are working together is a fucking 180 in respect to recent history.

I don't think it is considered rape.
Pathetic attempt is the right expression.

Fucking LARPers, don't you know this site is 18+?

Your people fit in well here in Londonistan they stink and eat sunflower seeds on the bus that or they sell the big issue and beg with grotty baby's

Based

Roma.... Gypsies

Sorry user, I tried but the force is too strong

Good! Thank you Muhammad, I hope they stay there forever!

Dressed from head to toe in sports direct complaining about people thinking that they are gypsies
The worst is that your a lazy people a polish or a Lithuanian will work away all day and you don't have to check on it but Romanians and Albanians spend all day thinking of ways to trick there way out of doing anything

Bad grammar sorry I just hate you so much

Good. Good.
Let the hate flow through you

That faggot cuvk enables his degenerate daughter

>gypsies
>sees flag
nigga PLEASE

I was in Bucharest recently and I saw only one black person in your capital, and very few Muslims, I was shocked. I think many Westerners are waking up to the "diversity" bullshit now, thank the Lord.

Cut some slack for Romanians you 52% murrican gypsie

Shitskins in University of Debrecen at least leave after they graduate however I am also digusted by seeing them on the treets with burkas and pushing their pushchairs.

The fact that they have pride is astonishing to me there's one called "bogdan" I'm gonna sack him on Friday just because of this thread reminding me that they think they have value
I need to stay off Sup Forums

Do any Romanian anons know anything to fuck with Roma Gypsies? Any things they're afraid of or superstitious about? The reason I'm asking is because a bunch of Roma scum moved in across from my mother and I want to know is there any charms or anything that would keep these shitskins away from her home. They're already terrified of her Rottweiler but that maybe not enough from stopping them robbing her.

Fire

>Hungary wasn't even a real country after Mohacs.

Romania wasnt'even a thing on the map before 1862.

just get friends or neighbors to be your buddies, gypsies feel strong because they move in groups, if you see one alone think twice before fucking him up, he might come the day after with 20 people from his family, so be always prepared and have best friends to call when you're in trouble.

some superstitions who predate them since the days of india: rabbits(specially their tails) , cats,darkness, dead bodies.

those are very old superstitions so they might not work on them, but it's worth a shot.
Also a good thing to keep in mind is that you don't try to change the gypsy, you change his environment.

And never act scared or intimidated towards them, they're just getting more confident at that point.

Dogs.

Not the little pocket rats like Chihuahuas.
Big motherfuckers whose head reaches at least your kneecaps.

Gypsies fear them like they are made of fire.

And coincidentally dogs seem to hate them as well.
There are semi-regular news where gypsies break into a house and the guard dogs MANGLE them.
Normally those same dogs are content just chasing you away but not the gypsies

Oh they also fear magic.
Show them a voodoo doll with their picture attached to it and cut that shit up.

They'll shit themselves when they see hexes or black magic