Australian Feminists Lose Their Minds Over Facebook Post About Sandwiches

Woman asked for advice for sandwiches she can make her husband and responses from feminists have been,... well, feminist
> “Your husband is a grown up and you’re not his mother," wrote one group member.

> "My husband can make his own damn lunch," scolded another.

> One user even went further: “I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!”

> According to the Telegraph, the vicious Maddie attack was orchestrated and masterminded by a woman named Polly Dunning, who also happens to be the daughter of Gloria Steniem's Australian counterpart, Jane Caro. To give you an idea of how motherly and nurturing Dunning really is, last year, she wrote that her young son "disgusted her:" “I felt sick at the thought of something male growing inside me.”

dailywire.com/news/22084/australian-feminists-lose-their-minds-over-emily-zanotti#

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wonder how she would react if the husband would ask her to fix the car.
Bitch shut your mouth and do one of the few things you know how to do, making a fucking sandwich.

To be fair though, how many millennial men do you know who could repair an engine or even change a tyre properly?

I don't, but I wouldn't mind learning though.

If anyone, the man is the one who will do it. Women fixing cars is unicorn-tier.

What the fuck is with these people, somtimes I make my mrs a sandwich :O dont they share doing shit like this? Like in a normal relationship?

>I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!

Wow, what a happy marriage.

Those harpies are ranting against the beta numales they had to settle for. Of course they resent the idea of being submissive for such pussy whipped simps.

>> One user even went further: “I make my husband the same thing he makes me. Nothing!!”
he makes you money

it is craziness. i don't see the big deal about making food for other people. making it into some question of sex and value is nonsense.

My wife makes most of my food.
If yours doesn't, or better yet demands you make her food you should seek replacement wife.

The nihilistic European philosophy is spreading to Australia

My wife is an excellent cook and actually enjoys cooking and playing with children. These women are unbelievable cunts.

it's not like she said he made her do it, right?

I've known female mechanics. Don't wish for that behavior. With it comes extreme promiscuity, face tattoos and exaggerated bro- type behavior. Not cute

I wonder how long it'll take for this cunt to get rightfully roasted on Twitter then claim she is being 'bullied' and play the victim.

I fucking hate Australians so much.

>I felt sick at the thought of something male growing inside me.
Well, is this isn't a mental ilness, I don't know what is.
Something male definitely grew inside her if she was pregnant, though.

nailed it

Thats how women act when they are faced with a predominately male field of work. Look at the military, most of the women serving are bull dyke lesbians.

facebook is literally a cancer on the world

then go back where you came from

I've had some really shitty cars so I had to learn, not a millenial though. Actually still use my father and learn. New cars are more problematic though, I got a "new" car now

>Steniem
(((Steniem)))

You can bet everything that if she said that her husband wasn't white those feminists wouldn't have reacted

My grandparents were born here unlike the majority of 'Australians' today.

>her young son "disgusted her:"
wtf.....

So what? go back

What if the lady only wanted to step up her sandwich game but didn't want to seem like a lonely fat loser in front of her female peers so stated "it was for her husband"?
>i-i need food tips
>...for my h-husband of course! I'm not going eat all those!

my feminist mum used to get into arguments with my dad and take my sister for like a few days holiday and leave me and my brother with dad

theyre brainwashed and not good people

Wait, so if women aren't supposed to do anything for a man, not lift a finger to help us with anything, then what exactly is the point of getting into a relationship with them? Just to have kids? Sorry, but the misery of dealing with the average millennial feminist "revolutionary" isn't worth it. No wonder white women get so angry when they see white guys with Asian women. Asians have a high enough IQ to understand that doing a favor for your husband doesn't imply a total loss of self-worth.

*tire

I make my man sandwiches.

Then I get a pork sandwich for being caring.

Feminists need a good dicking by a man that will see through their shit.

I'm a white guy with blue eyes and I'm from Aus. Going to race mix with a flip. WEW

My wife changed the oil on our cars until she started making $100k/yr

Told her she was a dumbass because the quick lube guys would do it faster and cheaper.

Loved to be balls deep in on that.

You know how you see low tier fat ugly women with black guys and how we judge them.
White guys with Asians women are low tier guys.
But I get your point, SOME white women are like that but you have to be delusional to think all are like that.

they were getting dicked by niggers

I can, and I'm not a mechanic.

Me, my father and pretty much all my male friends.

Youtube is availible to everyone, i learned a lot of the basic maintanence that way, even repaired my a/c in a couple afternoons so theres no excuse for simple stuff especially changing a fucking tire for gods sake

>uses generalisation
>then decries usage of generalisations
Kek

me, you fucking faggot.

If the shoe fits my yellow friend.

Until they hosed her for some blinker fluid.

*generalization

you might be on to something here. happas look human too, so if you did breed it wouldn't be like you were forcing some monstrosity upon the planet.

mate i can weld, swap motors, electrically wire a house, do basic plumbing, cook like a pro... in fact there's nothing a woman can bring to the table for me.

>I felt sick at the thought of something male growing inside me.

Whoever dicked her needs to hang himself.

can you suck yourself off?

I'm white
And you're a retard

What's with articles that are just comments from social media how is that news fucking subhumans reeee

>implying any of those whales actually have husbands

*american "spelling"

Feminists just want everyone to be miserable and horrible cunts like them, the only joy they get is by making men unhappy.

They are the most vile and pathetic people on the planet and if I get the slightest whiff my gf is like them I would unironically ditch her instantly

>all I could get was a gook and I'm on holiday in Japan visiting her parents and defending my honour on a basket weaving forum while the father commits seppuku in the other room because his daughter dishonoru the family by bringing home some white cunt

I provide. I can fix fix the car, do general handyman work around the house. I cook (because I’m better at it). I don’t demand or expect anything from her and we’re quite fine and happy. She will make me a sandwich. This is just some nu-wave feminism. Bitch asked about making sandwiches, real feminism empowers her desire to do what she wants

They're miserable and terrible human beings in general. I wonder what the mental state of the men they're with is like.

I probably could if I set my mind too it. If not there's my dog and some peanut butter.

closest I get when I was a kid and asked for food my mother would get angry and told me to go make it my self, it was because I was the oldest one though, still...

whatever my sister asked for she lit got on a platter

>tfw your wife actually does fix your car

i'm gen y and can do it but than again i'm country boy so kinda of a moot point

Kek I'm on holiday is right
All I can get is wrong, turn down white girls every now and then.
You're obviously a woman though, nice 'objectivity' as seen hereKek
Now excuse me while I go out to enjoy Osaka and spend monopoly money while you no doubt subsist on welfare / working for a living wasting your free time and life as it were fighting against race mixing on a weeb image board kek
;)

born after 2000?
underage bandaid?

>“I felt sick at the thought of something male growing inside me.”

Sickening she's so transphobic to assume a human is a male just because it as a penis.

>Paying for cuddles intensifies

Meanwhile, your wife has to be told not to sleep in the road.

i came here to post this

if men are with asian chicks here, it's usually men in their 50-60ies that's been to thailand

young guys don't do it
>God damnit I really need beer
Got a couple of russians working on my house here, bathroom is straight in the open now, take a leak an the whole neighboorhood sees it, dis gun be good kek. I have a 2nd bathroom in the cellar though

Skinny, healthy woman can afford to eat a sandwich without getting fat, while already fat bitches gain 10 lbs just by looking at it...

>White guys with Asians women are low tier guys.
Only ever heard disgruntled white women say things like that.

Hot. Does she fugg your boipucci with a strap on and have you lick her feet?

Diamonds rn

>mfw 60-year old Gunnar drops off his 30 year old 6/10 desperate slag at my appartment knowing she'll file for divorce once her citizenship application goes through

The idea of love in a marriage was totally lost on them huh

Changing a tire is piss easy. Forget belting a man, you're not an adult of either gender if you can't do that.
Not a mechanic though, so engine problems get out of my depth quick. If it ain't fluids, belts or spark plugs I'm prolly taking it to the shop.

kek
they just do it to get here ofc, it's not natural for a 20 something to be with a 60 something guy. could lit be their grand father

>even change a tyre properly?
I doubt there are anyone who can't change a tyre.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand tire changing. The changing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the tires will go over a typical mans head. There's also The tires conic outlook, which is deftly woven into its characterisation - its personal tire cavings draws heavily from Toyota Volvo automobiles, for instance. The old men understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tires, to realize that they're not just concentric, they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Tire changing truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the smoothness in Volvo tire's existencial squechings "Wubba Lubba Woop woop," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hitlers Volkswagen I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the Q8 guy has to unfold his genius of tire changing on their bicycles. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Suzuki tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 Kilometers of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I remember I went to a drinking party here with my old company. There were a group of three girls there who were friends. One was a 8.5/10 cutie latina, the other was a 8.5/10 redhead who was a cheerleader in college, the other one was a 4/10 fat, ugly redhead.

The ugly one was going on and on about how she was sick of hearing about the foreign male employee's Japanese girlfriend and how they found them attractive. Her two hot friends made the "here she goes again" face before I asked "Isn't it a good thing they find their partners attractive? Isn't that was everyone wants?" Her friends agreed with me before she goes on to blast all of us for the next 10 minutes about how "they THINK they are the hottest girls ever but if you ask REAL Japanese people they are just average! yadda yadda".

I've never seen a more ugly, bitter, bitch. I still laugh about it today.

/o/ was a mistake
A gloriously horrible mistake

So you're the woman in you relationship?

Stop bragging that you wife fixes you car. That is like bragging that your wife pays for the food. gay

What are you doing talking to fat ginger cows mate?
They're on the social rung beneath pedos

Changing a tire and repairing an engine are too very different things. Changing a tire is easy and largely self explanatory. Repairing an engine requires advanced knowledge.

Changing a wheel is easy, if that's what you mean.

Changing a tyre is a total pain in the arse without a bead seating machine.

>tfw tire change is the only thing I do together with my dad
My father wasn't really available when I was growing up..

> If not there's my dog and some peanut butter.
>canada.txt

They probably just hang out with the bitch because it makes them look slightly higher than average by standing next to her.

Dad taught all about fixing car, including changing tire - I don't even have a drivers liscense.

>implying fatty's only going to eat one
g-genetics...

hey hey hey
drink beer everyday

my father thaught me too, I still use him though, he's quite skilled with cars. The problems arrives at the new ones though, here I got the upper hand and can do the obd2 scans etc

Cool. Thank God we scandis still have patriarchal family structures.

Rollin for 7.

uh sweetie this doesn't work if you have a modern car, they build cars these days on purpose so you can't fix it yourself, hell most new cars don't even come with spare tires.

Just built your own car nigger.

toppest of keks

If you can't change a tyre, you're retarded.
As for the engine, things were very different back then. Do modern cars even grant access to the engine, or is it all covered up? From what I heard, to fix a modern engine, you need computers and diagnostic tools/software. Back in my day, it was easier, you had some tools in the back and you knew where to hit this goddamn piece of motherfucking junk if the magnet switch got stuck again, and you were fine to go. I'm not sure they let you do this anymore. I'm under the impression that among modern problems are having entered an incorrect password three times, or a corrupted file fucking up the headlights and whatever.
Heck, if THEY have their way, soon you're not even allowed to DRIVE your own car yourself anymore.

WWABD?

You can google to learn almost everything these days. Fuck, you even have "how-to" videos of even the easiest shit over Jewtube lmao. You literally have to be Retarded to come up with an excuse.