Could he have beaten the king pre-rose?

Could he have beaten the king pre-rose?

No the king would eat him then get stronger. They needed Genthur

Although the king is a magnitude above the royal guards I honestly think Gon-san would have been able to match him.

The cat got defeated by a few slabs and after death her body became stronger, but she still got fucked right up.

None of gons punches are stronger then fucking Zero hand and thats the only thing that could even make the king feel the slightest bits of pain.

I asked Togashi this last night and told me that Gon-san would have had a 38.735% chance to defeat the King.

He could not even beat Hisoka. Prove me wrong.

Why not just use a little bit of the poison instead of distributing it via huge explosion?

100% he could have killed the King. Hunter Gon surpasses Zero Hand.

Fucking how?

Pitou was sure he'd be a threat at least.

Pitou only said that "his fangs would reach the King" which isnt much of an assessment. Gon may have been able to physically harm the king, but Meruem's superior intelligence and durability would always have him trump Gon-san.

Yes

Thanks to Pitou's lie about Kite's status Gon-san was able to appear. A battle between Gon-san vs Meruem would never happen in HxH manga, powerlevelfag.

Probably not. His aura may have matched the King's, but not his intellect or base physical resilience. Netero kept up with the King purely through mastery of technique and battle experience. Gon simply gained raw power.

Yes.
Are you fucking retarded? His Rock was many times stronger than that. A simple kick made Pitou vomit blood and he had much more aura than Netero.

Why didn't Killua just went back home and tell Nanika to get rid of Meruem

Zero hand is ALL of Netero's nen in a single attack, Gon's Rock is not stronger.

Face it everything in this show is bullshit made up on the spot so you guys have no idea whose stronger

neteru was well over 150 by this point and way past his prime, and this is literally peak Gon we're talking about here, someone who is presumably as strong or stronger than Ging.

now, explain to me how a charged up rock couldn't do damage to pre-rose king

It's been a couple years since I read through HxH but didn't Gon sacrifice his powers to amplify them to their max potential? Gon in that moment is the strongest he will ever be even when he inevitably regains his powers and trains. For a brief flash Gon was impressive but I don't think he would have been a match for Meruem. HxH subverts a lot of tropes and there's no bigger subversion to powercreep than having the strongest being appear and die in the middle of the manga. There can still be huge threats and fights can be chock full of strategies but I don't think even the strongest enhancer will ever match Meruems speed, strength, or durability.

Rock is strong, but how can you seriously think that one attack has more power than all of Netero's nen.

Zero Hand was stronger, it smashed a crater into the ground.