Hypothetical scenario:

Hypothetical scenario:

You go in to your local sandwich place for lunch. They're offering a one day only 2-for-1 special.

What do you do with the extra sandwich?

you mean with the 5 extra sandwiches

Eat it

Buy a full day or 2 worth of food and save them

comp it

Eat later or feed to birdies in front of homeless because they wouldn't want it because it isn't drugs

$1000 WORTH OF SANDWICHES
COMPED

give it to the homeless guy

>2017
>eating the loafed jew

are you hot

>Not flying to Japan for sushi

Theyre tiny so probably eat them.

I save for the next day or give to a poor child or use as tip for some small bad paid service.

Talk how about I got a free sandwich in front of a homeless person then smile and eat it..the difficult part would be finding a homeless person here.

Give both of them to a holocaust survivor

>tipping someone with fucking food

I know Brazil is a poor country but is that legit how you do things?

Since I usually purchase the amount of food I want to eat, I would take the sandwich and I would give it to someone whom it would strategically benefit me to give it to.

Even the offer, and the opportunity to tell a story about getting a free sandwich and offering it to said person, is valuable.

However, if I have no friends and am angry and alone without prospects, I will eat two sandwiches and then eat one less meal in my linear meal process.

>autism
Your logic is solid, but your thought process is autistic

Give it to my wife.

>Eat it if it's a reasonably small portion.
>Split it with my acquaintances, and split the bill
>Ask someone else in line to split it with me.

thank you, I mean, fuck, you know?

Well why not? Everybody would be happy with a free sandwich. That's the same reason they gave you a free one.

Save it for later.

fucking commie

Have sex with it in employee break room

Quads of truth, checked.

Turn to someone next to me and ask to buy together, thus paying only half.

bring it to steve,
it's the cost of being his friend

Eat it and make gains

Pocket it. Then after work I'll go track down the office mailbox of some asshole Jew who sends me all these stupid emails about niggers and fags and climate hate crime and stuff it in with a big paper that says

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR FREE SANDWICH NIGGER FAGGOT

autism the post

I refuse and am angered by you speaking to me. Later, I follow you with the sandwich. "Here," I say.

I have won the encounter.