Nogs ruined my dog

i have owned two of these dogs, they are calm and extremely loyal, and will fuck anyone up that tries to harm you or your family, but due to nogs and shitty owners who cant train them they bite people and become violent, the only reason they have shit reputations is from the fucking niggers

It's okay OP. But don't expect retarded Sup Forumslacks to stop thinking that pitbulls can't be trained.

>pic related, my babies

this is a bot thread

base Japanese

You choose to own a nigger dog. You can train any dog to defend you. Just like you can buy a hipoint(flag:oh wait) or a glock to defend yourself. Just like niggers, they have the reputation for a reason. Accept it or get a different dog faggot

why u bump thread?

I wonder how many babies are eaten by morons trying to prove pitbulls aren't dangerous.
oh well servivle of the fittest right

Always the same shit with you pitbull lovers.
>Pitbulls are so nice, the nicest dogs ever, my Pitbull loves flowers and babies
*Pitbull vicioulsy kills newborn*
>Wow, I don't understand, like I can't even right now... How could this happen ? He never did anything like this before.

stop being retarded.

they are the niggers of the dog species. you are like a liberal jew defending it's dangerous pets' rights to likely kill and maim everyone else.

fuck you.

What's wrong with Glock?

These doos are the canine equivalent of a tattoo. People get them so they look like trash, and get to act incredibly self-righteous/persecuted when you assume they are trash.

>look facebook! my marginalized dog breed is above the breed's temperament, because diversity and magic!
>*changes profile pic to picture of now mauled child*

My cousin had a pitbull that killed his neighbor's dog. The neighbor shot the pitbull.

Awww

>breed temperament meme

This is American education.

Are you seriously telling me different races of dogs don't have different temperaments ?

Everyone knows differences between races are only skin deep.

pitbulls aren't that bad given strict training, had 2 myself

but you're a drooling retard for keeping them near small children, or considering them "calm"

anyone who actually has any experience with pitbulls, or any fighting dogs really, knows that you need to provide a high degree of separation from them and your children, and anyone denying that is either a pitaboo faggot in denial or doesn't take their ownership of a dangerous animal seriously, and in which case, need to be gassed, or left in a cage with their fucking feral mutts while they get steadily hungrier

I'm a mailman and I hate you and your fucking dogs.

>
>when your done with this maybe you can show how electricity in the bathtub isn't dangerous.

Not now, ironic Dutchbro, I'm trying to figure out if the guy is retarded !

I've had American Pitbull Terriers my whole life. 10/10 didnt die. Best dogs eve!

THINGS I'VE HEARD FROM GHETTO NIGGERS
>you can't cut a dog's balls off, how you like it someone cut yo balls off
at least it's an attempt at moral reasoning, but WRONG
>You gotta girl dog and a boy dog? Make puppies, thassa quick come-up
Literally 100% of the shelter dogs in my Shitlibistan are pits for this exact reason.

All the Eloi are walking around with "rescued" Morlock dogs. This place is a joke. Someday a real rain'll come and wash all the scum off the streets.

Pitbulls should be gassed.

Why not get a pack of Arctic wolves and train them to defend you? Would be cool to go for a walk and have a security detail of Arctic wolves.

>anyone who actually has any experience with pitbulls, or any fighting dogs really, knows that you need to provide a high degree of separation from them and your children,

Top kek! What the fuck would you know about American Pitbull Terriers in the Penal Colony of Australia? BTW I was raised around APBT and my 4 year old daughter has her own! Have fun dying from a bulldog ant bite!

>cutting anything's balls off
Sociopaths shouldn't be allowed to own dogs anyway.

>Nothing happened to me so that must means nothing can ever happen

best of luck to you, but once you've seen an 8 year old pitbull with no prior signs of antisocial behaviour chew through a 5 year old kid's achilles for playing with its ears you sober up to the constant apologetics of pitbull ownership

faggot

pitbuls are the niggers of the dog world

if the dog eats that one don't have anymore, ok?

>Australian
>pit bull owner
>thinks “niggers” are worse
I bet you even listen to JayZ you wigging cunt

I'll put it to you this way. Airlines are the safest way to travel. The odds of you dying in a plane crash are lower than they are in a car crash but in a car, if something goes wrong, you pull off to the side of the road, in a plane though, you plummet to your death. Same goes for these dogs, this breed and all other associated breeds in the pitbull family are the only dogs I have ever seen snap at a moments notice for just about anything. It's like they all have ptsd and fucking lose their shit. The very same owners who claim the dogs are not violent are usually the ones apologizing to the victims of their dog claiming they had never done that before, they don't know why the dog attacked. Pitbulls are very skiddish, not in a fearful way, but in the will take anything that annoys them as an encroachment on their territory. Most people don't know how a canine communicates and won't understand that a dog is going to get violent until it starts growling and barking. That is what they expect. Pitbulls don't do that, they immediately lunge at the threat and bite. I know, I have owned many pitbulls throughout my life. When I was a child, I was not allowed to go around them at all by my father. We use these dogs to hunt wild pigs and while hunting, they wil lbe the most loyal dog by your side and the most vicious when pulling a pig to the ground, but at home, all they do is sit and want nothing to do with you and you must be the dominant one or they will quickly take advantage of you. I've had dogs snap at me while I was feeding them and trying to pull them off a wild pig and yes, I have had to kill one before because it attacked me, the thing is I always carry a bowie knife. I use it to stick the pigs once they are down. I had to use it on my dog Barron because he wouldn't learn his place. Slit his throat after he latched onto my arm while pulling him off a dead pig. From then on, I take cur hounds with me as well trained to fight off other dogs who attack their owner.

He must be retarded because that's some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I used to work in a kennel with these mongrels. Ever approached a new one with the smell of twenty strange animals on you? Not fun.

Owning the pitbull is the equivalent of adopting a nigglet. Can they be trained and socialized? Sure, up to a point, you can't undo the aggression bred into them.

Fun fact about dog bite statistics! All statistics are taking from the media! You know the same media that you trust so well right? Also any athletic dog that remotely looks like an APBT is labeled a pitbull. Did you know APBT's where breed to be animal aggressive and human friendly? Unlike Rottweilers and German Shepard's which where breed to be guard dogs and human aggressive, Even people who breed Game Dogs, IE fighting dogs, have to guard their fighting dogs with guard dogs, because even champion game breed pits are babies. Ever notice why cops dont use Pitbulls? Because they are horrible attack dogs. Yes niggers do fuck them up, however the American Pitbull Terrier is the All American Dog. Pic related yes thats a pitbull. ;)

other than riping the occasional cat apart they're very friendly and gentle

Also I would like to add out of my three dogs, two pits and one a mutt. The mutt is the meanest fucking thing ever! Shes not pit at all and she is fucking nuts. However they all sleep in my bed and God knows who ever break into my house is a fucking goner. If you have never owned a pit shut the fuck up, and play with your girlfriends Chihuahua. Which are the meanest fucking shit dogs ever. Or go play with you labordoodle cuck. Pic related again another APBT. Should I mention Theodore Roosevelt had one in the white house? kek