Is Larry David redpilled? I always found him rather non PC. For example this is his take on the Israel Palestine issue

Is Larry David redpilled? I always found him rather non PC. For example this is his take on the Israel Palestine issue

youtu.be/mmui1Jo-FaE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1u9Fno3jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Identify if he is a member of the Jewish Race.

2. Gas appropriately.

/thread

All Jews are red pilled.

They control the media and the banks. They know exactly what they are doing. They don't live by the message and ideology they tell the goyim they must.

Larry David is definitely self-aware but still very Jewish. Love his show.

HA! dont take Crub from me...them jews are good at TV

this
knowing is half the battle
>new season coming out soon

what am i supposed to take from this regarding the israel palestine issue. All i got from this is that larry is a horny mother fucker

No, high-level Jews are redpilled. The average Jew believes he's part of a morally superior group perennially oppressed for no reason.

>
>this
>knowing is half the battle
>>new season coming out soon

New season is here. He bangs the Palestinian bitch again in the latest episode.

>New season is here.
fuck, my heart skipped a beat

No spoilers please m80 come on.

Kys you fucking moron

His manager Jeff in the show is literally a Harvey Weinstein knockoff. LD and Jerry are the best jews.

Larry knocks off the guys jew hat to the applause of the Palestinians. It just means he doesn't give a fuck, he's self-absorbed and only cares about what he wants and avoiding inconveniance. Basically he's an unapologetic jew, but he doesn't push the jew narrative, he cringes at it most of the time while he lets it slide, and sometimes he can't help but call out the bullshit. At the end of the day he's jewish as fuck, but he's never playing the victim. He even makes fun of the holocaust.

He's pure 100% jew

Curb is based. Glad it's back.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1u9Fno3jU

One of his ancestors was a Jew who fought for the Confederates.

He's so jewish he will jew over the rest of the jew to make $5 even though he's already worth $1B+

He praised The Nation in one episode.

to give everyone an idea about the rag in guestion

question

BASED KIKE

I always wonder. There was that season where he thought he was adopted, found his foster parents who turned out to be fun, decent, loving christians, enjoyed his time with them and then they convinced him to donate a kidney to his best friend so he went back and did it,then found out he wasn't adopted at all, his real jew parents were just assholes.

holy fuck what is today the jews market themselves to /pol to see how hated they are day?

fuck this, guy is irrelevant, nobody gives a shit, fuck off Larry go buy some whore pussy with your filthy billions and leave the work to us

>them jews are good at TV
wow masters at the art of lies, deception and emotional manipulation

+1
Both correct, agreeable and insightful

Larry and Jerry are a couple of good jews. Take Jerry's new Netflix special - only comedian with a special released that's just good fucking jokes. Neither of these guys care about shit - they just play the game.

I'd occupy that, legally or otherwise.

It's like a black guy telling the truth about how niggers don't know how to act, they know the problems their race create for society and they just make a quick buck out of it. I do think if we gas all the jews Larry and Jerry will make good court jesters we just need to keep them in a cage when they aren't being used.