Still convinced Weedman's "death" is him being outside the building

Still convinced Weedman's "death" is him being outside the building.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10819207/
newdrsorterv3.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that he's the mastermind.

I want more Miaya art.

Kodaka's in love with Junko, it's Junko again!

Forever stuck outside until they decide to shoot at him again and he bullet times his way inside.

strawpoll.me/10819207/

Gekkomania running wild

Why are all the people drawing Miaya only on twitter? Source?

>there are people alive RIGHT NOW who don't think Weedman is the culprit

Paste "月光ヶ原 filter:images" into twitter search friend

>Weedman not being the one behind it all.
What is this, a shitty Umineko remake?

Legend. Thanks.

>Chiaki uses video games to bring the class together
>Miaya makes a video game to bring the class together

Is it really coincidence?

Does it even matter? They both gonna be dead, one already is.

Weedman will save us all

Don't fall for Kodaka's ruse.

It's not Kodaka's, it's Hagakure's.

They'll soon change their minds once Kodaka reveals Weedman's the massive ruse cruise that will cause untold anal devastation.

T R A S H

Be honest user. In a scale from 1 to 10, How much do you want to bang Chiaki?

>usami hair bead

thats mukuro tho

literally whats the point of her being here

Weedman just shown how irrelevant he always was.

Fucking infinity.

Are we even supposed to care about the new characters? Some of them seem to serve zero purpose in the story.

To bully.

He's never irrelevant. That's just what he wants you to think. It's all part of his plan.

Soon

>Hagakurefags almost as delusional as Gundamfags
don't do this to yourself user.

Cute.

He predicted you'd say that and is tricking you into his ruse cruise.

0. She's cute, but not my type.

>this was a thing

I want to fuck Naegi's sister.

Post your rankings: newdrsorterv3.tumblr.com/

Same. She's pretty qt.

I wonder if we're going to see weedman trying to sell her his organs

Naegi Komaru has a sister?

Despair OP>Future OP
Future ED>Despair ED

Good taste. Despair OP is just too comfy

>these should have been the final survivors in DR2

10, but she's reserved for Hajime.

>the 3 worst girls
why

Agreed. The symbolism in Despair is God tier.

When is that mukuro chick gonna show up?

When Junko shows up.

>Pic Related

Saionji doesn't deserve to live through Danganronpa 2
Or to abbreviate it:
Saionji doesn't deserve to live

Replace Mahiru and Ibuki with Sonia and Gundahm and I'd be happy

Because they have a good group dynamic with the other survivors in the list and their characters have room to grow in the later chapters unlike, say, Akane.

also

>worst girls

Mikan isn't a survivor in the chart, so that's wrong by default.

No. Keep Souda and Sonia alive.

That would be a good team too.

Why do you want to make Pepsi suffer?

I was really shocked when Mahiru died; for the first couple of chapters I thought she was the main heroine.

Nah man, Sonia and Gundham should have lived.

>Souda

You mean Kamikaze Pepsi?

Gundam's character had a great send-off in chapter 4, tho. I love the way he went out.

>tfw a manlet who gets carried by chicks is trying to tell you how to run your shit

Because he's a bro and did everyone a favor by building that rocket for Jin.

Naegifags on suicide watch gtfo. Izuru still real Ultimate Hope.

I wonder why the hell she's on reserve course, Fuyuhiko even says her title in hope academy was ultimate little sister in the 2nd game.

Survivor Twogami and Survivor Mahiru are fine. I can see Twogami being Hinata's bro.

Post your Komahina

I am amazed that there are people who don't get he wasn't being serious there.

second time, get off my thread with your disgusting fujoshit

I'm not into flat characters

>ultimate little sister

That's not a fucking talent retard

Chiakifag

Next episode preview

Better than being a fag for that ugly albino ass batshit insane white kid that looks like hes about to shoot the class for "hope"

100 if she was the real Chiaki

>flat

G...d... b...e..

Neither is ultimate homeroom or ultimate princess, it's like you don't even play the games.

Change Mahiru and Twogami with Sonia and gundam and is perfect.

>yfw we'll never get to see Twogami being really proud at the man Fuyuhiko has become b chapter 5

Judging by this, it IS an actual Talent though...

How long until she starts bullying Hinata's dick?

Either way she's going to make him suffer horrendously before she gets brutalized.

Uh yes, the people who wrote the wiki misinterpreted it too.

Never trust anything written on a wiki.

Is there good art of Great Gozu yet?
He's my favorite

Tetris.jpg

Damn I kind of want this. He's proud of everybody by the end and their personal growth.

Revised suspects list:

Tier 1 (most likely to be the traitor)

Mitarai- Suspicious but just subtle enough that he's still my number 1 suspect even though this ep didn't have much dirt on him. Whether it's the impostor or not, his placement in the Despair Arc feels significant somehow, he also seems to have some strong hope opinions so we'll see how that comes into play. Previous evidence: Was late to the meeting and seemed even more on edge than he is now, Tengan's reaction when he came in was strange, and the gas went off almost right when he entered the room.

Gekkougahara- Getting too obvious at this point, but I'm not sure whether to lower her just yet. Obviously, she didn't show her NG Code so she could be lying, and she was in the room of the murder. Previous evidence: Talent scout with incredible intuition think's it's her based on a "hunch", her defenses were conveniently hacked, nobody knows what class she was in, and she seems to trust Naegi too much for no given reason. Even if she isn't a traitor I feel sure she's involved somehow.

Tier 2

Naegi- The fact that nobody suspects him anymore just makes the Junko AI theory more likely now, much as I'd hate it. Was in the room of the murder. No idea how he would hoist up Gozu but I'm sure Kodaka could think of something.

Yukizome- Her death still seems fishy as fuck, could be pulling a Junko. Her ideas about hope are still kind of ambiguous considering we've had conflicting info about it, that might be relevant later on.

Tier 3

Tengan- I think his position makes him too obvious but Kirigiri's accusation is certainly worth noting. He definitely knows more than he let's on, but I'm not sure if that's traitor material yet.

It was pretty obvious by chapter 2 that Chiaki was the heroine. But I was pretty shocked too, I thought Mahiru would be the Asahina of this game.

Tier 4

Gozu- Probably dead but the mask is still suspicious. Might be a repeat of the first game and it's the 16th participant while the real Gozu is hiding somewhere. Unlikely though.

Munakata- I feel almost certain it isn't him now because of how frustrated he reacted towards his rule when it shouldn't be a big deal if he can just walk around while everyone is asleep, also his conversation with Sakakura this ep doesn't make sense if he's the traitor. But if I look at evidence pointing to him anyway, he clearly found Naegi dangerous from the beginning and this game is a good excuse to kill him, maybe he needed the broadcast to make the point of why Naegi is dangerous to the masses but I can't imagine how he thinks that wouldn't backfire on him, this is cold-blooded as fuck. Also when Yukizome falls at the end of the first episode, he wonders if he's wrong. It's probably just about his ideals or something personal we don't know yet but you could potentially skew it to mean the game, or killing her even.

Kimura-The only reason she isn't in tier 5 is because her hulk pills make her the only female character with apparent super strength and the guards who had their necks totally twisted were found in the women's restroom. Gozu's murder also would require some muscle to hoist him up to the ceiling. Then there's the sleeping drug she could be involved with. I still don't think it's her though, that whole trio seems too caught up in their own shit to bother dismantling the FF.

Sakakura- Just seems like a straight up asshole so far but it's been foreshadowed he'll be killed by Munakata so who knows. Don't think it's him though.

The wiki isn't official and can be edited by anyone with an account

Tier 5

Kizakura- "Time to meet up with that girl" was pretty fishy but we're a fourth of the way through and he hasn't had enough focus to properly hint at anything, you don't wait that late to foreshadow the culprit, it won't be him.

Ando- Seems too wrapped up in personal drama.

Izayoi- I don't really suspect this guy, but come on, "Indeed, I definitely would never betray you or anything" is so on the nose. He'll probably have a smaller scale betrayal, like dumping his girlfriend or something if his NG code doesn't kill him first.

Bandai

Kirigiri

Asahina

Hagakure

Togami

does this anime really deserve three threads

Reminder to everyone that this Off seas Branch of Hope Academy built an underwater portion for Talents related to the sea like marine biology.

The reason who Jozu not not break the ceiling despite having the strength to pile drive through walls and floors is because if he breaks the ceiling, everyone would drown.

:^)

>Not thinking Weedman is the mastermind

You disappoint me.

Not really, but blame waifufags who can't appreciate actual shows like re:zero instead of this hunger games ripoff