Minor reddit social experiment underway

Some people at plebbit are struggling to get an archive of this, so, you know......

"I posted an article that absolutely does not exist to /r/politics, the link just 404s. The title also falsely claims that Trump is a white supremacist who expressed admiration of Hitler. Currently sitting at over 100 up-votes and rising. Nobody has noticed the article does not exist."
Archive established.

archive.is/YMLsO

np.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/759rlz/donald_trump_a_kkkendorsed_white_supremacist_who/

>Days old
>Underway
Everyone in your country is retarded

Im sure the results will be interesting. Maybe you should go back to redtit and stay there to see how it pans out.

>Days old
>Lives in a special dimension all their own.

Kek
You should have kept it up for longer

Based leaf.
I will be happy to have this for future uses.

Good b8, plebbit generally shoas my bait i need to learn from you

>experiment
The results are basically a bunch of shitcunts crying about it being upvoted.
Whatever you hoped to achieve it hasn't happened. You only showed that Redditors like to cry, you may as well have pointed a camera at the sky on a clear day to test if the sky looked blue.

Kek I did a similar thing on twitter early this year. I thought I forced it a bit hard with the fake url having shit like 1488 and 69 in it but it got a lot of retweets from thots and bugmen.

Ah yes, testing an already well-known theory within its regular bounds of operation.Maybe you could've gotten a little more ambitious and actually contributed something of value rather than proving that libtards will upvote anything if it's anti-President Trump

When did shitposting in an echochamber become qualifying as a "social experiment"?

Whats it like being 11 and thinking people give a fuck?

>"I posted an article that absolutely does not exist to /r/politics, the link just 404s

>Expressing disbelief that plebbit hive mind doesn't actually read anything.

You have to go back.

wtf is that metal thing?

This is Sup Forums not Reddit. Fuck off with this irrelevant bullshit.

virgin, pls

chastity belt

why does it have a booty hole, and why is it on lauren southern?

>why does it have a booty hole
so you can take a shit!

It's not Lauren Southern, tremendous retard.

Whats bugmen

it's the truth though?

Faggots that fuck other faggots for the purpose of spreading STDs.

So? We have a similar problem, threads with screencap but no link getting 300 replies.

it is lauren you fucking faggot.

I don't see the post on twitter.