Drawfag Thread 1832

Drawfag Thread 1832

second rarfag's files until thread 1819: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1831

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244
i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png
imgur.com/efvgi6b
my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting lineart (and maybe color) on this image, please.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244

Requesting color.

i.imgur.com/tGNwtY9.png
i.imgur.com/CvX3J3Y.png

Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

Requesting Hinata and Kenma putting on a puppet show or just playing with Bananya plushes, since their seiyuu do all of the voices for Bananya

Requesting Muse and Salama licking each other's bellybuttons in a 69 position in their bikinis.

Requesting Tokiko doing the Rip and Tear panel.

Requesting a Gyate-kora drawing of Raphtalia(bottom) and firo(top)

Gyate-kora example: imgur.com/efvgi6b

Requesting a cute pic of Nasu Rei from World Trigger. Maybe doing some stretching or light exercise.

Requesting Ibaraki giving a footjob to the viewer.

Requesting Rukia snuggled up in a blanket cocoon with her head peaking out, saying excitedly to a Wurmple that she now understands why they make cocoons

Here it is. I hope you like it.

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles.

Template version.

Requesting colors of Kobori surrounded by a bunch of Torchics.

my.mixtape.moe/pktcff.jpg

a glacies or some yukionna living in an igloo with a pet polar bear cub

Requesting Rias Gremory hugging the loli from the "free art" 4koma in a comforting motherly way. Outfit is up to the artist preference; if any further references are needed, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Erika with massive fuel tanks and/or wearing sexy "bikini" armour based on her tank, the Tiger II.

kek pretty good

requesting girls wearing gags, please

Requesting delicious brown loli Jimi Hendrix or Bob Marley

wtf

Requesting Tamamo wearing Patchouli's clothing

Requesting Rori drawing lewds of Mirai.

Requesting Mirai drawing lewds of Rori.

How much does watercolorbro charge to mail people deliveries?

Raphtalia wearing a wedding dress please, or some kind of shrine maiden outfit please?
I'd be alright with whatever else of her, SFW or otherwise.

Requesting Rori looking at Mirai's sketchbook embarrassedly

This is great user, just what I ordered! Thank you so much and confrats on OP image~

Congrats*

Requesting mascots in campy DC hero outfits please! Preferably with Pitz as Batman, Ai-kun as Superman, Haro as Flash, and Fukubuchou as Flash! Bonus points if Yotsuba asks "why so serial?" as she tries eating Al Gore cereal.

Rejoice, o user. For someone's translating the spear hero sidestory

How about Blue Rose or Dragon Kid/Lin from Tiger & Bunny with huge tits, the latter unzipping her jumpsuit to reveal her huge chest.

Why was this deleted?

OR here, I't's been deleted twice, actually.

Also it was deleted multiple times in the previous thread, despite it not actually breaking any rules.

Why does it keep getting deleted? Other OCs such as wip-tan and waifu-tan are allowed, so why not mine?

Requesting something similar to the "Doctor Donovan" edit, instead with this Eel girl from Monster Musume, giving an extra-soothing massage to a shota, or Darling.

Funny, lewd, or creepy, either's fine. But funny is preferred.

Requesting Nonon wearing gladiator heels.

if someone makes a new gag collage who should be in it?

Not even remotely Sup Forums related, most likely.

Requesting Mob in the outfit to the right(Plaid shirt and black/dark jeans) being happy or just relaxing. Preferably in the style of the manga or anime. If you're using your own just make sure to remember he's a middle schooler and not to make him look too mature/bishounen.

girls wearing gags

Not anime or manga related.

Dude, just stop.
Request it on Sup Forums or something.

Requesting this Nonon eating a burger!

Not them but tons of requests that don't fit either get posted and delivered.

yeah, which ones?

>gets deleted multiple times
>better repost it
Your oc is not Sup Forums related in one bit, getting deleted is proof your request does not belong here so stop.

Those two OCs are just meta for the thread. If the waifu drawthread started with some specific character it might incite hurt of the butt, so a char just for the thread isn't so bad.

Random OCs unrelated to just being neutral to the thread? No, this isn't fucking DeviantArt.

Name anotherboard that will draw an anime-styled character in an anime style.
protip: you can't

>here we go again
Just don't. Stop.

Requesting Laura Sakuraba append

Humbly requesting Arturia in her beautiful one piece dress, basking in the sun's warm light while it makes the dress translucent.

>everyone else is breaking the rules!
Why do people think this is a valid excuse?

Take a hint

Requesting the character on the left breathing into a Dyson bladeless fan.
Why does this keep getting deleted?

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/vp/
Named three.
Now go.

I never said it was a valid excuse, but the mods need to stop being so unfocused.

Because it's not Sup Forums related. Even the mod is telling you to go away.

>Sup Forums
Not anime style or anime related.
>Sup Forums
Going by your logic, they wouldn't allow original characters either.
>/vp/
My request is not Pokemon related.

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Lurk more before posting.
Read the fucking rules.
Get the fuck off to or >>>/reddit/ and request your shit there.
Good luck.

Requesting Hibiki and Ren beach yuri

kek

Still not Sup Forums related either asshole. Go to /i/ or fuck off

What about /jp/

Clearly it's just one faggot janitor that doesn't understand the rules, and neither do you.
I have a lot of reason to believe this.
his request stays up for days on end sometimes. Also I've never gotten banned for posting this, my post only gets deleted.
/jp/ doesn't have a draw thread.

I feel like this could be some falseflagging by someone who dislikes the real you. Or just someone who wants to stir up shit. Either way I agree its bullshit. Waifu-tan is one example, SIs are another.

And if you're going to use the rule that its not anime or manga I would like to point out that all requests in this thread are breaking global rule 16. We exist in a grey area, why can't he as well?

>shitposting intensifies

OCs have never been allowed anywhere on Sup Forums. Fuck off. I don't understand what is it about drawthreads that makes people think the rules of the board don't apply.

>8. Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
You break the rules for a living don't you?

Stop replying and report

Requesting Cyan taking a large dick or dildo in her ass while drooling from the insertion.

>I feel like this could be some falseflagging
Let's test it.

>various -tans
>SI's

Not to mention
>Sup Forums

I agree with this, actually.

I never said any of that was acceptable either, but OCs are a special kind of cancer and need to fuck off immediately.

Both of the first two are OC, user.

Why?

Yes they are.

>OC retard gets his post deleted and starts flailing to get other posts deleted

kek

/jp/ has a draw/art thread, but they don't do requests.

>Not anime style or anime related.
They do draw anime style on occasion.
Also, you should commission it if you really want it so to your liking that you think even Sup Forums can't satisfy you.

Sup Forums can't satisfy anyone.

Touko Fukawa wearing this while looking annoyed because she was being comfy. She can wear pj shorts/pj pants/panties/nothing/etc

Fine, but it's the only place it's going to get done without breaking rules.
Otherwise commission.

Requesting Yuki from Gakkou Gurashi (or any/all the girls) doing and wearing dumb Dead Rising stuff

Also, an user had filled this lewd request for me, but I wonder if they're around bc I'd like to see if they had a site, or if it was completely finished.

If anyone recognizes it please let me know

There is a part in rule 16 that says "unless otherwise noted" but I would assume that means in the rules of the particular board and not some arbitrary rule set by the thread itself.
>I don't understand what is it about drawthreads that makes people think the rules of the board don't apply.
Because some rules don't draw threads. We should technically be on /i/, /ic/, or /r/ right now.
Really at the moment I'm just curious what their thoughts on draw threads are. But you're right, I'll shut up now.

Requesting Leroute showing off her body or just some lewds.

Same could be said for you faggot
>other people break the rules, so it's ok for me to do it too!
Report those posts if you hate them so much, but also report the OC bullshit instead of complaining and making the threads that much shittier

This is extremely lovely. Not OR but I fucking love it.

Draw Felix getting his prostate milked, with lots of pre-cum please.

Cute and lewd. I want to see my waifu and me doing various things in your style.

here's an idea for gag collage! A silent protest for moot!

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Thick Tamamo?

Really cute, didn't expect you to actually draw that.