Berserk has some fantastic pages

Berserk has some fantastic pages

Beautiful pages/stills thread

Not exactly a full still but gives me feels nevertheless. Guts went through so fucking much, man.

The entire griffith betrayal ark.... tears man, fucking tears.

I really want some of these as wallpapers, I'm gonna try and make some but Idk how they'll turn out, will post results if they're good

ty, I want some too

I just want Guts to have a happy ending at this point.

I always forget hes missing an arm now. Man, Guts had a hard life.

Ok well this one already existed so have this while I go make a different one

It's amazing that such a grimdark manga based on violence has such a moment.

Like god damn, completely losing it while having his first true intimate moment and all his repressed memories and feeling come flooding in.

I got a few colored wallpapers that I downloaded, mind if I dump?

please do

go for it man

last colored one, there is not a lot online of colored panels.

>picking out a page where guts is crying like a little bitch

Out of all the great berserk pages you chose that shit?

It was wonderful character development, but mostly I just found the page beautiful

Ok after spending way too long on it

there will never be another golden age...

Yes Guts, swing that long blade.

I hope Miura goes back to traditional media for the end of the current arc

I think the digital ones do look a little off

Also 2nd attempt

I like that you ca basically see how much they fear Guts, despite the fact that he is a human being and they are monsters.

;_;

I wouldn't mind if he stuck to traditional media for the action scenes and climactic moments. I haven't really minded the last two chapters being digital because its been a whole lot of nothing.

>Beautiful pages thread
>posts garbage low quality scans

I really like this one actually

FUCK I JUST NOTICED THE BLACK BAR AT THE BOTTOM

grumble grumble gonna go fix it

Ok that should be better

Berserk is quality on so many levels

Excellent art, characters, world, and story.

So were they in the sea the entire time or did griffith's plan awake them from the abyss

Was this the last time Guts was actually cool?
Now he just gets eaten by some gay fish and shoots a wickerman in the dick.

Its been years dude. Guts has been cool throughout if you read everything back to back

This is one of my favorites spreads in the manga

Zodd is so fucking cool.

I still don't get what happened in this scene.

So SK tried to assasinate Griff, but then Griff stop time, and suddenly Muslim Sultan's big tree exploded and Dragons and Youkai came out of the woods with both SK and Griffith parting their ways happily ever afer.

Your circlejerk is getting annoying.
Move on, get a life.

contribute a different anime or manga then, it is, technically, supposed to be for any still or page you like

I think what happen is that SK was trying to stop Femto's "make fairy tale shit real, yo" attack, but of course, Femto's got hax, so it happened anyway. I guess.

then ignore the thread you fucking autist

Don't be popping a boner on my head.

Apostle's demon forms are so impressive until you see their tiny human faces on them

Does anyone has a bigger resolution of this pic?

The lost children was such a great chapter.

I'd love to see some Lovecraftian style work from Miura. Berserk really scratches that itch but I'd like to see a different setting. He needs to finish Berserk first though.

Thanks guys.

I'm browsing through for pictures and I noticed this cool looking dude. I must have glanced over him the other times I read through

This pic is awesome.

is this the tower of conviction arc? i never noticed how it was supposed to look like the god hand

SK was using a weapon to kill a godhand, meaning a weapon that kills something from outside of the normal dimenision.

Griffith baited him instead into killing the sultan, who was not a godhand and instead just an enormous aggregate of apostles/'magic' or whatever, but instead of keeling over and dying apparently all that magic made a bigass rent in the fabric of reality.

I read this years ago, but I remember it being something like SK's sword was so strong it could literally cut space but Griffith use God Hand magic to bend the space around him and ended up unscathed, with the attack just cutting a part of reality.

Does anyone have that Berserk collage/picture collection from the anime series?

This. Also it made me wonder, how can Guts possibly kill Griffith? Not that he had many chances before, but Phemto can literally bend space.

I had this as wallpaper for a while.

Berserk is so fucking good.

Guts isn't affected by Causality, all he needs is to be faster than Griffith can perceive, similar to how their last duel went before shit went down.

Would present Guts be able to save everyone and stop all the bad things that happened during the Eclipse?

How far would Guts get if he couldn't?

Yes.

And I wonder how one could miss that "accidental" formation of hand-shape... Like, there were literally tons of foreshadowing that a sacrificial ceremony was about to happen, a repeat of "that time" was coming closer, etc etc etc... I mean, I guess you thought Puck was only a comedy relief and absolutely nothing else and you completely skipped over his thoughts? Well, it figures.

Of course he's affected by causality. Everyone is. Several major events that pushed forward the God Hand's agenda were helped along by choices that Guts made. You can fight against it, but changes are likely minimal and may even go along with the intended flow of causality.

why do you think Guts got a behelit? he's going to undergo some kind of transformation near the end

Guts is gonna pull some Kamen Rider type shit. For those who aren't in the know, a common running theme in Rider shows is that the Rider uses the same ability/power source as the bad guys and uses it to defeat them.

So if Guts is fighting a literal army of demons, then he himself must become a demon. More so than what he is when he uses the Berserker armor.

>Buy berserk volume 5 three weeks ago
>finally arrives
>open package
>Marvel runaways

are you fucking kidding me, 3 week wait on shipping and they send the wrong thing.

i've been saying that for about 2 years now, glad someone finally noticed

Where did your order from? For them to mistakenly give you a comic for a manga seems like you've order from IST.

bought it off amazon from a place called comic collectors I think.

WoohOOhooo Woho ho WooohoooOOOOOOwooohaaahaaaa

There was a attempt

>there is not a lot online of colored panels.
Because they look like shit.

I somehow get the feeling that I managed to accidently skip part of the eclipse. Any of you know around which chapter it starts so I can re-read it and make sure I get everything?

it starts at chapter 73. Excuse me but how in the name of christ did you manage 'accidentally' skip a part of the eclipse?

>posting scanlations

manage to*

I want to like berserk so much but I just don't enjoy the art style

That is the first time I've ever seen someone say that.