Antifa Erdogan

Why is Antifa against Erdogan?

Maybe they kurd lovers?

Hes a turkroach nationalist. That means Turkey>you. Thats bad for Europe, but its also bad for commies in Turkey, or good for commies in Turkey, since they get something to agitate about and justify their existence.

Because they are commies.

>publicly declaring to kill a public figure
yeah, that'll end well.
fucking morons.

This happened in Germany, Merkel is protecting these guys.

Wtf I love Erdogan no

50% of antifa is made up by roaches anyway, serves them right for not being able to integrate

Because the Kurds are commies and Erdogan hates the Kurds.

The Jews know that Erdogan is not controlled by anyone, logically a nationalist Turkey would pose a threat to the Israelis, so the EU wants to overthrow him at all costs

logically another Jewish trick that will be used to sabotage the great Erdogan is Kurdish independence

What's the time frame they have? 10 years? 20 years? Before they're unable to overthrow him?

It would probably have been the same as Libya '' popular revolts '' caused by ((((((((them))))))))

This I think the next country that will go to shit is Turkey.

They already tried at CIA sponsored coup, and the clock is ticking faster as Turkey and Russia are becoming too close.

Kurds are Marxist and Erdogan exhibits so many properties of Hitler.

>Reichstagsbrandt-like Turkish fake coup
>changing constitution to become ultimate leader
>getting rid of Lugenpresse and opposition
>Nuremberg-like rallies
>expansion of borders
>Being an atheist but using religious zealots

Too bad Trump isn't anything like Erdogan or Erdogan wasn't born in the west.

I've never seen it like that.

Threaten a dispot with execution.
oy vey.

The point isn't the message, it's who says the message. Why would antifa be against Erdogan was what I was asking.

But isnt that I S L A M O P H O B I C ?

Turks won't start that shit, maybe with k*rds but Turks weather they like Erdo or not would stay put.

>Turks won't start
The thing is: there are two kinds of countries, those who act and those who get acted on.

Even if the Turks just want to be left alone and grow their economy and live life they won't be allowed to do that if strong countries which to act on Turkey.

It's only islamophobic when it's against muslims they like.

They love to cum-guzzle the k*rds

>liberals going against their pets
whao

wtf i love erDOGan now

The funny thing about this is that Antifa means something different in Turkey than is does in US. Antifa in Turkey is ACTUALLY anti-facist. The cognitive dissonance though, is if Erdogan wasn't already in office, antifa would be supporting him. The fact that he's actually the one in control and they see how much an Authoritarian he really is made them actual anti fascists.

I have a hard time keeping up with all of this shit, desu.

Krd what?
Recorrct it I please.