Saekano

It must suck for Utaha to be friendzoned because of a less beautiful and less intelligent girl.

Worst girl is best girl for Aki!

>less beautiful
>less intelligent

Are you talking about Eriri?

It must suck to be in love with a dense obnoxious loser.

MEGUMI > ERIRI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UTAHA

Megumi is both smarter and more beautiful.

You can't have them all, though, especially when the dense, obnoxious loser is a kind, caring person.

RIP UTAHA

More beautiful is arguable, but Utaha's clearly smarter.

Megumi a shit.

Not even sexier than Mayu.

I'm tired so tired of worst girls winning because they're the main girl.

Utaha got friendzoned even before Megumi met Tomoya.

>less beautiful and less intelligent
Tomoya is more attracted to Megumi than Utaha and has better chemistry with her.

As it stands, though, I think Utaha has the smallest chance to win Aki's heart.

Megumi is his heroine, Eriri is the childhood friend ... Utaha is what? The smart and beautiful girl? So fucking what?

Horrible feet.

Megumi has better people skills.

Good thing Megumi actually earns her victory and contributes the most to the MC's development. Far from being the worst.

Senpai

That's exactly my point. He also got over the hump with regard to relationship problems. The misunderstanding they had is a staple of any decent relationship, and both have gotten over it.

I'd prefer the quiet beauties myself. Most of Sup Forums would probably like the silent beauties rather than the gaudy beauty of Utaha. Eriri's just a sad character, but then it's her fault she tore herself away from Aki.

Megumi actually deserves to win. She swam through so much shit because of Aki, and also helped him improve as a person. Even if you're the prettiest girl in the world, if you don't make your man a better person, you don't deserve him.

Utaha doesn't have the material for actual romance. She just has sex appeal, but in an actual relationship with Tomoya they wouldn't be equals because of creator worship.

>if you don't make your man a better person, you don't deserve him
That implies he's a catch.

Why is Utaha still relevant? Just go away.

Sure, she may be "less intelligent" but she forced Aki to man the fuck up. What did Utaha do? Have big boobs?

He showers Megumi with attention. He's a catch for her.

He's a catch to them. That's the point of this series. We won't have a series if what he has does not attract them.

So, what do I shitpost about if I like all the girls?

Maruto ran out of ideas for the story since the anime extended it past its intended expiration date. On that note there are rumors the manga will end soon, which isn't surprising considering how ridiculously difficult it would be to adapt V9 and V10 and how V7 is such a good stopping point.

Shitpost about Utaha because she's the one most people don't like. That's what OP did.

There's more passion between Eriri and Tomoya.

The only man in the world who would do so.
Obviously, it's harem, where MC are nerdy oblivious casanovas.

Passion alone doesn't make a good relationship.

>Megumi
>Not worst girl

I thought she was second most popular. OP just purposefully triggered the Megumifags by using her and they bit the bait with gusto.

Join the club. Eriri deserves to win most though.

Megumi is best girl.

To be fair, though, Megumi and Eriri have contributed more to Aki's growth than Utaha has. I like Utaha, but that's fact.

Nope.

You don't really need much passion to be in a relationship. Some people just aren't as emotional, but they commit and have the good of their SO in their minds.

Passionate relationships actually don't last when compared to temperate ones. The fire burns out fast. In my mind it's between Megumi and Eriri.

I love Utaha, but she friendzoned herself, much like Kuroneko did when she threw the Bowl away when she already won it.
the stupid things women do, I swear.
>I like you but I'll leave so you'd chase after me
>wahhh you didn't chase after me!

>proven to be disloyal
>deserves to win

>Eriri deserves to win most though.

For actively hurting Tomoya? What else has she done for him? She's just lucky Tomoya forgives her shit. If she wasn't retarded she would have won ages ago.

Megumi is the best girl. Objectively.

Utaha was an idiot, and Eriri was disloyal. I'm a guy, I don't like being played around. Megumi's the only girl who didn't do that.

If she was honest and told Tomoya how she felt she could win right now. At this point it's Megumi who has to give it her all to win while Eriri has everything handed to her.

The way I see it, Utaha and Eriri are great and ideal women for most guys.

But Utaha strung Aki along, and Eri left him in the lurch. Even if you're an otaku, most guys have an inkling of pride, and you don't like being played with.

Megumi's the best girl because of that. IT was Aki who fucked around instead of her, but she's still there for him.

There was really nothing Utaha could do to win.

Eriri knew that if she won after the Christmas both of them would be unhappy.

Michiru implies here that Eriri and Utaha are only in this game making circle for Tomoya's dick. Does this mean that if Tomoya fails to deliver the dick the circle will implode? Is she right or are there more reasons for them to be there? Michiru was wrong about Megumi however, Megumi wants to make the game and isn't there for Tomoya's cock.

HAREM WINNER EXPECTATIONS:

>Nisekoi: Chitoge correct
>Yahari: Yukino
>Saekano: Megumi

not even a megumi fan. but man, that fucking effort.

I want Michiru to stroke my cock with her genital cavity.

If she just told him she loved him and then politely left the circle there wouldn't be a problem.

Utaha is still in love with him as of the end of vol 10 but at least she didn't tell him to his face how much she loves the route Tomoya made. Utaha isn't even in the friendzone, she is in the creator zone. Even friendship will be difficult.

Too bad it won't happen.

Eriri suffers the most and there's nothing wrong with conflict that contributes to building character. Leaving the Circle was best for both parties. Tomoya knows was made to realize that because of Eriri.

The thing that makes me root for Megumi is that she wants the best for Aki's aspirations. That's the foundation of true love. The rest are more selfish than her.

Tomoya was made*

Yui is winning Oregairu. I feel it and will only feel depressed if she doesn't.

Not delivering the dick drove Utaha out. Eriri just found a better place.

Agreed. Megumi is boring as sin. Nips have shit taste for liking her most.

Yukino will win, same with megumi.

That would break his heart more.

She suffers because of her own mistakes. It's deserved.

>Not liking Megumi

You're the one with the shit taste, friendo.

What is redemption?

Eriri is the tragic heroine of the story, fated to lose against the main girl. Her struggles and flaws are the things that makes us admire her, hoping against all odds.

Eriri's absence is what breaks him, but as long as she keeps seeing him at school, chatting over the internet, and occasionally hanging out at his house they would be fine. Eriri's way of leaving was what broke him so hard.

>Oreshura: Silver
>Inou Battle: Tomoyo
>Raildex: Index

Kuroneko wasn't going to get happy end no matter what; he preferred his sister. If she clung to him, she could have wound up like Setsuna and half of viewers shit on her for being self-interested.

Doesn't matter if a girl is too selfish or too selfless or whatever --if she isn't the one, she won't be the one.

Then why did Eriri join? Or did she leave before she was frustrated over lack of dicking?

>Her struggles and flaws are the things that makes us admire her, hoping against all odds.
Except Eriri has every single odd stacked in her favor. Stop trying to make her like some victim when it's her own retarded choices the reason she won't win.

>human beings making mistakes and suffer because of them
Wow, it's almost like Eriri is actually a person. Who would've thought.

Initially it was to get the dick. After she had all but won in V6 she left because she wasn't satisfied with her drawing skills.

Isn't she the end in an alternative route? That usually indicates girl is not the end in the main route.

Something that never happens. Eriri was never punished for how rudely she left the circle. Instead Tomoya is portrayed as the bad guy for keeping them from leaving for a bigger group.

I don't get Eriri. She is madly in love with Tomoya except times when she isn't and those times are when she can progress.

Eriri started to talk with him in school and tried to mend her relationship with Megumi.

Everyone in the series is like that. Eriri is the one who brings more suffering upon herself than necessary.

Add the fact Eriri is written to make hard choices because it's for the best, even if it means suffering and detract from winning the bowl. It's the fate of a childhood friend who is too close, so the main girl needs an edhe to alliw her to eventually win.

Yukino will not win. Megumi won't win because we don't know if she cares to win and if she does she has to crush Eriri and somehow make Tomoya into a real human being not fucked up by Eriri.

Most of the time yes but I have my hopes up that this will be different.

>Everyone in the series is like that
Name 3 suffering Utaha and Megumi had to deal with and compare them to Eriri' and see who is actually most sympathetic.

Megumi was the one who took the initiative to mend the relationship. Eriri kept begging Tomoya for him to set them up.

>Eriri started to talk with him in school and tried to mend her relationship with Megumi.
Only because Tomoya forgave her beforehand. Otherwise she would've run away indefinitely.

edge*
allow*

It's obvious Megumi cares a lot about winning. Eriri is away working on her game so now is the perfect chance to crush her.

What? Megumi was the one what avoided and ran away when Eriri wanted to patch things up.

Suddenly the hard choices become less hard if she only used her brain a bit and knew how to confront Tomoya and set things straight about her slump and joining Akane for the best. If she was as close as you said, she would have done so and avoid hurting Tomoya while strengthening their relationship.

Almost sure Megumi and Yukino will win.

Megumi set up the training camp. Instead of directly asking Megumi when she was free Eriri kept asking Tomoya to set them up, and Tomoya kept lying about when she was free because he felt it wasn't the right time for them.

Utaha and Eriri are in love with him and clearly wouldn't have bothered if it weren't for that. She was also toying with him because he's dense as fuck.

People give her shit because normiereeeeee but she's a cool chick and could get it.

Are you dumb? Eriri's redemption is to become a god tier artist in the future, then come back to Tomoya's side so remake the Circle Tomoya is most happy with. That is the dream he set for himself and wants most. They still get along, but Tomoya has a grudge he carries and that showed itself in volume 10 so there are still unresolved matters to sort out.

Megumi is like Yukino, they both have no feelings for the MC and are red herrings for the true heroines.

New chapter of Koisuru Metronome when?

Haha

I'm not talking about any redemption whatsoever.

Tomoya never asked for her to become that good at drawing. Once he saw her drawings in V6, he was satisfied. At that point, he just wanted Eriri by his side.

>Most of the time yes but I have my hopes up that this will be different.
user, give up. Both Eriri and Yui have their own ends. They won't take the big one.

Eriri's manga was cancelled. Maruto might be butthurt and give her the LN end while giving Megumi the anime original end.

>training camp
What are you talking about? Did you not read GS2? Megumi was the coward. She knew for months Eriri wanted to talk to her, to make up. Eriri asked Tomoya since Megumi avoided Eriri, and Tomoya told Megumi. But Megumi kept putting it off.

Why would he give a non-main heroine and least favorite of the three the ending of the LN?

With each new chapter of KM it becomes more clear that Tomoya and Mayu have way better chemistry.

Utaha when she decided to side with Eriri and protect her.
Megumi when she left the circle and went back to being a nobody.
Megumi when she confronted Eriri and broke their relationship.

The only difference is that they aren't as weak as Eriri. You probably think Eriri is more sympathetic because she triggers your whiteknight fetish, just like she did to Utaha.