Politically motivated retribution

This bitch doxxed me, threatened to set a 1000 angry feminists on me (had 20 so far), for "Abortion shaming her" what do?

Show her why you don't fuck with the Sushi Connisseur.

>owner of small human
you should report her for human trafficking.

Ask yourself why the fuck you're asking us pussy, deal with it yourself
Tell her to fuck off and die and all 1000 raging bloodbags too

or child abuse she probably is trying to make him a faggot

>getting doxxed

This, kids, is why you don't put your personal information on the Internet.

Pussy...

Abortion shame her.
With a properly fortified position you can handle that many feminists. It's important in any situation of being threatened by a mob to not let them think they have the power. Then they get bold. Ignore her empty threats continue on as you were.

Woo scary Internet bullys. Just tell the cunt to fuck off, say abortion is a sin and God will smite you then leave it alone you pussy

The look on that kids face in the bottom left. He knows he barely made it out of her stinking hole alive. Just

Yes this. Invite her to "come at (you) bro"

I guess maybe get one of my Chad mates to get her to fall in love with them, get the kid to call him dad then destroy her emotionally?

just shitpost the cunts that message you. create multiple profiles and shitpost her and her family, show some of that aussie spirit

pay a nigger to rape her. half money up front and half when the deed is done

>an aussie is asking us how to shitpost a person into oblivion
I mean, the ways were originally invented by your people, so just follow your heart

Just ignore them. Nothing women hate then simply being ignored. Alternatively double down and trigger 1000 angry feminists and post reactions back to Sup Forums

Poison the bread, ofcourse.

report her to the police, you live in a country with no freedom

i'll doxx / spearphish her, ill put her info on doxbook

they have done this to me a few times,its always empty threats

tell them to get cucked and block

i do admit though it is scary the 1st time when you get targetted but after the 3rd its funny

i got shit for telling a tranny who was shilling for open boarders that you might be pro islam and refugees but they hate you and if we are taken over ill watch as they push you from the rooftops at least ill take solice in that

she got all her nigger mates and cucks to send me death threats with antifa are coming to my door right now etc

nobody came

Stomp on her head until she stops breathing.

Just put on a post that triggers them to show that you don't care also adjust your privacy settings to prevent him from posting.

Comp her ads OP

>having a life to get doxxed in
>going outside for the feminists to "get you"

O i am laffin

Press charges for harassment and you win

people who us the word dox deserves to be doxxed

Double down.

Kill yourself faggot lol

Stop being a pussy, OP.

This is why living in michigan is nice.

>people show up you don't like
>castle doctrine
>post up a "no trespassing" sign that costs a couple bucks
>tell anyone who puts a foot on my property to leave immediately and that they are threatening me
>can now send pinkhairs to the fucking graveyard with less time spent at the cop shop then the DMV

Notice all these bullshit protests happen in big city liberal shitholes? there's a reason. Remember when antifa tried to roll up in texas and realized it's texas?