Redpill me on Hitler and the Nazis. Citations would be nice but I would like a genuine conversation on it

Redpill me on Hitler and the Nazis. Citations would be nice but I would like a genuine conversation on it.

Always saw support for him but thought it was ironic.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spoonfeed me

Just read my fucking book you faggot.

A close aide said that the jews must be eradicated.

I agree.

Joseph Goebbels said so.

Lurk more, faggot

he was a man who wanted to make germany great again, but then turned out to not handle power very well. he also took so much medication that he was farting non stop and was a very stinky man. the end.

Lowkey Turkish Jew Vampire Puppet

I have a few questions as well..

Is it true the bolshevik revolution was largely instigated by jews?

How do jews justify the 6 million meme? Do all of them legitemately believe they were all gassed or mass executed? Why is it so important to sell the gas chambers meme, is dying of typhus or starvation not bad enough?

>do my homework please
lurk moar faggot. at least 2 years before posting

Shill thread go use a search engine you stupid nigger.

>1488
Wew lad

>Citations
Just need to take one look at Europe today and it's pretty obvious it would have been better if it was all white

Start reading culture of critique.

read chapter 3 of this book: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

>Redpill me on Hitler and the Nazis
hitlar was a dude that thought he knew what he was talking about so he spouted of and had many mic drop moments.

the nazis followed his raps like they were the gospel because them bitches ain't never heard such hot shit before.

>tfw hitler was the original rap artist

>1488

go away gay hitler

Damn..... them digits... Op need to lurk more confirmed

Not being funny but what's wrong with asking? You won't spare the time to discuss but do to bitch and complain, Zzz autistic fuck

Watch the greatest story never told, also check some of Oswald Mosley's anti-war speeches.

Let the Brits go back from Dunkirk instead of simply going Genghis Khan on them. Didn't want war with Brits or USA. Wanted to stomp out Communism and the Jews.
That's all you really need to know.

The problem is that among the shitposts, there are actual stormniggers here that actively recruit/shill for their stormnigger websites. It's not 8pol bad yet, but it's not good either.

I was going to pick one up, will give it a read out of intrigue, any other shit you can recommend reading or looking at. In all honesty I can't tell if half of the shit I look at is plain conspiracy or conjecture.

I have it user, thanks. The language is really academic and hard to understand for a hick like me.

because people who say "redpill me on x" are either gayfaggots who cant learn how to independently research or slide threading shills
provoke a muslim so he can put you out of your misery, blimeycuck

Yes and because you don't get to demand gibs every other hour if no one gives a shit about it

>independent research
>jewgle deliberately feeds you links to redirect you to (((correct))) opinions when asking the (((wrong))) opinions.

Touchy aren't you, don't let me burst your bubble.

This confirms the age old adage of "Lurk Moar" must be adhered to! To many faggots hop straight off the boat from T_D and think, since they already know the ropes of internet posting, they can just go around making any old thread willy nilly.

>First you Lurk.
>Then when you think you've got the hang of that you perchance to reply to an already active thread
(don't bump some page 9 garbage please).
>Then when you've posted enough productive replies and had fruitful discussions with other anons who have accepted you as a valuable poster you may start a thread *IF* you have something interesting to talk about

if you want to conduct independent research you need to look at raw information, not articles or """""""""""""opinion""""""""""" pieces
then you connect the dots

Just watch his talks on youtube, plenty of good shit on there.

I suppose to avoid upsetting any more sensitive fucks I'll ask a few specifics for clarification.

Is the number 6million accurate? Based on logistics of these 'camps' it points to the number being FAR less than that number.

Did the polish provoke Germany to go to war by killing Germans in camps of their own?

Did Hitler actually hate Jewish people and order the mass genocide of Jews and invalids? As from what I've seen there is only one document that explicitly stated this and according to German speakers it's a grammatically incorrect document.

Will ask more if people want to answer and don't get upset for me asking pol. Gas me cucks

tldr a disproportionate number of leading bolsheviks were jews. other communist movements were also very jewish. gentiles were also involved, but some were deliberately placed in leadership roles to hide the overt jewishness of these movements.

However, Stalin was also antisemitic and ended up purging many of the Jews from party leadership. it's complicated.

It literally takes 5 minutes of browsing the web to realise everything you were told about him is lie and he was doing God's work. Look it up yourself.

>Did Hitler actually hate Jewish people and order the mass genocide of Jews and invalids? As from what I've seen there is only one document that explicitly stated this and according to German speakers it's a grammatically incorrect document.

What does Hitler say about jews in mein kampf? I plan on reading it, just want to get as accurate a translation as possible.

I have seen Alot of his speeches and find it funny how when you're taught ww2 in class you never really listen to what he's saying. Suppose I was very broad in my first post but I figured it would get a ball rolling, instead it caused the screeches of 1,000 autists

this guy gets it
he literally hijacked the soviet union
one of many examples can be found when looking at genrikh yagoda

>Did Hitler actually hate Jewish people and order the mass genocide of Jews and invalids?

Just to add. Why were Jews wearing the star of David if it wasn't targeted? Or were Jews themselves doing that?