Milo on Sunrise

youtu.be/_biqk-lqsXQ

Milo on Australian morning show Sunrise. Fuck he gets 'em salty.

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/dont-let-them-ban-milo-from-coming-to-australia/news-story/4e847a44165ff44c0e0ac7eb6cb8d4f2
youtu.be/anUyzZzz4Q0
youtu.be/eDrnyhEBGGE
youtu.be/ze-3l6V2Q1E
youtu.be/n0FesrS2Nio
youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU
youtu.be/ub4qnyDusqU
youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
youtu.be/bs8Yjh45rhs
youtu.be/Jl5CuCmePBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top kek

he really can't stop acting gay
that's impossible to watch
no wonder why the alt-lite loves him....

what a bunch of sooks, the establishment down under is so fucking lame, hell i think hes a dirty faggot but ill shill that faggot to shit stir these dick heads

also scary heavy metal introducing him, are they trying to make him look cool to normies because its working

Kochie being a massive cunt. Who would have thought it?

This interview, how salty Kochie gets and the transparent attempts to smear him must have won over a lot of normie Aussies. I could see Milo getting pretty popular down under

this was like how he was in 2015.

if only they new what was breeding here, i dont want them to stop calling a gay jew a white nationalist/nazi, they wont know a real one when they do pop up
yeh all they had to do was let milo speak and he just fucking owned them, kochie is such a creep i bet he fucks babies desu, also every normal aussie hates muslims and even women think women are fucked in the head literally nothing the poofta said was wrong

the anti muslim talk would make him a riot here, people hate the fucking muzzies whats taking the faggot so long to speak down under and stir cunts up, most of my freinds consider themselves right wing nut jobs i dont really hate the fag nor do i like him but ide go for the lolz and a chance to bash some commie dickheads, even shitting on whinging bull dyke lezzos would be hilarious the ultimate challenge for the faggot would be to rip on some entitled abos, fucking useless black cunts.

The hosts of Sunrise are unqualified to hold the positions they do.

Milo demonstrates this with every syllable that spills from his mouth, forcing them to call their failed interview to a hasty close. Australian media is not up the task of fielding this topic of discussion - it is far outside their ability.

Peak Milo. He needs to go back to BTFOing smug leftist tv talking heads like he use to more often.

Leftist scum are trying to ban him from entering the country of course
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/dont-let-them-ban-milo-from-coming-to-australia/news-story/4e847a44165ff44c0e0ac7eb6cb8d4f2

i know u lurk homo, i was in the thread the other day where we told you to gas yourself and you posted a screen shot, go on cunt have a go at the boongs do it for the banter we already broke em tho wouldnt be much of a challenge just seeing if you have the brass bantz capable of going there though

>andrew bolt

wasnt that some meme boomer conservative who got jumped by a couple of antifa and boxed them back?, that was funny to watch, they do the work for us and push everyone to us they cant help themselves

>Reminder

That's the bloke
youtu.be/anUyzZzz4Q0
He's mates with Milo: youtu.be/eDrnyhEBGGE

hahahah always fun watching people get bashed, jesus christ antifa are pathetic they couldnt even split his skull open with one punch to the back of the head onto the pavement, fucking hell blokes do it outside pubs all the time by accident

hes gotta have a crack at bantzing the wogs too they are a bunch of sooks, cronulla 2.0 when?

which reminds me i gotta make some Bruce edits of the cronulla riots

>"Alt-right agitator" lol

Left can't use identity politics against him so they have to use logic and reasoning against him. And logic and reasoning is in fact the leading cause of redpilling. Tough spot, ay

nothing they preach is based on truth, they *must* de-platform

kek'd at that picture

LOL the intro to his interview is hilarious. It is two-minutes of smear.

slow thread

How wild is the inevitable Milo vs Waleed confrontation going to be?

That was the funniest part. It totally conformed to the image he tries to give off

>Australian media is not up the task of fielding this topic of discussion - it is far outside their ability.
Absolutely correct. There isn't anything close to an intellect on Australian television.

You suck Milo. You should have made that bitch suicide....she gave you the opportunity. Why did you let her live?

Reminded me of: youtu.be/ze-3l6V2Q1E

yeh it always cracks me up, the seriousness of the face on a lefty is just too much, even their comedians down under are barley holding the anger and venom back, we really should fuck with them more specially Will Anderson that guy is such a lol cow he is such a snarky numale, sad!
yeh we gotta meme it waleed is such a dirty looking mystery meat mother fuka, its funny when such an over the top faggot rustles muzzies
dude they basically did a drum roll before he came on, literally nothing leading up to it was negative

damn

Milo's a faggot... but I'd dearly love to watch someone blow Waleed the fuck out. That dumb cunt won't have anyone intelligent on The Project to debate him though, the risk of getting rekt is too high.

Australia isn't ready for Milo.
which will just make his impact all the more greater.

I do expect hate-boner sjws will get his visa request denied though.

Waleed is a total fucking dog, especially for how he treated Assange: youtu.be/n0FesrS2Nio

Most Australian thing I've ever read

I rest my case??? I rest my case??? No I rest my case. cheers.

Milo buried them.

gross his skin looks like it smells of shit, its funny that the muzzie mouth piece is a socially engineered looking beta faggot, polished looking skin care using dickhead fucking shiney faced cunt, the liberal poz is strong not even islam can resist it

How someone who is Greek,Irish,Jewish, non-American and a faggot could be one of the leaders of the Alt-Right shows you how retarded and easily played these people are. He's not White or Christian in the slightest

YAY MILO, He loves black cock.....fucking based!
Not as based as Richard Spencer though.
youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU
I don't give a fuck about Milo, he has comedic value and triggers libs. Spencer is the real faggot though.

nah nah, hes a faggot keep it simple you shouldn't find that difficult

>leaders of the alt-right
>faggot singing
>tries to make the thread about spencer

durrrp

what a bunch of mad looking cunts

>HURRRR NOT RELATED
Spencer was the one heiling him you raging faggot. Which was in the video OP posted. Did you actually watch it?

Spence is such an obvious CIA nigger and clearly a closeted homo. The dudes faggier than Milo for fucks sake. I bet they're blackmailing him with video of him blowing some twink or some shit.

youtu.be/ub4qnyDusqU

speak up i cant hear you

NEW PROJECT VERTIAS! EXPOSING THE FAKE NEWS NEW YORK TIMES!

youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM

Jesus, that's an Aussie shitpost if I've ever seen one

ayyy whats funnier is the dumb cunt thought you were serious in your reply and posted a glass clink gif to you,ive been laughing for 5 mins because of it, this isnt even a challenge

>wholesome reaction image.jpg
I'm not clicking that.
I forgot this was coming out today. Thanks OP

It's a pretty good one, gets a NYT higher up shill on camera saying he use to be a part of Antifa and was ratting on them to the FBI because they're domestic terrorists. Keen to see what else O'Keefe has up his sleeve.

>laughing for 5 mins, isnt even a challenge

How do you Aussies pronounce David Koch?
Asking for a friend

I do actually think Spencer is a CIA plant and secret fag though mate

youtu.be/bs8Yjh45rhs

strange posts by burger user, they dont sync up
yeh hes a fuckhead, i stopped paying attention to that scene awhile ago, too much larping, spencer should not have embraced DS, it was dead after that, good luck getting a normal discussion about it though, too many over the top shills to bother

>13
>pedo

14-16 is prime breeding age and the age of peak physical attraction of men to women. 13 is the biological age when men are supposed to claim their wives when they know they're still pure.

cool story bro

SCUM

was it rape?

Glad you soft cunts are getting chinked you fuck.

Righto mate, he answer is: Cosh, no need to crack the shits and have a faggoty whinge.

>cosh
fuckin retards
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Sanks for zee anser though.

aka Kockie, our media is rancid with blue pilled turbocucks.

Go watch some cwikit, poofter enabler.
NI HAO btw

>NI HAO btw
and a happy alluh akbar to you too !!

نرحب شقيق إن شاء الله ألمانيا ستسقط

i don't like Milo
but he's a useful evil to draw leftists to the center or even leaning right

oi oi whats this squiggle business ere, aye aye? who do you think you are m8 Mr fucking Squiggle?

blinky bill > mr squiggle

ya poof

Milo just likes to shitpost IRL. He is funny to watch whether you agree with him or not. Although, I think most of the people here don't like him because he is a homosexual and/or Jewish.

Going to check it out now. Not sure if anything can beat the CNN "nothingburger" though.

What is this, le epic troll day? Is reddit down?
youtu.be/Jl5CuCmePBw

whats that? an invitation to fight? ya little dickhead

im gonna shit on u so hard that when i flush you down the dunnie it'll spin the same way it does in the states and torpedo vacum suck/push you into the plumbing of a detroit suburb and straight into the arse of a fat nigress trying to abort her kid !
>"daaaammmnn i got twins now i gotta kill 2 of u niggas" !

the last thing your gonna see is what you think is what would happen if Shredder gave a saimese hippo mutagen, thats the pain your brain is going to feel before its squeezed outta your ears kiddo by this big fat nigger in a hurry to get her arse to the club as it sits on your stupid fucking head, whats left of your consciousness/grey matter, will be booty shook off this bitches arse onto the crotch of a real gorilla dick nigga grinding that phat ass

take a swing, step up to the plate rookie

guess i mistook you for a shill, i just been ignoring anti spencer rants for awhile now, more people dislike the cunt than i realised myself included
your still a piece of shit tho fight me cunt i'll rape you faggot