Azumanga or Lucky Star

Which is your pick Sup Forums?

Always Azuma.

Azumanga, I speak for Sup Forums, if you disagree you're new as fuck, this is a shit thread, prove me wrong

They're going for different things. Lucky Star is objectively better in every way and kill yourself if you think otherwise.

Azumanga.

That's it, I'm fucking done.

Both.

Newfags detected, inb4 I get banned for saging!

Lucky Star because you can only get the jokes if you're not a fucking casual.

>Azumanga is more normie
>normie
Fuck off.

This isn't even a contest. Azumanga is literally ten billion times better than Lucky Star.

Hes not wrong though

Look at these summerfags that haven't even watched Lucky Star

Aya Hirano ruined Lucky Star

purityfag actually kill yourself for the good of everyone in your life

>Look at these summerfags that haven't even watched Lucky Star
I tried watching it years ago but couldn't even make it past that retarded ass pastry scene in the first episode.

>Hes not wrong
He is wrong, Azumanga is older and that repels normalfags.

Fuck off, dude. 5 years difference is completely negligible.

Azumanga if I can't have Hidamari

True
Get the fuck off Sup Forums

My friend, anyone over 18 years of age has heard of AzuDa.

>underage confirmed

You just have to look the drawings to realize the difference, you are retarded.
>anyone over 18 years of age has heard of AzuDa.
That is not true, you could say that about Lucky Star though.

>You just have to look the drawings to realize the difference
5 years of marginal evolution in art style doesn't repel normalfags, faggot. Even then, it's not some kind of linear irreversible progression. People base their styles off of things other than the year. Your argument is total shit.

Looks like you're the who who needs to fuck off, my mate.

Azumanga, there is better girls and it's funnier

Azumanga

Haven't watched either, but I have read both their manga to completion

I prefer Azumanga

Azumanga manga, lucky star anime

Normalfags only care about what is popular and popularity is about contingency. Normalfags (and people in general) does not care about old things unless they really enjoy something.
Time is a linear irreversible progression.

correction: I read Lucky Star up to volume 6

I need to stop highposting

I like them both but Lucky Star means a little bit more to me.

Azumanga I think. Lucky Star has its moments but not enough.

That whole argument would still hold true for Lucky Star as well. Neither anime is currently popular, and that 5 year gap wouldn't make a difference to someone looking to go back and watch either of them today.
>Time is a linear irreversible progression.
I was talking about art style.

That means it would be easier for a normalfag today to watch Lucky Star than Azumanga because Azumanga looks older and that is an irreversible change.
Hence Lucky Star is more normalfag friendly.

And I'm saying the discrepancy in art style is barely more siginificant than what you'd see between studios anyway. And that's not even touching on the fact that Azumanga is objectively more normalfaggot friendly because it isn't packed with references to other anime that's much older than Azumanga anyway. You really have no point here.

who gives a shit what normalfags think you fucking autists?

It is not about art style is about how old it looks and Azumanga looks old as fuck in comparison with lucky star, also Normalfags would think references are only weird japanese jokes. You don't even know how normalfags think, just stop.

Azumanga hands down, it's cute and light hearted fun, a timeless classic.

I find LS to be quite obnoxious.

I couldn't care less about the sex stuff. But insulting her fans is just stupid. Do the Japanese not have a phrase similar to "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"?