I disagree

Dumb niggers

THEY: #1. DONT #2. WORK

Real world

Sad Cult

Marxism : Wrong enemy
Feminism : Identity Politics

>atheism
nothing to refute, isn't for weak people and cucks but is pushed by Jews constantly
>marxism
illusion of freedom
>feminism
not helping women at all, degenerates societies

Jewish Subversion.

The problem with an infinite number of past events means that an infinite amount of time would have had to had passed before we reached today. The only explanation is that there is something that has always existed that was uncaused. Once you realize this, then it falls into place that this thing is likely omni everything since only an action by this thing would eventually lead to the creation or our reality.

Atheism is illogical. While you need more evidence for a specific religion, a single uncaused cause exists, or a God as commonly referred to. To deny it is to deny logical deduction.

InfiniteD chess Checkmark atheists.

Once Deism is proven, Marxism becomes pointless and feminism becomes a form of late stage cancer.

cognitive
>dissonance

>Believing in nothing and have the world simplified isn't for weak people.

Low Vernacular.

True Conservative

Human nature.

How is it simplified? It makes it even more complex.
Also believing in humans is positive if done correctly (many weak people stray to communism because of this).
I love Christianity and it's philosophy, but nah I don't buy it into the all supernatural thingy.
Kind of shitty view, but it seems most real to me.
That's why I say it isn't for weak people

jews

SPOOKS

>It makes it even more complex
Then state it.

Isn't it far more complex to study chemistry and physics than simply say "God created all of this". That seems like a laziest answer to me.
This doesn't have to be contradictory btw. but many religious folks (and atheists for that matter) interpret it like that.
Universe is complex as it is, with or without God.
Anyhow, gotta go. Peace to you.

You're equating science with atheism.

shit, you're right.
But still, as I said, Universe is complex as it is. And also I haven't experienced anything supernatural so there's that. I doubt anyone has.

Communism sucks

enjoy hell

fpbp

Lazy faggot

another crisp says something fully abhorrent. witness my shock.

nigger faggot

/thread

Proof burden

moral relativism

Human nature

It's reddit.

jews

PRIVATE PROPERTY

Obviously moral relativism is retarded if God is real. But we cannot know if he's real. Objectivism is based on fact. You cannot build an objective system upon mere conjecture, which, by definition, the existence of God is.

You suck

Fuck off.