Boku Girl Finale?

Please tell me, has it really completely ended and was 107 the last Chapter of the story? Or will there be a sequel?

Have they ever started typesetting it again?
I stopped reading after all we got were live translation threads.

When have you stopped reading it?
As an non-native English speaker the grammar seemed pretty decent to me.
However it is only translated till Chapter 77.

> has it really completely ended and was 107 the last Chapter of the story
Yes.

thanks user

I already thought so, but hoped it would be otherwise, really loved the Comedy

Is there an archive where i can read it?

That's what I was talking about. It's the last chapter that was properly typeset and everything. All the chapters after that only had live translations in threads here.

I've read it on Kissmanga. However, some chapters there were displayed multiple times.

Yes unfortunately we have to wait for a kind heart out there translate it properly.

>Please tell me, has it really completely ended and was 107 the last Chapter of the story? Or will there be a sequel?
Ending felt rushed, as if editorial told the mangaka he needed to wrap it up in a few months. You don't usually get sequels to comics that essentially get cancelled.

I don't really mind necessarily; I'm looking forward to what this guy does next. Dude's ability to draw softness is god-tier. Boku Girl was fun but it didn't seem particularly well thought out with regards to keeping it interesting in the long run. Hopefully this dude can come up with something better suited to a long serialization while delivering the softness on a weekly basis. Or better yet, he just goes back to doing doujins. Can you imagine him making a Boku Girl doujin?

I don't really care enough to read what happens could somebody who has read it just spoiler tag it for me please

>Or better yet, he just goes back to doing doujins.
Source.

Boku Girl would have been better if it was a third as long as it ended up. There was way too much filler, normally in the form of unimportant side-characters who would appear and try to compete for Mizuki before fading in the background without achieving anything, thus turning the manga into a harem. Plus it made Mizuki seem really indecisive and also the way Mizuki and Takeru could always go back to being just friends as if nothing happened after almost fucking every few chapters tried one's suspension of disbelief.

s-source senpai

Scanslation is delayed due to volume 9 being ordered late. It's still in transit.

>Ending felt rushed
that's why I asked whether the manga came to an end or not because it really didn't felt like that was a proper one

Checked him but unfortunately it seems like that he had no work done prior to that or that anything new will be published soon. I'm gonna miss my "delivery of softness on weekly basis".

>Can you imagine him making a Boku Girl doujin?
I really don't know if my dick could handle this.
Also what doujin do you have in mind?

Personally I didn't mind the length or fillers so much, I don't know I seemed pretty constant to me.
Yes that blurry line between friendship or something closer would normally bother me but I've seen the whole manga as a comedy and never took it fully seriously.

don't say you that you want to see Mizuki's maiden body being violated and ravished

I certainly wouldn't. She's too underdeveloped and androgynous. Genderbent characters should become titty monsters.

Don't worry pal. Once she is pregnant her body will develop into one fit for nourishing the baby.

Traps REALLY can have babies??

Did 107 ever get translated?

SHE ISN'T A TRAP! ! ! !
SHE IS A LOVELY GIRL WITH A FULLY FUNCTIONING FEMALE BODY!
How dare you?! Take it back!