Difficult situation, not

german here, a friend of mine converted to islam to marry his arab girlfriend,
should I be happy for him because he has a traditional, respectful, feminine wife which propbably not even thinks about looking to another guy.. OR IS IT CORRECT THAT I HATE THIS FUCKING BASTARD WHO IS A FUCKING MUSLIM NOW FUCKING RACETRAITOR

The latter

Your friend is a turk now

The latter. Former if he hadn't converted like a fucking cuck bitch.

If he fucks off to his wife's homeland and bleaches the desert with Aryan children, he's redeemable.
If he stays in cuckmany and produces shitmixed children, he goes on the day of the rope.

I would convert too for a girl like pic related

Shruti is a goddess.
See burgers, this is plastic surgery gone right.
>nose

cuck detected

Traitor since wife converts to husbands religion, not the other way around. He's a cuck that will produce mongrels.

Mashallah, Islam is the future for humanity. Accept your place at my feet, wh*Te kuffar.

This

why not make the woman convert to christendom?

or is it too much asked from limp-wrist germans?

... who wants to marry into a family that has this kind of control over her daughter and obviously control over you through her?

It's not going to stop. His kids will be muslim too. What's stopping from asking him to convert his kids?

What's stopping that family from turning his home into a muslim home, and the people inside it muslims as well?

Well, at leat he is a man can will divorce her eventually, when her brothers and cousins start to make their home into a den for discussing 12 yr old ass.

as far as he told me correctly, her family didnt want to let her get married if its the other way around

no fucking reason to become a sandnigger, just fucking this mia khalifa slut would be okay for me but how can you marry this rubbish WTF

holy fucking kek. You germans get cucked in your own country. I mean, holy cuck.

>that flag
>that question
.... OP....
muslim is muslim no matter what color
what's worst of them all are, are traitors.
you know what to do

Islam belongs to Germany and Germany belongs to Islam, brudi. Also the correct term is reverted. You cannot convert to Islam, Mashallah

>when her brothers and cousins start to make their home into a den for discussing 12 yr old ass.
Do goats even live that long?

Wait how long were they together? I mean did the parents know that prior the engagement?

>changeing you politcal / religous ideology for some pussy

When will normies ever learn? This is jow you become a cuck

Wow, Huma Abedin looks like the fetal alcohol syndrome version of OP's pic

Standard Islamic practice.
It's the whole point of migrating to Europe as a muslim.

they don't care about goats when they have their in law's daughters to play doctors with.

The latter

>multiple wives

This man is gunna get cucked harder than rick and mortgage fans trying to get the sheznyian sauce.

It is a terrible idea and he is now a cuck

We must reclaim the holy land

OP I can see the mustache on that hoe from here

He should have stood his ground. Everyone I know that was given the ultimatum said fuck no and remained a Christian and the parents respected him more for it. You don't bend an inch with these people.

Degenerate traitor, break contact with him.

Seit 3 Jahren, wussten auch von der Beziehung also sind anscheinend nicht ganz so extrem fundamental aber trotz einfach Untermenschen.
Und mein (ehemaliger) Kollege auch einfach ein Hurensohn vor dem Herrn

i would do the same if i got a hot arab qt wife, senpai

DEPENDS
probably you're right ot feel that he is a traitor.

however there is a chance that he's going to give up on islam and over time explain to his wife why islam is bullshit until she either leaves it or becomes an in-name-only muslim who claims to follow islam but disagrees with tonnes of it and they'll end up having normal kids together

Will he get his penis snipped?

He isn't a real muslim if he doesn't. You should probably tell his wifes family that.

>which propbably not even thinks about looking to another guy
Islam is for Arabs. Arab men will not tolerate this and they'll be trying to fuck her 24/7. If they don't succeed, they will rape her.

She looks disgusting.

>be Irish
>have shit taste

He's sacrificed his genes by mixing them with an Arab, who is a follower of a religion that is a sworn enemy of the West. And what's worse, his children will be Muslims so whatever hope his genes had will be destroyed by inbreeding as his descendants follow the example of Mohammad.

He is the worst sort of cuck. If he'd converted her then the race-mixing could be tolerated because the descendants wouldn't end up inbred.

Stupid american

Spoken like a real retard

He's a fucking cuck, traitor!

If he was strong, she would have been converted. Looks fade with time. Even if she looks like your pic related, it's not worth what has been lost. Sad day to lose a friend to these people.

fuck

she's white

you can't even tell if those are wyfus Sven, what if she just stuffs shit up in that burka

>stuffs shit up in that burka
she is wearing a hijab
also the idea is to shoot your jizz on her hijab

I had a friend do this, we all mock the fuck out of him because his wife looks like a fat Ewok.

pretty sure they stuff their titties user

>stuff their titties
most women do, fill their brahs with all kind of stuff
most Swedish girls have mournful tits

Converting for your wife is like taking her last name, or being a stay-at-home dad.

7/10 tits
2/10 face
Is that the best you can do?

he is a traitor

Can't blame him.

If I was an autistic Kraut I'd jump on the first thing that smiled at me.

nah i have a pretty large file

Man switched figments just to buy a woman. She'll decide she is modern soon enough.

Okay, if we were to continue living in this "modern society" how is it not the ideal life to play games, clean a little, run errands, and have your wife earn the big bucks and provide for you? seems like the manchild dream

The latter. He joined the enemy, basically. He will produce half-arab muslim kids and DIRECTLY contribute to the downfall of Germany.

I don't know how a woman with a mustache can be feminine.