>population of 9+ million
>you barely hear about it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Point exactly?

canada sucks, we know

What happens here?

I have no clue what your post is even about. Are you talking about Michigan? It gets discussed as much / as little as any other midwestern state. The Flint water crisis was in the news for a long time, etc.

>Gaylord

What

decent midwestern skiing, america's finland

I saw some shit on that pawn show.

Probably a lot of leftists as they enjoy coastal or waterside areas. Lots of pleasure boating, and outdoors types as it has a mountain area to the south. Id be more interested to know what happens on Isle Royale.

Did you know the island in pic related existed? Big ass island, bigger than PEI (which is its own province) and almost no one lives there. Lots of trees, energy companies have rights to large swaths of it. Apparently its full of deer (like full, exploding with deer) who just walk up to people and arent afraid.

There is a hell, Michigan as well.

How can such a huge state only have 9 million people? New Jersey is 10 times smaller and it has 9 million people.

I fucking hate that jew fuck and his degenerate show.

More like America's Sweden. Theyre about to elect a Muslim governor.

the upper peninsula has the population of one large city in the lower peninsula.

sadly lefty hippies have found out that the upper peninsula is a comfy outdoor place in the summer so the whole thing is overrun with faggot stone stackers. the winters are nice still though

Canada has like 38 million people and thats only after they imported half the third world. Theres only 20 million actual Canadians, the rest are invaders.

You called?

>you barely hear about Michigan

What the fuck are you talking about you hear abot Flint, Detroit and autonindustry all the game time. Anne Arbor, rand rapids and even the weird UP

I’ve never even set foot there and I know all about it

1938 Finland. I shit you not.

t. a T-inen who grew up fishing on the Jarvi River.

>packed in east coast plebs cannot understand less dense places

Jesus Christ the northeast is such cancer. MOVE OUT OF THST PLACE HOLY FUCK

That's nothing. I camp in Gay, Michigan.

WTF BRO

PURE MICIHIGAN HERE

YOU CANT HAVE MY GUNS MOTHERFUCKER

Pizza Girl in Charlevoix is the Satanic Child Trafficking Pizza front of Northern Michigan. Crazy but true.

>163 million people
>zero Olympic medals

other states WISH they were michigan and not some turd like ohio or whatever

Isle Royale is a National Park.

>wishing to have more niggers and muzzies
pass

Lmao right?
Native Ohioian clicking my state at 11 million people, so much room to be spread out and claim something. Shitholes on the east coast need to be nuked. Honestly interior States should revolt against coastal ones.

Coastal States aren't good for anything other than acting as a buffer for illegals and vacations

I always got that vibe from Charlesvoix.

WTF are you talking about

michigan is like 90% white once you go north of lansing, which is basicly just garbage that ohio left us

snowmobiling, drinking, preferably both

>it's white if you don't count the non-white parts!!!
applies to every single state you fucking retard

>Surrounded by fresh water (except Flint)
>The "Lakes" have the surface area of the United Kingdom
>We have a fleet of "boats" the length of aircraft carriers
>If Lake Superior were to be emptied, it would drown both North and South America in a foot of water

Michigan is literal trash. Your cities are trash, your economy is trash, you're going to elect a Muslim governor....
You have Detroit
You have Muslims in droves
You have heroin beyond control and its fucking my state.
Honestly fuck Michigans population. We should annex you, and show you guys what it's like to be real Americans

ok faggot, literally if you drew a line 3/4th the way down the state, and then gave that shit half to ohio, michigan would be 90% white

Must be down to the high Scandinavian and Dutch ethnic numbers, with Detroit being the obvious mug's eyeful.

Illinois here, thats like saying Illinois is great without Chicago.

Fuck off we're full.
Bad things. Stay away!

>if you get rid of the nonwhite parts, it'll be white!
is this what passes for mishitgan edukayshun?
wew lad

>How can such a huge state only have 9 million people?
To be fair, the Detroit area takes up the bulk of Michigan's citizen count.
Upper Michigan is mostly forest. Sure, you have places like Iron Mountain, Houghton, Marquette, Gwinn and Harvey to pass as "cities," but with the recent influx of libtards, Marquette, Harvey and Negaunee are going to become this so-called "Tri-City" setup for newfags coming up here in hopes that they can escape Trump's "wrath."
>t. Negauneefag

FUCK YOU FAGGOT, OHIO IS WHY THE BOTTOM PART OF MICHIGAN IS FULL OF NIGGERS AND LIBERALS
except that illinois without Chicago is just some buttfuck farm state

MICHIGAN HAS SHIT TO DO HERE
WE HAVE GREAT WORKS OF ART LIKE THE MACKINAC BRIDGE

Reminder! It could save your life.....

literally the only nigger i have ever encountered from living here

Michigan has some of the shittiest roads I have ever encountered. Driving from Ohio to Michigan through I-75 will fuck your tires up once you cross the border into Michigan.

he has zero support outside of Dearborn and Ann Arbor

that to keep all those ohio kikes out

but yea were like the pothole capital of the US or something

Stuff and things

It doesnt help that we lay down roads that last fro like two years and that the gov. isnt willing to invest in better roads

Dogmen.

>Ohio
>calling other states shitholes

You know you're famous for literally being a shithole flyover state, right?

Oh you would be surprised who supports him.
Remember, a LOT of Michigan is still highly liberal-based, and there are plenty enough people to go around using "progression" as their banner.
If the sandnigger gets elected, starts banning shit arbitrarily (no pig products) and makes Marquette a sanctuary city like it's starting to look like (NMU's campus is building 6 fucking dorms that could house WELL over 8000 people standardly), you'll see a revolt the likes of which you've4 never seen.
Michigan will initiate the purge if Mr. Sandnigger gets elected.

Not so fast

fuck off we're full
SOWE-nahs and rich fags, stay away at all costs.

>Ann Arbor

user, you have no idea. I've been trapped behind enemy lines in this shithole for 27 years. It's killing me to be trapped in the heart of cuckland.

Grosse Pointe reporting in

yeah but weed dude lmao

So basically Lappland?

(formerly)
I know what you are talking about because I've lived in Michigan before moving to a different state. The Ohiofags in this thread are 100% correct: Michigan is a shithole; the amount of bureaucratic bullshit that prevents anything from changing is horrible.
>the Detroit Institute of Arts couldn't keep itself alive through donations and had to tax the people outside of Detroit to keep it alive.

well we found a solution, we just dont pave roads

i have to drive down about 12 miles of dirt road to get to my house

One bit me and gave me rabies. Super dangerous. They kill people every day. Stay away!

A cool summer morning in early June, is when the legend began, at a nameless logging camp in Wexford County, where the Manistee River ran.
Eleven lumberjacks near the Garland swamp found an animal they thought was a dog.
In a playful mood they chased it around till it ran inside a hollow log.
A logger named Johnson grabbed him a stick and poked around inside.
Then the thing let out an unearthly scream and came out and stood upright.
None of those men ever said very much, ‘bout what ever happened then.
They just packed up their belongings and left that night, were never heard from again.
It was ten years later in '97, when a farmer near Buckley was found.
Slumped over his plow, his heart had stopped, there were dog tracks all around.
Seven years passed with the turn of the century, they say a crazy old widow had a dream, of dogs that circled her house at night that walked like men and screamed.
In 1917, a sheriff who was out walking found a driverless wagon and tracks in the dust, like wolves had been a stalkin'.
Near the roadside a four-horse team lay dead with their eyes open wide.
When the vet finished up his examination, he said it looked like they died of fright.
In '37 a schooner captain said, several crew members had reported a pack of wild dogs roaming Bowers Harbor.
His story was never reported.
In '57 a man of the cloth found claw marks on an old church door.
The newspaper said they'd been made by a dog, he'd a had to stood 7'4".
In '67 a van-load of hippies, told a park-ranger named Quinlinn, they'd been awakened in the night by a scratch at the window, there was a dogman looking in and grinning.
In '77 there were screams in the night, near the village of Bellaire.
Could've been a bobcat, could've been the wind, nobody looked up there.
Then in the summer of '87, near Luther, it happened again…at a cabin in the woods it looked like maybe, someone had tried to break in.

get out of my city faggot

look at the buetiful monuments to GOD

Oh of course they'll stand by the "progressive" candidate, a white woman is running and she will probably get the nomination

>verners
holy shit this image is perfect

You forgot the part where you let Muslims make a bastion in Michigan and ohio doesnt have a muslim on the ballot for governor. And the part where you run heroin into ohio. And also all the hippies you have up there. And the blacks . And Detroit.

Sterling heights reporting for duty

>Founders, New Holland, Jolly Pumpkin & Kuhnhenn
nigga you need to get out more

We also have the highest skunk per capita in the world

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

exactly. if the mackinac bridge doesnt hold against the nigger horde im comin' to lappland

Yeah my 4.5 years there were more than enough, in the white paradise of Oakland County now

yea thats all south of lansing

south of lansing its basicly ohio and thats why we have so much niggers and liberals and drug addicts

Love me a thread about the best state in the nation.
Thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0

Ever since that Yugo was blown off the bridge, I have heard most blacks down here say they will never cross.

The Might Mac indeed.

Aw shit the video isn't embedded.

For some reason I have always thought only faggots and niggers live there, even when I have no clue about that part of the world.

Is there an MN version of this picture?

Thats mostly south of the state, other than that it's uber comfy; especially in winter

also we have mink up here, which are cuter than otters

Grand Haven checked

yea i see your flag and i just think tacos and euro spics

funny how that happens

Literally no niggers in the UP, mostly hunters, very small towns, and a few indians (not poos). Personally my favorite part of the US. Detroit is a grade A shithole though.

I'd advise against it, northern Sweden is filled with retarded commies. I almost want it to be diversified for that reason

What's wrong with Qatar

>Gaylord

lmao

Its not Michigan

God's country. Very beautiful Forrest with thousands of lakes through out Northern WI & the UP.
>t. Wisconsinfag who's spent every summer "up north"

learn how to read a fucking map fucknutz

Also Wisconson is bro-tier

Wisconson and Michigan are basicly brother states

Looks comfy

>Detroit is a grade A shithole though.
Worth the risk to go to American or Lafayette Coney Island.

I live in that area, around Ontonagon and Houghton. Great up in a small town of 2200 people. The area was ravaged by late 1990s 2000s era NAFTA. There is no industry left and no jobs. The schools are very small as well. My graduating class was 31. In school you have a tight group of friends that last most of your life. Dating can be hard, usually have to go to other towns to find girls. For fun, we would just drive around down the main Street with no stop light, turn around drive back, drive down the lake shore. Boyscouts is big, go camping, fishing skiing, hiking, snowmobile, snowshoe etc. I'm on Sup Forums so I just sat on my ass and played WoW most of the time. RIP

Shoo, shoo, Ferndale resident.

>using a 2D projected map for reference of scale

Sup joe

The St. Uhro's Day Parade in Kaleva, Michigan is worth the drive, then a nice tour of the Makinen Bottle House after.

Ferndale? I'm from Flint, nigger

dang brother I almost went to school up in Houghton