/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - NEEDS SOME CLEANING UP EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>VP Pence Tax Reform Event in Sacramento CA 10/9/17
youtu.be/2ckJifFJQQs
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis keynote @AUSA 10/9/17
youtu.be/D63CVHcugMM
>Pres Trump arriving in NC for RNC fundraiser 10/7/17
youtu.be/KPzRWf0skTY
>Pres Trump interview on Mike Huckabee new show 10/7/17
youtu.be/hVQPVGPAUtc
>Pres Trump talking to press b4 leaving DC 10/7/17
youtu.be/Juk2ZpwMnTA
>VP Pence @Unity Walk event in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/aoczquLR1CU
>VP Pence meet&greets in LV 10/7/17
youtu.be/E4GwxYuaRjo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #35 10/6/17
youtu.be/OnEAL4SOsFc
>Pres Trump signs Nat Mfcting Day Proclamation 10/6/17
youtu.be/tlTplROiCaM
>Pres Trump hosts Spic Heritage Month 10/6/17
youtu.be/muO9otdlyuE
>VP Pence roundtable in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/rlBl1PGC0mQ
>VP Pence presser in PR 10/6/17
youtu.be/FQGhR1oNndQ
>SoS T-Rex @swearing in ceremony of 146th Foreign Srv Class 10/6/17
youtu.be/kt-XBCMhfkk
>This Week @State 10/6/17
youtu.be/ckp-ng_0Nog
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/6/17
youtu.be/X4CRBHgLRPg
>WH Video: VP hosts Natl Space Council 10/6/17
youtu.be/3LRgELmJAtA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM
youtube.com/watch?v=V9_iFbYtkpU
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-10/skype-s-homeland-grapples-with-dilemma-of-robot-as-legal-person
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=D5854-qAqkM
twitter.com/YoungOgSoup/status/913414786427293696
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

>Trump's transactional mindset, however, doesn't see it that way (nor do many of his core supporters, who expect radical change above all else). If previous policies were bad deals, he sees no reason to honor them, even at the cost of America's reputation or the perception of stable American policy.

>Take Obamacare. "It's a total mess," Trump says. Fair point. But doesn't Trump, as the CEO of America, have an obligation to operate it as well as he can until he has an alternative, rather than threaten to withhold payments to insurance companies, shrink the enrollment period and slash the advertising budget?

>"What we're doing is trying to keep it afloat, because it's failing," he says. "I mean the insurance companies are fleeing and have fled. They fled before I got here. But with that being said, no, Obamacare is Obama's fault. It's nobody else's fault."

>But isn't it now his administration's responsibility? "Yes. But I've always said Obamacare is Obama's fault. It's never going to be our fault."

>The same approach comes through in foreign policy, again and again, whether it's the Iran deal, the Paris climate agreement or, especially, free-trade deals. Doesn't he feel a responsibility to honor agreements from previous administrations?

President Trump has a quick response: "No."

It's a dangerous precedent: an America where each administration, rather than building on the agreements of its predecessors, undoes each other's deals--effectively undermining the authority of any American head of state. Again, Trump shrugs.

>Trump's bilateral world, of course, explains why foreign aid gets cut. It comes with a huge downside. Deals score points, but deals don't create long-term investments. It's impossible to think of something like the Marshall Plan, which teed up more than six decades of peace and prosperity, coming out of the Trump White House. To that, he shrugs again.

>"For me, it's America first. We've been doing that so long that we owe $20 trillion, okay?"

NEW PROJECT VERTIAS! EXPOSING THE FAKE NEWS NEW YORK TIMES!

youtu.be/D5854-qAqkM

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE ANONS

IT'S HAPPENING

Aw geez Rick, is the excess energy from becoming an awoo really worth turning me into a girl? I miss my balls and i'm way too fuzzy down there.

anniemoo is real

Get sum gamerfood, you fucking dork

Alright, let the games begin

youtube.com/watch?v=V9_iFbYtkpU

Vegas is scaring me

fuck off with this sandnigger shit, Joseph.

It will be revealed at 10 tonight.

I'm not watching 15 minutes for 1 quote from a NYT underling. What's the big gotcha?

The entire scenario is just too clean cut.
>still no motive

THERE WILL BE
BLOOD
SHED
THE MAN IN THE MIRROR
NODS HIS HEAD

Welcome to the wonderful world of False Flags and creepy alphabet agencies hushing local police.

Mandy?

The feds messed up
Its about to blow up
I just wish it wasn't real

OOWA~

He stung nyt holy shit.

She have lewds?

Can anything be done to stop this sort of stuff and Hollywood?

I've had my fair share with the feds, but this is the worst cover up they've ever done

> project nothingburger back at it again with the literal whos

4D CHESS
Trump is egging on NK so they nuke California because even Donald knows California is fucked beyond repair

Erin no!

>the Marshall plan was supposed to help Germany rehabilitate
>instead they just found a new way to take over Europe

>ESPN
>NFL
>Fake news media
>Hollywood
>Late night """comedians"""

Trump racking up the body count. What else to include?

Is that a camel mouth?

Why stop it? Let em burn!

Robots would be like slaves legally?

>One proposal under consideration would create the term "robot-agent," which would be somewhere between having a separate legal personality and an object that is someone else’s property.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-10/skype-s-homeland-grapples-with-dilemma-of-robot-as-legal-person

>NK nukes CA
>Trump nukes NK

50% of World's Communism problem solved.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Why is Trump so often criticized but Obama escapes basic criticism of his awful opinions?

>reluctantly agreed

>no motive
>no video footage in a Vegas hotel where cameras are everywhere
>why 20+ guns when you could have one gun with a lot of ammo
>chest wound in addition to headshot

They want it swept under the rug. The question is why.

The Democrat Party

I hate how no one proofreads anymore.

>fucking robot-agents hacking the election!

>agreed
>rape

...if they actually say yes and he isn't forcing himself on her.. how is it rape?
>because he is making a job offer to her
no, then she is a whore, where's the rape?

because the media has brainwashed most people into thinking Obama was a "saint" and Trump is "LITERALLY HITLER GUISE XDDDD"

We don't need to do anything. Even the murmurs of disapproval are drenched under the groans lamenting that there will be ANOTHER FUCKING CAPESHIT COMING that will have less in return of profit than that of the last one. Hollywood?
its done.

Don't give them business. They're already floundering in general, eventually they won't want to keep throwing money into a black hole

Holy shit
could this NYT faggot be one of the piece of shit spamming the various chans with his propaganda?

>agreed to massage, not to sex
burger reading comprehension

lol

>That time Obama spying on every world leader damaged U.S relations with most countries
>Media still says Trump is hurting U.S relations despite every world leader besides Trudeau despised him.

FUCK YEAH

lel isn't she the daughter of horror director Dario Argento?

What can be done to help block migrants to Europe?

Saint Barry dindunuffin, you racist bigot

>Raped
>Doesn't mention it until 20 years later
K

>I know what your interests are better than you do
everytim

I feel no pity for Hollywood and these glorified hookers. they sold themselves for fame and fortune, and did nothing, now they wanna feel powerful now that the secrets out in open, Hollywood is for whores!

It technically says that she agreed to the massage, but no where does it mention that she refused.

ENOUGH WE ARE SPECIAL GOD DAMN IT

____ the boats

Trump is so unpopular he can never win reelection and 2018 will be a Democrat landslide

>I AM SILLY

QUICK: is there a Sarah rally soon? I haven't had a chance to check in recently so it might seem like I'm retarded. I have a meeting in a few minutes too so it is a little hard to keep up today.

>eating pussy like a common dyke
sandniggers are such repulsive degenerates

Start sinking boats without proper IFF. You really need only sink one and maintain good patrols.

AShM

mfw they literally believe this just because they didn't get luther strange in

33. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 10/03 **#13**

>DC Dilemma: It was probably a little over a year ago that I wrote about an A++ list politician who was really upset because one of his female employees had sex with one of his male employees. Rule number one from this politician is that all female employees he finds attractive are to save themselves for him just in case he ever wants them for himself even if that will never happen. Well, the male staffer hit the road and the female staffer served her penance and all has been forgiven. She was even given a promotion. Well, apparently she is hooking up with the now former staffer again which she promised never to do and also a very wealthy man who wants to be an Ambassador. If the A++ list politician finds out about either, this will be a s**t storm of epic proportions. (Donald Trump/ Hope Hicks/Corey Lewandowski)

Lmao. Corey in the house!

>why 20+ guns when you could have one gun with a lot of ammo

I'm guessing that he didn't want to have to reload. Every thing else is pretty suspicious though

What are we going to do about healthcare?

Small pieces of metal flying at extremely hihg speeds.

MAGA

pray for mccain's tumor

there is

>* 1:45PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders*

>Talking shit about Project Veritas

fuck off shill nigger faggot

Executive order

This guy walks up to your girl. What do you do?

HELP FUCKING HELP US

LOOK AT THE FUCKING STATE OF THIS THREAD.

THIS IS THE STATE OF OUR GENERAL. ALL IS LOST. WE CANNOT HOLD OUR BRIT/POL/ ANY LONGER AGAINST THE TRIPCUNT MENACE. THEY HAVE COMPLETELY OVERRUN US.

THEY'VE KILLED OUR BRIT/POL/.

HELLLPPPPP

>we
I won’t be doing anything.

>97
>just now coming out
>nobody will question you because pc culture
If he wasn’t part of Hollywood andvwasnt pushing degenerate propaganda for decades, then I would actually feel sorry for him.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=D5854-qAqkM

Veritas just put out a new video

>talking to the NYTs gatekeeper and worked for Obama and Clinton campaigns
>You know Comey?
>Yeah he is my Godfather
wew lads this is something is this one

Holy shit this O'Keefe video is bigger than anything he's ever done

Whites BTFO!

ASIA NO

Why are people emotionally attached to a lame duck president?

Gun jams too
My guns jam at the range atleast each time I go, so a mass shooter obviously can't have that happen
20 is a lot though

And that is why you must put down the tripfags before they grow out of control

>Call your general a shithole run by Trifags
>Tripfags starts spamming
TOP KEK

>THEY'VE KILLED OUR BRIT/POL/.

twitter.com/YoungOgSoup/status/913414786427293696

What the hell is going on here, Sup Forums?

Guess he's asleep
>Hillary nigger tapes when?

holy fuck this guy is admitting to doing ALL KINDS of unethical shit. jesus christ

So blacks have killed cops in all 50 states?

We are falling behind

Thought provoking

Hung up anti communist imagry in my school, how long before a triggering occurs?

>FBI is Antifa
THE STORM

>best girl

>if we target his business, he cares about his business more than the Presidency, he would resign

How is it that liberals still don't understand why Trump ran?