>this exists

I abroove this makes my benis feel gud :DDD

>Im piggle rigggg :DDDD

Fuck why are Americans just cringey faggots

such*

>mfw

>someone took the time to make this

I want to die.

You can tell by his disgusting flappy stomach skin that the lad is losing weight, good on him. Now he just needs to lose his autism.

wtf guys?? reddit is our enemy and they love rick so we 4channerz must hate it because we are opposite! amirite guys??

I really hope whoever made this did so ironically.

Remember while you're posting dank memes to date your smoke detectors so you know when to replace them, so you don't get your faggot ass woke up at 3am by that fucking chirping ass battery warning.

LITHIUM SEALED BATTERIES ARE BEST.

fuck off this is the only decent thread on this board right now

>HAHA CARTOONS AND MEMES LO L L

lel

Cancer, bleach yourself...

sleep tight porker

uhhh..[spoiler]saved[/spoiler]

I turned myself into a rampant consumerist, Morty! Boom! Big Super Sized reveal: I'm a consumer. What do you think about that? I turned myself into a bourgeois pig! W-what are you just staring at me for, bro. I turned myself into a complete sellout, Morty!

Well memed

I think I are lost few QI pints

learn to spoiler nigger

nigger

FEED HIM SLOP

FEED HIM SLOP

>The left can't meme
Wrong
>The left can't meme unless it posts a wall of text nobody but autists will read
Correct

FEED HIM SLOP

Sleep tight porker!

I really need this, porker. I have shit 2-3 hour sleeps every night and then suffer at work during the day. Please send help, porky.

FEED HIM SLOP

I believe the alt-light/skeptic kekistanis will burn in eternal hellfire, and I don't even believe in God.

FEED HIM SLOP

wait a second...are you trying to make Rick and Morty into a right wing thing...?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BABBABAABAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Finally, the Epic Department has been repatriated to Kekistan.

>Sweden
wow, shocker

Reminder that Sargon is responsible for this

Congrats. This is now the most Reddit thing I've ever seen.

When you're watching Rick and Morty, just remember that it's not like other shows. It's structure and dialogue are incredibly deep, almost to the point where you have to be paying complete attention to them to even remotely understand it. I remember watching an episode on Adult Swin (though I can't remember what it was), where I thought the show was absolute bollocks. Then, I closed my eyes for a second, and all of a sudden the episode had an entirely new meaning. It was insane the way Rick and Morty could just become something so different when you take a look into the show.

Another thing you should note about Rick and Morty is that it's easy to get a headache watching it. Not because it's a bad show, but because of how many ideas Rick and Morty is riddled with and how complex they are. Soon enough your head will fill to the brim and the the show will just sound like noise to you. Just turn it off and give it a watch the next day.

If you don't like the show itself, you'll definitely at least enjoy reading through the scripts and clips on Youtube, and picking apart the episodes themselves and all of the artistic and academic values that go into making it the complexity that it is.

Yeah, I think even some of his fans wish he'd stop pushing the Kekistan crap at this point.

I'm hoping that meme has tired itself out. Used to be five active "where do we buy land to create Kekistan" threads here every freakin' day.

It's dead on Sup Forums, but Sargon still wears a Free Kekistan T-shirt in some of his videos. I'm unironically a fan of his and I wish it would stop.

Is that Richard Karn on her leg?

it's Borland of Al-kad

Feels Flab, Man.
But, seriously, that nasty loose skin is a sign he recently lost a bunch of weight.
Now he just needs to keep it off for a few years so his skin shrinks back into place.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

FEED HIM SLOP

Thought this was going to be about the Jews, was disappointed. Just commie bs. Someone with skills re-do this to the JQ please.

> Cancer - The image

Didn't want to kill myself today until I saw this thread

Your epic digis should me you feel better