Columbine was the only non false flag massacre in US history

Everything else in American history has been a false flag/hoax/orchestrated by FBI & CIA.

This was the only real massacre.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjyLe2mQq60

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

massacre at little bighorn was a false flag?
dayum

Nice bait, but there’s was plenty of witnesses to a third shooter. Dig deeper.

>le 3rd shooter at columbine meme

when will this meme die? its disinfo/fake news from confused fleeing people who didnt know what was happening

Bump

Was Oklahoma City a false flag?

bullshit. i live in denver and there was no third shooter. you're a faggot

I live in Denver as well but that doesn't mean I'm an authority on what happened at Columbine

Don't forget this one.

Elliot Rodger

>Columbine was the only non false flag massacre in US history

didn't those kids have parents in military intelligence? and it's somehow not a false flag?

Of course

Fake and gay. Sage this post.

No third shooter goys! My whole family died there!

In before "pic deleted"

this kind of retarded bait actually makes me mad

this isn't even funny it's just dumb and the fact that it got my attention while browsing the catalog full of shit which is infinitely more interesting than your stupid fucking garbage thread makes me so fucking mad

never post again you faggot

Why would FBI and CIA go through the trouble of staging a hoax massacre when it's much, much easier for them to organize a real one?
Muh hoax faggots are a psy op to make legitimate conspiracy theories and questions look retarded. Kill yourself shill.

Sandy Hook was fake as fuck.

>third shooter

Anon5 already debunked this

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/

Even if Columbine isn't a false flag, there's still a cover-up. Why did the Littleton County Sheriff destroy the Basement Tapes? What was on them that led him to destroy them when they were sealed by court order?