Catalonia is cucked

Don’t get it twisted, Catalonia is basically the California of Spain.

I know it’s fun as hell to support independence movements, but Catalonia should be an exception.

Catalonia wants higher taxes, wealth distribution, a more intimate relationship with the EU, acceptance of gays and transsexuals, and more refugees.

Watching those cucks get btfo by the Spanish forces is beyond satisfying to me.

If Spain was a good country it would cut away the tumour. They're just greedy, and Catalonia is rich.

All communists deserve death. No exceptions. Spain is doing God's work by killing these mongrels

Go neck yourself. I support self-determinism.

Spain is trying to redistribute the wealth of hard-working Catalonia proletariat. Spain is putting "face" above the value of it's own blood and soul, not even considering these people' views, only that they must be homogeneous in line with central government.

Spain is no better than Sweden.

you have enlightened me
thank you user

i love it. i hope spain wastes the commies and doesn't cuck out.

This, I live near Barcelona, we're gonna get saved from commies by their own retardation.

Who would've thought?

Wait, so if California wanted to secede, we wouldn't say good riddance and fuck off?

>go kill you self because I said so, I support self determination.

At last
4 billion Catalonia threads and even though OP has no sauce, no YouTube, no link, what he has done is stated whose side the communists are on and whose side the (ahem...) not-communists are on. Usually the irate spices or the thick as pigshit communist that OPs just scrawl a paragraph and assume everyone knows exactly what's going on.
Well I'm to busy to know stupid shit like this.
>ALSO
Why have they got Catalonia flags? Has /pol become a gay, caring, fefe board? Fuck that shit! Give them a picture of my left bollock and let the Foreign bastards learn to make do.

>spices
Spics
Apple doesn't let me slur

Spot the Jock

Spot the jock
There a rumour going around that you are a jock. It's prob not true. That was meant for the other guy.

Are they really commies?

Hey man, i want them to claim independence.
This would mean germany is no longer the most cucked country in europe.

California leaving would be fantastic. If Catalan is just as cucked, it's a great day for Spain. Or if you're full of shit like I suspect, then it's a good day for Catalan. Either way Catalan Independence is great.

Why do you think I want them to succeed? So California can do the same and fucking leave!

A communist shithole don't want a communist state to separate from them.

SPAIN IS A COMMUNIST SHITHOLE

GET OUT OF SPAIN WHILE YOU CAN

I'm not a communist but I agree with these people, fuck the monarchy, kick 'em out of here already.

I love how you put Kirino in that picture. I bet she is taking miles of her brother's dick.