"take a seat, the class will begin momentarily"

"take a seat, the class will begin momentarily"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNHIUXJl10I
youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA
theblaze.com/news/2017/03/13/new-york-to-eliminate-literacy-test-for-teachers-in-order-to-be-more-diverse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=SNHIUXJl10I

damm u a thicc little whitegirl, cum see me afta class.

I didn't get high enough for this.

why though? Does it make you pathetic white beta's feel more masculine when you see blacks as uneducated? Maybe dont be a bitch hun

I had a black female teacher.
She failed me for being white
She gave niggers A+ in everything

She was fat and cried about her diabetic problems as she sipped on diet coke.

That was my first red pill.

>raise my hand
>get called on
>Where’s the real teacher?

lets give you a liddle trim ay brotha?

If he knows what he's talking about, what the fuck is the problem?

>leaves college and gets a real job

exactly

>dey don't think it be like it do, but it am

"Oh, I see this is the room for remedial math for football players. Where's the advanced calc class?"

Was just about to post this.

because we are sick of this shit being pushed down our throats and told it's normal or acceptable.

stop LARP'ing as a faggot in Australia and go clean your room, faggot!
>you have work to do, Pajeet. your country needs your stellar mind to unfuck the 3rd world, overpopulated shit hole it is

despite the quirky hair he looks like a no bullshit attitude type of person.

That's clearly differential equations.

... wat

Looks like My teacher in swedish class

Left over on the board from a previous class.

Pool's closed

So why is he going through and explaining it?

Math is probably the one class I wouldn't have much of a problem with. I mean, if the TA draws an afro on the number eight, it's still just the number eight.

That said, if he bans the fraction "3/5," then we'll have a problem.

yeah, that seems so easily remedied (report her) that this reeks of fake news.

what city and school was this? what's her name? why didn't you report it, and go to the press?

its hilarious. roo fuckers aren't smart enough to understand. sorry.

hmm
trying too hard with that one, maybe?

>letting niggers into a classroom
Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA

See

Stop strawmanning racists. We're not saying black people can't be professors. We're saying statistically they're more likely to be stupid. There are occasionally exceptions to the rule.
For instance, white people make up 23.4% of the NBA despite being statistically worse at basketball related activities (running, shooting, and stealing) than blacks.

I don't care if Black people are teacher's or not. There is a different standard for Black teacher's in America, though. Even the state of New York lowered the test requirements to become a teacher just so they could hire more Black and "minority" teachers.

Not that all Black people are dumb. But our own government acknowledges that they cannot pass a literacy test at the same rate as White and Asian teacher's, so they make exceptions and lower the standard.

Would you call that or Affirmative Action equal and fair?

theblaze.com/news/2017/03/13/new-york-to-eliminate-literacy-test-for-teachers-in-order-to-be-more-diverse/

>mfw I'm going to spend every day trying to flick gum or throw a paper airplane into his fro.
>mfw he'll quit after a week of everyone asking to touch his hair.

>Math is probably the one class I wouldn't have much of a problem with
Except spending an entire semester calculating the volume of the pyramids and the price of melanin might get tedious

>why didn't you report it, and go to the press?
This.

Just which news outlet would report it? Maybe fox and blame it on democrats, but that's it. White taxpayers only get attention from the IRS/Revenue Canada etc

Let's get more teachers that are less intelligent, that will certainly solve our education problem...

The school boards don't seem to care about quality anymore, they're focus is on getting Tyrone's attendance quota checked to keep dem monies from da goberment fllow'n

FILTHY
SUBHUMAN
NIGGER

Of course it does, Sven.

>using 6th grade pre-calc concepts to illustrate the maximal mathematical aptitude of negroids
Way to make nigs look dumb.

>literally American education

>>mfw I'm going to spend every day trying to flick gum or throw a paper airplane into his fro.

no that's how get expelled and lose the tuition money your parents paid you fucking retard. Have a little common sense.

"take a seat, we'll take off as soon as possible"

>pre-calc concepts
That's differential equations you fucking retard. I'd be surprised if you could even follow along with that nigger explaining that shit to you.

Gonna teach us how to make crack?

>implying average Sup Forumstard knows calculus

I would go to that class just to see his haircut.

>"take a seat, the class will begin momentarily"
yes? What's the point of the thread? It's a black man with a funny afro. And I'm supposed to say...what?

>basketball related activities

shit I guess I just never thought about it like that before

>the virgin calculus
>the chad analysis

when will you murifucks finally call calculus analysis? because that*s what it is. also that*s what we call it in germany, and we pretty much invented mathematics.

Fuck off Leibniz

>report Ms. Washington to principal Patel
yeah, that would fix everything.

>chad analysis
>Stratfor

pretty much how i see that one

Thats how nigger hair looks naturally. You can tell that the prof doesn't give a shit

What's the problem? One of my best teachers was a black man named Tony who actually understood how to lecture (Calculus) as opposed to "LET'S DO EXAMPLE PROBLEMS TOGETHER."

it sounds better if you are taking calc than taking anal

no, it is not.

it's a famous joke here among young mathematicians.

"hey, jürgen, I still have my anal tasks to do, can you help me with that?"

>das rite, Jamal hab 40 oz of OE left over after da block party

Sure. Whats the teachers name and can you remember to empty all the waste bins?

*farts*