WE WUZ VAMPIRES N SHIEET

U.N agents leave Malawi due to lynch mobs killing in fear of vampires

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/10/vampire-scare-in-malawi-prompts-un-to-move-staff-after-mob-violence-report-says.html

You can't make this up

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-40185359
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>And atheists claim superstition is without value.

>Belief in witchcraft is widespread in rural Malawi where many aid agencies and NGOs work, and a spate of violence linked to vampire rumors also broke out in 2002, Reuters reported.

>Malawi is one of the world’s poorest countries, and the country's economy "depends on substantial inflows of economic assistance from the IMF, the World Bank, and individual donor nations," according to the CIA World Factbook.

>"Population growth, increasing pressure on agricultural lands, corruption, and the scourge of HIV/AIDS pose major problems for Malawi," according to the CIA.

Do the vamps fear AIDs? Are they immune to it?

bump en sheiiit

Stop stealing my flag.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-40185359

Bumping for more info

you have Vampires there? Do they sparkle in the sunlight? Are they trying to fuck your high school students too?

the mob killings just recently started when niggas was dying in their homes "with their blood drained."

Its more like blood transfusion than vampires as "they" take the blood in a containers.

The occurences are in the districts where the presidents tribe is. So thats kinda weird since funny stories would usualy go down in other areas as we approach elections.

real nigga shit.

Are they targeting any characteristic of people specifically? Or just random accusations?

hehe

>U.N agents leave Malawi due to lynch mobs killing in fear of vampires

Read as: U.N agents leave Malawi due to lynch mobs killing them because they are vampires

>violence never solves anything
cucks actually believe this

Here's the truth bomb:

Hollywood elites like Madonna and Sean Penn and in Malawi with their (((charities)))

People like Madonna run massive child trafficking operations for the higher up elites. These Jewish golem need blood of children for their weird rituals

Dumb Africans see people with their blood drained and think it's vampires. Really it's the Jew collecting resources

mobs attack people moving at night as thats when the blood theives get the blood sleepingbin their homes.

Well, in a weird way, they're right.

Someone should set those mobs loose in Beverly Hills.

thats whats why the UN would pull out their peeps.

White people would be first on the suspect list for sataniss.

Where there s a masons lodge, peolpe try to avoid that path en sheiiit.

I told ya'll white people wuz vampires

Imagine believing this.
Let me guess, you earn around 30k a year or less?

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has a job at all

Is that how melanin is harvested?

>you'll never get rich off of your nigger livestock

Madonna, who is a Kabbalah Jew, and her manager who is her Jewish handler constantly go to Malawi with cameras but never release the footage

They're scouting children for elites, so the elite Jews can pick which children they want for their child trafficking activities or for blood draining.

Madonna and her crew are the Finders and are running an operation out of Malawi. That's why Madonna built a hospital in Malawi to help her operations

I'm a paid shill

>jampires

Bro stop I'm fucking dying
>These Jewish golem need blood of children for their weird rituals... see people with their blood drained and think it's vampires. Really it's the Jew collecting resources
>Madonna is THE FINDER
>Gotta get that tasty niggerchild blood for the elites, because of course that's bona fide ambrosia
I've never laughed so hard on pol, and you're completely serious.

I make $75,000 / year

This Satanic Jewish bitch is hiring local niggers to drain the blood from nigger babies and collecting it for her to sell to Jewish elites

I've always said that vampires exist we just know them as Jews

>NGO's
>IMF
>World Bank
So they actually are being plagued by vampires? Why can't they get rid of them?

>a Masquerade breach so big it makes it into the news

vampires can't make overt moves against them so as long as other non-vampire organizations are there

thats what skyrim told me

I must agree with the malawi in this one.

Dracula here, vampires are fucking fags, bro. They legit want AIDS. All of them. It's fucking weird, man. They even throw gay vampire parties where they all drink AIDS blood and poor it into their assholes. If you catch AIDS or even look infected you're more or less fucked and only Satan can save you from the Vampires and Gay-Jesus. But Satan won't save you if you act like a nigger or look like a faggot because that's the deal -he and Gay-Jesus made. Even if you havent been formally diagnosed with AIDS but are a fag or nigger you aren't safe and should start acting like a man in the very least just to be safe at night. You cant even blend in if you're infected. They can tell if you have AIDS because its extremely obvious to their senses, such as human-level hearing and vision. You either look like a nigger or act like a faggot or look and act like a pathetic junkie retard to them and they mark you. Once you are marked they rape you and drink your blood unless your a woman then they only drink your blood and make you wash all the dishes from the gay vampire aids fuck orgies. Also the blood has to be filtered through reverse osmosis because of all the shitty food these days so don't even bother killing your friends and family and drinking and bathing in the blood. Also they can't be jews because jewish blood is more or less vampire blood and makes most vampires sick. Don't even bother following the money trail follow the blood trail. But actually don't do that because u won't become immortal unless they want to keep you as their eternal fucktoy. Very homo. Most people repress this knowledge because of how gay it is.

I would have laughed at this once upon a time too

Speak for yourself weeb