Online dating 2009 vs. 2014

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

White men don't prefer white women because they decided they didn't need to be women anymore.

White women are no longer women. They're shit-tier. At least Asian chicks are still feminine.

incels who bitch about white women not liking white men btfo

Its not accurate statistic. Its only people who use dating sites, most likely they are sick of geting rejected so now they are going for other races more.

White women started twerking.

>White girls turn into shit
>Why don't you want to be with us anymore
They shot themselves and the white race in the foot.

Absolutely disgusting.

sven knows how the bbc is on tap in sweden

>white woman has half-breed with no father
>uses online dating sites as a means to dupe unsuspecting white men into being their providercuck
>white men are savvy to this and prefer Asian women
The mystery continues.

These sites are for losers and whores so who cares.

Do you know this from experience?

Lol cause white women just keep getting fatter and burning the coal

White women

You are projecting because in your country white women only want Arab cock.

This. Got a half Latina girl she's the sweetest most motherly little thing ive ever had and she has a successful career.

>inb4 tame a white whore.

Not playing that game any more paco

I'm only attracted to North Korean women.

>What went wrong?
jews. Also these's stats are from dating sites, it's possible that it's just easier to get quick pussy out of asians and men have started to realize this.

I do and so should you.

56%face.png

Don't bump your own thread, faggot.

Asian women are anti-feminist

They are traditional, want to raise kids, believe in submitting to their husband by and large, and don't complain

In San Francisco, half of all couples with White men are White men / Asian women

Pekka theres no saving those who has given up. Let them breee them self out, easier when the enemy no longer looks like you.

>t. BBC expert

When germany is laughing at you about bbc then you know youve fucked up.

>oh user-oppa your HUWHITU COCKU is so BIGU, i am so SWEATU justing thinking about it

GTFO weeb

Because only fucking cucks use online dating. There is a whole world out there, and you think you will find a soul mate, through a screen? Pass the sage

youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw

Decent ones got snapped by up, shit human blob independent single mothers with a half nigglets got left, thus throwing off the statistics as they circle the drain that is online dating.

Post pics of spic gf

Race trators will ____

I want to be true to muh race but holy fuck white women are a fucking nightmare. Just pure entitlement, no nurturing qualities, no domestic abilities, impossible to please. I come over, they don't fix me a drink or a cup of coffee. They have nothing in the fridge. The place is a mess. They come over, I have multiple drinks in proper glassware, any type of coffee you'd want, and I can cook a full meal at any time.

I stopped trying in 2011, they're not worth the work. I'd rather just have my dog and video games.

>30
>never dated a Finnish man
something tells me that she likes sugary products

Åke, the children will NOT save themselves from drowning, it's the job of an ADULT to save them from their own stupidity.

Point is let her remove her self from the pool, why do you care about these people. Sure if she was young maybe she could be saved.

They are not kids they are traitors.

They might be traitors, but they are still stupid fucking kid's.

mash taters.

>"you're racist if you have sexual preferences!"
>"you have to fuck me, you racist pig!"

White women became massive egotistical cunts.

Dating an asian woman right now. It wasn't like I went after her, I just finally found a woman I wanted to date and she was asian.
I suspect that this issue is less "white men are starting to like asian women more" but instead "white men are starting to like white women less" because of the recent social changes of progressive postmodernism ad absurdum

There u go famalam

>They come over, I have multiple drinks in proper glassware, any type of coffee you'd want, and I can cook a full meal at any time.
found the woman
tits or GTFO fellow burger

What was the preferred combo for Latino men OP?

>have multiple drinks in proper glassware
To be fair, I could claim that, I have a water cup, coffee mugs, and a beer mug

I promise you the the people using these sites are not kids.

>44 to 45

Let them drown

online dating was never viable

i remember online dating ten years ago had a healthy social stigma attached to it, but now okikecupid is the norm

getting to connect with humans genuinely was hard enough before, but now community and decency are truly at an end

bring on the robosluts

They got fat. Nothing else really matters. No fat chicks.

Problems with white women

>Are fat and do not care about health
>No motherly values that are attractive to men
>Are selfish and entitled
>Sexual liberation or SJW's
>Most who are white usually are single parents who were coalburners
>Only care about materialism rather than a man who he is on the inside.

Essentially you can not even call them females anymore. There is a lot of great men out there but All of us are going with females who are conservative culturally and did not forsake their values in order to virtue signal and be like everyone else.

>progressive postmodernism ad absurdism
Could you expand?

I think you missed the point, ms hamgalaxy was never in the dating pool to begin with

Feminism, women not wanting to have children, homosexuality, sexual "liberation" aka not controlling your desires, etc.

They are beautiful, highly instinctive creatures that have just been subjected to a barrage of constant subversion through all channels.

Dont hate your women. Hate who did this to them

This has been the case, white females have bought into degeneracy and believe men truly desire it yet what men need is conservative housewives.

Åke, you dont clearly see the problem here.

THEY ARE STILL CHILDREN.
And that IS the problem.

Got desperate and made an account once
>20-26 with ridiculous standards
>If she didn't have standards she was a 3/10
>Trans/Questionable
>40+ Single milfs
>9/10...oh wait with a kid
In Greece . I can't believe how ugly things are abroad.

Women prefer men who stop giving a shit about their bullshit? Tell me how this is news. Just like when you start fucking other women so the ones who rejected you come back begging for your cock, we should keep letting non-white women experience the blessing of the white cock. White women will come back, just let them realize what they are missing out on on their own.

Damn. Its the same here in the US. On the Match app there was loads of single moms. I was shocked.

I'm not from peru, I'm phone posting and it's shit. This is with wi-fi

I dated a finnish girl, beautiful, wanted kids and all that.
Sadly my dickseed was weak and I was immature and didnt care at the time and let a good thing go by..
Fuck life man

See?

jesus dude put the pad down, go outside a bit

10/10 would nuke comrade without hesitation

yes, adopt tyrone's child, white wimmen dindu nuffin