I've been on holiday in Norway for some hikes and then I stayed for few days in Oslo. What I saw was a disgrace

I've been on holiday in Norway for some hikes and then I stayed for few days in Oslo. What I saw was a disgrace.

1/3 pajeets
1/3 niggers
1/3 muslims

In two days I've been there I literally saw just 5 white people and that's it.

Norwegians explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsYpJldnBP8&bpctr=1507658317
answering-islam.org/Responses/Abualrub/mhd_cross_dressing1.htm
islamqa.info/en/83423
youtu.be/8QHoXOjI4vs
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/hadith-mohammed-the-necrophile/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>going to a major city and expecting anything but niggers

Oslostan isn't Norway.

Police sirens every 5 mins and I wasn't even in a shitty neighborhood. Streets dirty, people lying on the floor and begging, niggers drinking by the river during day and smoking weed. Broken shop windows because of stones thrown into them.

And I thought my country is shithole.

Ah Yes Norway. You shall soon be conquered Inshallah!!

It's your capital. At least do something about it besides shrinking from responsibility.

>1/3 pajeets
>1/3 niggers
>1/3 muslims
so which one are you?

DIE

A tourist, you fucking imbecile.

>using a meme flag
sage
hide
move on

Yeah, we've got big problems. And it's irreversible at this point.

I've been talking with one guy in the countryside and he said that they move refugees to the north but they all come back to Oslo in 1 month because they don't want to live up north.

Also, the few Norwegian guys that I was talking to (countryside and one in Oslo) were pretty racist. Is that common?

Italynigger I will die in a fidayeen attack after I drain my balls into the gaping buttholes of atleast 200 eurosluts

I meant Finnigger

Goat fuckers have been running wild in Stavanger for years. My girlfriend was stalked by a filthy muslim in high school six years ago there. Nigger went to her father's house and said he was taking his daughter away and marrying her and there was nothing he could do about it. Jon punched that nigger so hard he was never seen again at school or in the neighborhood.

don't exaggerate. native norwegians are a majority in Oslo by alot.. if you look at statistics 90% of oslo is white so.. what is the point of your negativist race baiting thread?
Your probably from Sweden and are jelous of norwegian whiteness and are trying to present them here as the same shithole you are from.. dream on mohammed

GAS YOUR LIFE JEW

There is a separation process, to try and distribute them all over the country. But at the end a huge majority seeks towards the bigger cities because that is where their people already are.

No, most norwegians are extreme non-racists. You met someone who is in a huge minority, if that was the case.

what a great litmus test, ever receding territory of your country is no longer "true" Norway because you don't like what's happening there. true dissonance

I'm from Balkan and not Scandinavia so I thought it would be difficult to see shithole bigger than we have. You should know.

I'm not exaggerating at all. Just saying what I saw and I was shocked by it.

Countryside are only white people though.

Nice try sweden.

For what I read - and suppose common knowledge - both capitals of Norway and Sweden are turning bad.

The outside - and majority of these countries - is differenet - I hope.

>GAS YOUR LIFE JEW

I wish I could gas jews brother.

Oslo ia pretty bad when it comes to letting people who shouldn't be here, stay. The rest of the country also. Not much we can do but be honest and wait for things to get to a point where people wake up and realize what's going on. In the mean time stay vigilant and don't take shit from anyone.

Nice taqiya you got going there, faggot. You know you will get stomped hard when people wake up from all this liberal mess.

Gaping buttholes of niggers and little boys you mean you fucking paki faggot

nothing will happen but slow miscegenation and declining standard of living like USA, Brazil and South Africa

>tfw you'll never march through the streets of big cities together with dozens of other fascists to thoroughly purge the streets of non-white filth

Hahaha Americuck Niggers and little boys are for your sluttly whores and pedo priests

Norway here!
Just returned from englandistan.
The place is fucking way worse than i could ever begin to imagine.
London is fucking lost.
And the place is also swarming with jews and masonic movements.

> Muhammad wasnt' a pedophile
HAHAHAHAHAHA

We all know it's a swede

Italynigger doesn't know what taqqiya means. hahahaha faggot

Atleast Muhammas fucked girls. Your pedo faggot priests fuck little boys

>Visiting the biggest shithole of the North

No place in Sweden comes close to Oslo. Good thing no one told you where all the blonde qts hide though, Norwegians need to stay pure.

I'm glad you had a unpleasant visit. spread the word. Were full!

We are fucked..
Time to move I gues.

europe was never white, white race doesn't exist, if norwegians dissapear it will mean nothing,

Nah, Muhammad was a gay necrophile. youtube.com/watch?v=JsYpJldnBP8&bpctr=1507658317

Norwegian women have voting rights

well, you're lying

our military makes jokes about how often your Muslim brothers over there go around fucking little boys and animals, apparently its a really common thing in your neck of the woods

This guy? hahahahaha he is a joke. Zakir Naik is a scam artist. You have nothing to hit me with Nothing

hey that's where i work

Any country with no sandniggers got room for aryan norwegian ? plox

True, some "refugees" decided to go back to the camp in Lebanon instead of staying in the city of Kautokeino

They have a serious population problem, and a country extremely rich in natural resources, that's why it's so easy to go and live there legally. Of course shitskins are going to exploit that.
Any norbros can answer me: would it be a good place for a right wing green eyed medical biochemist from Serbia to come and live there?
I won't fuck your women, i swear, Slav girls are the best, i just want the shekels

He is probably staying in Sondre Nordstrand (aka New Somalia) or something

How about that fishing colony the danes stole from you?

>not going to Trondelag

Fine, what about Muhammad's "divine" habit of being a crossdresser?
answering-islam.org/Responses/Abualrub/mhd_cross_dressing1.htm

and even then, he would still be lying

Why not?

Americuck of course YOUR military says that/ They are racist pieces of shit. Your women fuck dogs and suck horse dicks for money. Not to mention Mr. Hands. He died because a horse fucked him to death hahahha

>I'm from Balkan
>EU flag
Fucking surprise

This, Oslo is a shithole.
>Ugliest Capital in Europe
>Niggers everywhere
>Bjorvika
Fuck that city, Bergen is a much better city

So? You gonna kink shame muhammad? Your president drinks the urine of whores! gross

True, Sondre Nordstrand is "just" 52% (read poles, somalis and pakis) non Norwegian

Some people from Serbia here already you are late to the party. But could still be profitable. Just don't expect to be happy here. Making money means not spending money, and norway is expensive as shit. It's like all the taxes and regular inflation is designed to keep us living paycheck to paycheck. I.e. We have the same problems as the rest of europe.

Nigger you mean your faggot nigger devil worshiping snake charming prophet. That nigger says in the Koran how you can suck baby dick and it’s ok. How do you faggots cope with that?

Speaking of urine...
islamqa.info/en/83423

get the fuck out you goatfucking sandnigger

>and even then, he would still be lying

Sweden had people like you, reality-deniers, all over pol 5 years ago, look where they ended up.
Norway is usually 5 years behind Sweden in everything. Do you see what I'm hinting at here, Mister Fitteslægg?

I have seen this video:
youtu.be/8QHoXOjI4vs
I was very disappointed about how cucked these people where. How racist is Norway?

Also, your prophet was a necrophile, according to your unholy scriptures....
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/hadith-mohammed-the-necrophile/

there's nothing wrong with sucking a big vascular horse cock faggot

Ooooh a bearded man sucking a dick? Soooo offensive. Just because label him muhammd doesn't mean jack shit/

Maybe Bergen is my escape from Oslo's muhamads pedo prophet. Isnt Bergen full of drug addicts?

Nævn ikke Bergen over for udlændinge.

Why do you retards continue to post this image. The arabic spelling of mohammed is backwards you mong.

>there's nothing wrong with sucking a big vascular horse cock faggot

hahahahahahahahahhaha fucking degenrate

Doubt it. Norwegians love our culture too much. Everyone grew up seeing and hearing how their parents grew up. People won't let go of that or our culture once it gets clear enough that it's being siphoned away by foreign forces. Communism doesn't work and in the end norwegians will learn this as well. The only sad part is that we could have simply learned from others instead of fucking our kids futures.

Because Oslo is a shithole, allmost all our shitskins and niggers went to that city.

Also why would anyone go to Oslo? Oslo got ugly architecture, no monuments of interest, no unique nature, niggers. You should go to cities like Trondheim, Bergen and Tromso instead

Klo meg a, du vet ikke noen ting om hva jeg syns politisk. Du kan ta den demoraliserende sytepraten din et annet sted.
Han sa at han BOKSTAVELIG talk så 5 hvite mens han var har. Han lyver.

oooh using a obviously bigoted website to debate me. nice try faggot Are all Italyniggers as moronic as you are?

I just realised the genius of this thread.

OP is right, Norway, especially Oslo is very blacked. Pic

Jesus christ Ahmed you're fucking pathetic

I have actually considered moving to Estonia or Poland. I can work from everywhere as long as I got internet

Oslo is shit, so is all out cities. Just niggers and muslims everywhere. Abandon ship!

Have you ever tried it? Have you ever seen a horse with a big throbbing cock? It makes you salivate on sight. Your mouth begins to water and you lust to swish the tip of its warm member around on top of your tongue. I remember my first horse cock, pulsing and throbbing - you could feel the heat of passion off its enormous swollen dick. As it shot its load into my mouth I almost drowned in its semen there was so much. It overfilled my mouth and was dripping all down my face and my chin onto my shirt. I had to use my hands to scoop it all up as quickly as I could so I could enjoy its hot steaming cum in my stomach.

i rly thought that norway is better than this

Jeg skal drepe så mange muslimer rett for jeg dor as. Dere er ferdige!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Ethnic Norwegian women dropped below the replacement rate of 2,1 children in 1975, when we were 3,7million people. Now we are only 3,2million Norwegians left, the rest are first, second, third and fourth generation invaders.

EVEN GOVERNMENT-SSB ADMITS THAT 17% OF ALL CURRENT CITIZENS ARE FIRST OR SECOND GENERATION INVADERS.

horse dick is way better than goat dick you fucking amateur

The article clearly quotes your unholy book.You are not even debating, all you have been saying so far is "hurrr durr Muhammad was a crossdresser? so wha? oh, he was a pedo, so what?"
If you are not even going to defend the disgrace that you call your faith, then get the fuck out.

Haha Americuck has run out of arguments so he is using the classic libtard tactic of name calling. what a fucking loser. I bet your mom fucks a lot of negros instead of your dad

the only cities worth visiting in europe are copenhagen and budapest

nice clean cities, almost no shitskins, and very safe and comfy

otherwise, if you want to travel europe, find the places with the most beautiful nature and go there. shitskins are unable to appreciate the beauty of raw nature, so they usually stay away

Italynigger. Being a straight pedo i better than being a faggot pedo.

They're fucked bro. Instruct your plumber bros and carpenter sleeper cells it's time to strike the shitskins, and strike big.

Jeez unhinged .the post

>horse dick is way better than goat dick you fucking amateur

Did your mom tell you that? The right answer is that all dicks are bad, except your own

Oslo is pretty bad

karma is bitch

I remember reading some years ago about polish immigrants who burned down an asylum camp in Norway

so fucking true
god damn

>Oslo

His numbers are right though. Reality too unhinged for you?

>if you look at statistics 90% of oslo is white so.
The statistics are faked

>Crossdressing
> Not gay
You're fucked in the head, just like your faggot prophet.

I don't doubt we are beneath replacement birthrates no. It's just not a good argument against anything I've said.

Ah yes (((monarchy))) countries: Netherlands, Sweden, UK, Norway, Spain, main cities all full of non-natives.