listovative.com/top-10-best-chefs-in-the-world-today/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig's_trotters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickled_pigs'_feet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chitterlings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GOY
Yep, sounds about right

I don't get it.

One thing is for sure, he is definitely bringing the low i.q.

fuck no, that turkey looks like shit

>White people like it bland
Is this why white people "steal" every other cultures cuisine so often?

Yes, raising a half black baby by yourself must be a very bland experience, in 2017.

Why is this a meme? I've eaten over several black friends house before and they just add a shit ton of salt with no other seasoning.
Meanwhile my family and all of my white friends will marinate, dry rub and smoke all of their meals before cooking and then do a ton of things to it while it's cooking and after it's done.

meanwhile

that turkey looks to be brimming with salmonella

What's this spice meme about?

this one better?

Because you never see white world-renowned chefs:
listovative.com/top-10-best-chefs-in-the-world-today/

OMG!! THAT clap IS clap SO clap TRU clap FRFR 100

Actually got a chuckle out of me.

I'm not even white and I think the whole "white people don't season food" is a desperate and salty attempt at trying to insult whites.
When will blacks learn that you just can't win when it comes to insulting white people?
They don't care if you call them "cracker," they don't give two shits about nigger memes they'll never see, and their cooking is fucking amazing.

AYO HOL UP
>dumps entire shaker of salt into food
SO YOU TELLIN ME
>coats well-done steak in salt
DEEZ WHITE NIGGAS
>mixes extra sugar into soda
AIN'T SEASON THEY FOOD?
>pours salt and sugar onto Popeyes $5 box, serves to children
SHEEEEEEIT
>bumps line of cajun seasoning

what is all that shit he's holding?
is it all just stuff you can get in the usa?
over here we like real food. you know, like you cook yourself. not stuff just out of a can

>White people didn't bring spices to the western world
>French and Italian cuisine are not the world's standards for delicacy
>White people are not the world's greatest chefs
>The spice companies themselves are not owned and operated by white people
>White people didn't create the Thanksgiving holiday after fighting off the natives and securing a land and a future for their own people
I know it's b8 but this meme actually makes me mad.

they're spices, klapmongool.
it's some kind of nigger meme they have

It's untrue but they literally have nothing else to use, it's the tiniest of straws these apes are grasping at.

All the best cuisine is white. All the best chefs are white. Everyone knows it.

niggers need lots of salt becase they need more water.

they're the camels of the human evolutionary tree

>Be fattset demographic with the most heart problems
>ayy how come whitey don't put salt on they food and sugar in they grape drank

I wouldn't even mind a white stereotype if it was actually funny. "Whites don't season food" falls short because it doesn't even make sense, and all the other attempts at humor are retarded shit like "mayonnaise skin"

"White kids murder their parents" and "white girls fuck dogs" have potential but it's expecting too much of Twitter normies to make anything actually humorous

>lol white people don't care about spicing their food

Ya'll niggers don't know what good cook'n is. Not to mention you use the white mans recopies in your so called "Soul food". But hey, who cares of cultural appropriation when it's the white man right? and you wonder why we're getting sick of your BS anti-white ms media shit."white peopple cnt cook! mmirightXXDDDD?"

Shut the fuck up. We made soul food. You appropriated it.Just like how we gave you land and communities, yet you still ended up on wellfare FUCK YOU NIGGERS.

Pick related, it's the wifeys chop'n biscuits. Try finding a black breakfast this satisfying.

Depends entirely on the family. When my Grandmother was alive (she originally lived in Norway) Thanksgiving would be god tier. My mother and older sister cooks pretty well also.

I didn't even know niggers celebrated Thanksgiving. I figured they spent it at KFC or at the soup kitchen. I have never saw a nigger out cook a proper white Grandmother.

This meme was made by Sup Forums to trigger stormfags. Black twitter took to it some, but it's mostly self trolling going on.

Lol blackpipo think seasoning is a bottle of hot sauce.

Nobody tell these niggers about white pepper.

As true as black dad's.

its just funny dude. lighten up. :)

Sorry I don't eat garbage that requires a pound of spices to be edible. White people don't eat the feet and intestines. And everybody doesn't work at Taco Bell, nigger. I get my prime rib comped.

Black kids don't murder their parents because they don't have a father and their mother is stuck to the couch collecting gibs.

Don't forget the boiled intestines :D

is your wife a short order cook?

>Seasoned salt
>another seasoned salt
>italian seasoned salt
>creole seasoned salt

lol excuse me for having some sense of self-preservation.

>i use all those spices

>black
>families

not enough whyboi

Camels retain what they're given. Niggers can't even retain what they steal.

>White kids murder their parents
That might work in the white's favor considering that the Japanese Army told civilians during WW2 that US Marines had to kill their own mothers (parents) in order to become a Marine. Might make them appear tougher than blacks.

Dumb meme. Most of the best chefs in the world are white, hardly any are black. Also the average black person can't even cook for themselves, this is why there aren't grocery stores in black neighborhoods.
I kind of feel bad though because this meme is realy all the have.

Time to bring up crime statistics

>goya
Niggers buying shit-tier Mexican brands of spices

Yep. Ms. Dash is the only way to season food without hardening your arteries but let's not tell Sambo and co. that.

At least she has a job . Nigger.

As a white American man, watched a Greek friend put about 5x the seasoning I usually do on my stuff. I tried it, and it made everything extremely delicious. Even white cookbooks use tiny amounts of seasoning. It's a game changer.

Oy vey

in a metaphorical sense you're right, but in a more physical sense

the ass is the only place on the body you can store fat (water) without hindering other movements or trapping excess heat.

niggers store fat in their ass.

>proving sterotype that whites don't know how to use spices

lol'd

>Thanksgiving with black families

>Black
>Families

You cannot have both, your nigger thug culture and sheboon nigger women have already killed off every sensible black family building block beside "We needs to steal to survive!" in which they steal it being her and her kids stealing with her.

Pick one retard.

You have no black family and if you do it is full of black women and just black women because all of the men?

Fucking gone because they did not want you. Why did they not want to have a kid? Because they would rather sell drugs, steal, fuck literal whores or get shot and die.

I think some of you niggers that didn't experience head trauma from your sheboon mothers dropping you on your heads know what I am talking about.

You can talk about other cultures again when you fix the black gang culture you have created.

>white people food
>disgusting midwestern food

niggers and rural white fucks in the middle of nowhere are equally bad at cooking
also adobo seasoning is fucking garbage, and so is every other Creole seasoning he's holding except for old bay
too bad nigs don't know how to make up seasoning blends

No, hood black people don't know how to cook so they overseason everything with shitty "mixed spices" seasonings

Live in Brooklyn, mostly white people at grocery stores. Blacks love to eat shitty fried bodega food every day

They're spices. Specifically each is a rather strong commercially available spice blend. The joke is that the white family whose Thanksgiving he's been invited to won't season their food, so he's bring a massive amount of spices to flavor it.

The second, unintended joke is that all of those blends are so pungent that putting all of them on anything would completely ruin it, and incidentally raise its sodium content by over nine thousand percent. Also those specific seasonings don't mesh at all with the flavors of traditional Thanksgiving staples. It's terrible cookery, and exactly how niggers actually cook.

Blacks have inferior taste buds, this is the reason for weed smoking and excessive seasoning.

>thanksgiving with black families

I love spicy food because I'm lazy piece of shit and doing actual cooking is time consuming.

This. Salt and pepper can go a long way if used correctly. Spics and niggers throw a curry of shit that doesn't belong there on their so called cooking.

>making fun of hotdish

hotdish is good

>is this true?
i dunno lad where's the assertion that i can prove or disprove?

what's wrong with nigs that they can't just enjoy a nice tasty piece of meat without putting a million spices on it? i've had black thanksgiving food, and the amount of seasoning they put on their greens literally hurt my tongue

>American cuisine

S-stop it! My food tastes good!

>"The left can't meme!"

Yet Sup Forums loses their fucking mind over some stupid memes like these. Jesus christ guys.

This. Niggers have no taste buds. Someone should tell the niggers that adding a pound of salt to everything and dipping it into grease isn't cooking.

>White people don't eat the feet and intestines
yeah they do. go fuck yourself you fat retard
>Pickled pigs feet is a type of pork associated with Cuisine of the Southern United States, Chinese, and Scandinavian cuisine.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig's_trotters
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickled_pigs'_feet
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chitterlings

Didn't white people enslave entire continents just to get spices?

I've had authentic nigger seasoned food before, they put so much on it was eating a mouthful of gritty sand. Would not recommend.

niggers see basic bitch WASP style food and think every white food is like that

This plate is from a Cracker Barrel. who's breakfast is complete, grease-fuck bullshit.
...Does your wife work at Cracker Barrel? Does she make you eat there because she doesnt cook?....are you sure the chef isnt a black person? one more thing, you think those eggs look acceptable? Sir, I think your just lost.

Black coworker bringing lower than average IQ, disdain for education, drug addiction, high violence rates, and fatherless children.

Did I miss something?

black people don't think they are racist because the jews told then they where the only people enslaved in the history of the earth,

I don't even know where this comes from everyone loves spice. Entire wars and trade routes were established for spice. Also the hottest peppers in the world are cultivated by whites.

>In their ass
I guess their whole body is their ass. Not like they need to do any work anyways. Over 70% of all niggers are on government assistance. How pathetic.

White people literally conquered the world to get spices.

Dem shitlins iz da bom!

I stopped eating fried food, and within 3 days I feel 100% better, sleep better, and have more energy

What is this map supposed to show?

What's wrong with that? Explain.

>ITT- post things you guys have cooked
made this a couple months ago

and raw

That's what happens when you evolve for thousands of years, surviving by eating literal clay and mud.

They've ruined their palates with Kool-Aid and Newports, that's what's wrong with them.

Can't these niggers realize they would be eating termites and mud without us ?
Also what is european cuisine ? His niggrandpa was probably brought with pepper and salt.

Seriously i cant even hate these ''people'', they are way too pathetic.

What the fuck? That looks delicious though. I would've went with a different cheese however.

Fuck, I wish I lived in minnesota.

black on the left?

>Implying it's not the opposite
Sir, I lived with both white and black families. This is a goddamn lie and you know it.
Damn son.

That's obesity.
Something that literally only happens in white cooler climate countries where blacks didn't evolve.

the spice trade, and all the countries Europe conquered for spices and materials

That looks good.