Are anti-WMAF threads coming from leftist trolls?

Listen Sup Forums, we need to talk about the rampant onslaught of anti-WMAF threads here lately. These people masquerade as trads and act as though WMAF is terrible because "muh Elliot Rodger" and "muh halfbreed without an identity" and "muh purity"

And yet, in the same breath, they say that BMAF is fine, HMAF is fine, and of course AMAF is fine. So everyone on the planet can pursue AF except for WM? Am I understanding this correctly?

(((They))) have used the media as a weapon to push BMWF, (((they))) have used the media to feminize WM and make them look like weak and impotent cowards not worthy of any woman's affection, (((they))) have made it clear that, no matter where WM turns to for love and sex, (((they))) will be there to ensure no woman will want him. But WM found a loophole in AF, and naturally they would want to go for it, but now (((they))) are pushing the narrative that every single race except WM makes for a good pairing with AF

Could it be any more obvious what's being done here? They're giving WM no quarter, taking the very last recourse WM have for progeny, and pushing a narrative in the media that WMAF is toxic and evil and should never come to pass lest they reveal themselves or their future mixed children to be "mentally ill," whatever that means anymore in the year of our lord 2017 (see: highlighting people like Elliot Rodger, Krit McClean, Stephen Paddock being a yellow fever creep, etc.)

Break the conditioning, Sup Forums. See past the bullshit.

>implying leftards would shill against race mixing
No race mixing is fine, no matter who's involved

WMAF is only fine if it's East Asian. Also the anit=wmaf are clearly just trying to divide and already divide Sup Forums.

It dosen't matter though. I'll fuck whatever I want.

There's actually a lot of disdain for wmaf. People say it's actually a "racist" pairing.
Feminists also hate it, calling it "sexist yellow fever" I shit you not.

>bump
Elliot is half kike btw

Of course they would if that mixing involves WM. You have to understand that WM with any woman ensures a continuation of the very bloodline that (((they))) are seeking to eliminate. Like how ISIS claimed that they were killing all blonde people in order to "smash the blonde bloodline," to (((them))) it's about complete extermination. WF mixes are okay because they are useful as tools of demoralization to WM, who are the real target here. Mixing in any form is pushed as long as WM is left out of the mix.

These are just r/hapas posters who cry themselves to sleep because no girls white or asian want them.

I think mitsushima hikari's grandad was french. And she's basically perfect so i don't know what everyone's on about

How are they so perfect?

The virgin r/hapaoids are infiltrating our ranks.

Perfect

>Are anti-WMAF threads coming from leftist trolls?
i think it's mostly asshurt white femanons who don't want us looking at other options

Amen, my man

I suspect some subreddits could be brigading as well. As expected, those subreddits are comprised of leftists who often attack WM for being too conservative

This too. It's a full-frontal assault driven largely by left-leaning sentiment. We know that Shareblue shitposts here, it's not much of a stretch to imagine this issue is on their docket as well

W(X)A(Y) shilling is divide and conquer shilling

This.

Anyone got the screenshot about white landwhales being butthurt about a cute asian woman getting attention at trhe olympics?

Go to reddit /r/hapas and /r/asianmasculinity. These autists are so bootyblasted by WMAF relationships that they sit and cry about them on the internet all day.

A classic

Gotcha covered senpai

This

As far as leftists and anti white shills are concerned any women being interested in white men is bad. These r/asianmasculinity faggots and their sjw fans are pathetic incels, worse than r9k.

They can't do shit though, let them whine.

I don't get why this image gets posted so much, they're right.. She's not really pretty.

roastie

Pic related (aka Nosepass) doesn't want you to sully his beautiful east Aryan women. A ok if he creeps white women online the fuck out though. Don't let John creep like Elliot, just post wmaf and sage.

Of course it is.

Just like nazis, it is a made up meme issue that doesn't actually exist

Here's a big fuck you to John Bettendorf, the anti-white asians and whatever other irrelevant liberal dudes. Look at that white hands grip...

Who fucking cares? If you listen to threads that tell you who you should like and shouldn't like you're retarded anyways. Have a sage.

>who cares about people pushing a destructive narrative to demoralize people like me?
>have a sage while you're at it

hmm interesting, I wonder who could be behind this post...