Gate

Gate thread baby. Newest chapter. Remember to thank Slovakguy.

Give this guy a medal for spotting

Is anyone here? It's lonely and dark.

Ẅ̻̠̰̜͗̅͛̆͗ͩ̒̅̀́E̢̡̹̱̯͔͔̣̮͎̫͓̰̬̳̠̦̞̊͑̾͛͛̂ͯ̓̄ͩͬͤͨ̔͛̈́̄̀͞͡ ̧̖͚̘̬̲̗̺̬̳̜̭ͬ̊ͯ̊́͠A͌̎͆̑͗̾̄ͣ̔ͩ̏̍ͪ̀ͯ͋̔ͯ͏̶̶͈͚͚̣͓͞͞R͙̣̣̮ͣͤ̐͐̾̾̾̓ͭͨ̓̔͌͜͢E̸̵̵̢͔̜͎̱͕̥̻͍̼̤̗̠͛̾ͦ̆̎̑͜ͅ ̶͔̟̪̪̭͓͖͉͍̜̠͙̜͇̙͓̻̊͊ͫͦͫ̍͋̓͒̍́̚A̘̤̖͈͓̥̻͌̎̐ͭͬ̔͆̽͛ͯ͟͟͝L̸̢̬͙̙̗͚̙͇͉̼̣̱ͮ̃̈́̃̔̓͠W̴̧͉͔̣̝͖̝͓̹̬̳̞̦̑̑͌ͬ̐̊̑̓ͨ̚͡Å̷̬̗͕̳̰̳͈͙͕̜̲̠̗̭̺͂ͬ̓̃ͫͣ̈́̓͛͞Y̴̛̲̙̳̩̭̹̼̬̺̞̦͕͍͈̑͐̒̔̀̆͆͐̍͋͆̒S̸̯̞̮̩͉̫͙̙͓̜̰̗͖͙͌̿ͤ̆́̓̓͛͐ͦͣ̐͊ͩ̀ͭ͋͒́͟͢͠ ̴̷̴͉̼̱̗̜̤̝̝̠̰̻̗͚̩̌̅͆ͭͮ̄̉W̸̨̤̬͍̰̻͙̬͉͓̠̼̲̠͉ͪ͋͒̽ͨ̂͌̋̾̆͊̋́̐ͧ̉̚̕ͅͅÂ̎ͭ͏̨͠͏̧̞͇͓̪̩̮̫͇̰͇͎̣͙̤T̸̞̟̪͈̳̮̘̟̘̻ͮ͆̀̏̍̓̈́̀C̢̛̘̝͚̥̙̩͎̪̻ͪͤ̌̉ͪ̏́̾̎ͦ̿͑̀ͭ͑̕͢͢ͅH͍̖̟͙̺͇̠͙͖͇͎͚͈̰͔͈̝̖ͬ͑ͣ̈́̍ͮ̓͌ͣ̕͞ͅǏ̴̷̲̗̠̪̞͕̦̝̮̼̟̹̞͚̜͖͓͚̤ͣ͋ͣ̌́ͨ̇͊͐ͮ́ͪ̈ͪͯ̿͢N̨̖̟̼͍̫̩̤̬̻͖̓̈́̈́͌ͫ͛̍ͮ̅̃̾͋͂̋ͮͬ͐̈́͟ͅG̸͇̼̙͎̦̩̮̲̻͎ͪ̇̀ͤ̌̕͘͡

Sort of a slow, boring chapter so far sadly. So there isn't much to talk about

Eat your burgers Apollo

Yay, two whole people. At least I hope you're whole.

the anime killed the hype for this manga, same shit as AGK

Bunny a cute

Ah death by clogged arteries, good assassination choice

Japan should take all their stuff and people into the gate and then destroy it, there is no need for earth anymore.
They will rebuild their empire again and wait for the next gate to open in a distant alien world.
If it ends some other way it's a disappointment.

They skipped all this stuff in the anime. So how the anime ended kind of came out of left field.

I thought the rabbit fuck toy hated the prince guy and was using him or something. did the cock break her as per usual?

>there is no need for earth anymore.
But, the internet?

She's playing the long con. Rome didn't burn in a day.

Or something like that.

Rome wasn't built in a day but it fell overnight.

uh oh

It took a whole lot for Rome to fall actually. Their inherent racism against barbarians proved to be their undoing, and a series of unfortunate circumstances and poor decisions by it's later rulers would end up leading to their destruction.

>The guy who is spying on the Empire is such a straightforward fellow

Speaking of which, does the prince not realize that he looks different than everyone else in the empire?

She does, she's forcing through some legislation since the prince won't read it. But currently she is right next to the guy so she has to pretend to be his loyal servant in order to fulfill her plans

My man Grey

>But, the internet?

That falls into "stuff", they're already building basic infrastructure there.

Nips can't handle the reality of not looking like Europeans. Or being shorter and scrawnier than them.

>Rere is still wearing that helmet

And what is Yao holding?

nah son nah

The gods are against you

It took Rome 300 years to fall and another 1000 to die.

I guess we're going to Hardys domain next.

Well, that's the end of this chapter. Next one should be in a few days. Hope you enjoyed.

thanks user

>I was pretending to be retarded
sasuga

He's gone beyond normal retard

>Dieppe 1942

À Dieppe Raid T-shirt? Thanks Canada

I'm don't like loli but why is Rory so sexual?

Rabbit girl design is cuter in the manga than in the anime.

Itami's original platoon was more interesting that his harem
Kurokawa is best girl

This.

>ossan
>large stoic guy
>fellow otaku
>female gorilla
>Yamato Nadeshiko

Pretty well balanced party for entertainment purposes.

FUCK YES! This is all I ever wanted from GATE. Signs of intelligene and problem solving ability by the Not!Romans.

Feels fucking great

Nvm. After readong on it's shown again that they can't do jack shit but praise the Nips

Bunny queen had a hard life.