wtf is going on?

Dems like rape, and foreskins.

>2016
>cnn shills

>2017
>turns on them

???

bump, wut

If CNN is actually calling out Bathhouse Barry and Hillary "50 pts" Clinton then I have to believe it's to distract from something more meaningful. Either that or the author of that story just committed suicide with two gunshot wounds to the back of the head, which, if so, RIP.

It's the one "impartial story" they can point to to claim they're not complete shills.

this

That was my other theory. It's like when WAPO actually runs a non-sarcastic positive story about Trump. It's only slightly more frequent than an appearance by Halley's Comet, but since it *does* happen they can technically claim not all their coverage is negative.

They're trying to stay alive.

looks like clinton and obama are in on it.

shouldn't clinton and obama be in prison for this?

lock them up xD

This will surly end the political careers of Clinton and Obama

>former presidents and candidates need to make public statements

She waited 6 days, hard to spin that.

I'm sure killary has an entire team of assistants drafting and poll testing any possible comment she may make on this. Trump should tweet pics of her with him just to troll that cunt

Weinstein comped bill Clinton with young starlets.

You mean to say a Hollywood producer pressured young actresses into having sex with him? This is a fucking scandal! Who knew such things happened?

I'm guessing Obama's is pretty much done anyway. Not much room for career advancement.

Why do politicians need to make statements about fucking celebrities? Why are people so fucking retarded that they think the world revolves around hollywood? It fucking doesn't.

liberal news knows that far bigger (pizza) stories are going to go live soon, so they are starting to stab the key figures in the back. Because in the end these people are just usefull goyim, so the kikes will instantly murder them if it keeps them in the clear.

A storm is coming

He is /our guy
Whoever is speaking against him are reddit shills initially camping this board for anti-trump propaganda.

Their golem is turning on them

cause they were good friends with him?

Politics it's a popularity contest.

poo in loo

Wonder whats going on in North Korea

BREAKING: JEWS DOIN' IT AS EVER.

MORE @ 11:00

when will trump disavow?

OY FUCKING VEY CNN IS MISBEHAVING!

This shows you that Trump has something to disclose. They are sacrificing lambs as big as Weinstein to try to buy Trump from releasing it all.

Trying to regain credibility. Don't fall for their tricks.

Was just about to start a thread on this. What exactly is going on with this weinstein thing? I thought these top hollywood guys were untouchable? Why are they turning on him? Is this part of the plan? Or will there be more to come? Is the the beginning of the end of hollywood or is weinstein the fall guy?

They're trying to get back in our good books

They're throwing him under the bus. And we don't know yet why.

overweight

They got the sole witness also

>hey smooth skin

I think you meant THICCCCCC

Seriously though that girl is not overweight

The tallest nail gets the hammer. You get caught they turn on you

CNN is helping cover up pedowood. A cranky old (((white man))) jerking off onto a pot plant is just funny stuff. The truth will set the entire world free.

Obama's daughter works for Winestein - a self-admitted rapist.

didn't they get campaign money from weinstein?

maybe hillary and obama are silent because like weinstein they are interdimensional child molesting psychic vampires?

>Weinstein
>"our guy"

>tfw i'm an intradimensional child protecting psychic werewolf

Distract from Vegas

godspeed

and Trump said what?

Barry even pimped Malia out.

bump

>two voices will call out in a silence all will hear

Why all the elite clubs have these horns on the stage? "Set" in Miami has the same ones. Pic is "M2ULTRA Club" in NY

Or Trump has connections to Weinstein too and they are blowing it up so they can reveal what that connection is during critical mass.

Yea, liberals and demoncrats like to defile and fuck up women's mentality

I want to fuck smug loli Trump.